So lucky to be your love

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
✻ final           lucky...  

The you and me who live in the same country

The you and me who speak the same language

We’re so fortunate to have this kind of luck

There’s no better plot

 

“Luhan oppa,” He turned around and saw the love of his life, waving at him. She was wearing a pink summer dress and white high cut sneakers.

“Bbom,” He smiled and hugged the girl, Luhan couldn’t help but smile upon the thought of Bomi being silent during the first time they met. The time when Bomi didn’t know Luhan could understand Korean.

“Oppa,” She gave him a peck on the cheeks. He found it funny that Bomi still blush when they have skinships, they were dating for two years now but it seems like they just started dating.

“Bomi-ah, are you sure Chorong won’t kill me?” He asked. The girl looked at him with innocent eyes and pouted.

“You skipped practice right?” He looked at the girl. Bomi gave him a grin.

“Luhan oppa,” She smiled and linked arms with him.

“Yeah, it’s as if I can go against, Apink’s baby gorilla,” He joked. Bomi hit him on his arm.

“Why don’t you guys stop teasing me like that?” She walked ahead of Luhan.

“Mian,” He kissed her cheeks.

“I’m starting to think, it’s cute when you call me baby gorilla,” She giggled and gave Luhan a peck on the cheeks.

 

The beauty of that day’s luck

To suddenly be graced with happiness, Lucky

Among billions of people I still met you

I can call your name

I can sincerely hold your hand

 

Luhan held Bomi’s hand tightly, he loves the girl so much that he couldn’t let her go. At the same time, she loves him so much that she couldn’t let him go. They sometimes wonder how they were able to survive the problems they encounter for the past two years. Maybe it was the love and the trust.

“Bomi,”

“Hmm?”

“Do you know how much I love you?” He asked as he stared at the girl’s dark orbs. She shook her head and smiled sweetly.

“I love you so much that I could skip practice every day just to be with you,” He answered. She hit his arm.

“You know we can’t skip practice every day. We’re idols, remember?” She smiled.

“Oppa, your fans are looking at us,”

“Let them,” He smiled and led her to a bench.

“Sit here, I’ll buy you a cotton candy,” He smiled as she nodded.

While Bomi was waiting for Luhan, a young girl approached her.

“Unnie,” The girl called shyly. Bomi just smiled at the girl.

“What is it?” She smiled sweetly.

“Can you sign this?” Bomi looked at the paper, it was a drawing of her and Luhan.

“Of course,”

“Unnie, you don’t know how much you and Luhan oppa look good together,” The kid smiled.

“Can we take a picture together?” Bomi asked. The girl nodded. The young girl’s sister came and took a picture of Bomi and the girl on Bomi’s phone.

“Thank you,”

“Thank you too, unnie,” The kid waved goodbye and smiled at Bomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter