The Encounter

When Opposite Attracts

“Ma’am We saw this brush at the crime scene” the police showed the brush to tiffany, It’s obviously not Anna’s. as she eyed the brush she can’t help to get suspicious. “Can I hold it?” Tiffany ask the cop. The man with a mustache handed her a gloves “wear this first” He stated. Tiffany did as what he told. As she wore the gloves and hold the brush and start to examine.

She as oh-so curious at this time, Something caught her eyes. It’s a sign at the lower part of the brush ‘JJ’ it says. Tiffany’s eyes frown. She jump a little as her phone vibrate to her pocket. She slowly pulled her phone and answer the call.

“Hello taeyeon. What’s up?”

“thank god you answer it. I just want to invite you tomorrow” The girl from the other line speak with glee.

“Tomorrow, why?”

“There’s going to be an exhibit, I know you want to go whenever there’s an art exhibit so I thought it would be great if I invite you”

Tiffany click her tongue. “Okay I’ll be there. Wait where’s the exact location?”

“Kang. Building. Fourth floor”

“Okay. Thanks tae.tae see you there” Tiffany said before cutting the line. She got more curious as a sudden. She gave the brush back to the police. And walked out of her best friend’s house.

---

Sunday. Today is the art exhibit. All artist have their paintings on. Taeyeon Coolly Fixed her baby blue dress. She glance at her watch while tapping her foot impatiently, she let a relief sigh once she saw the blonde making her way through her. “you’re late” Taeyeon scolded. The blonde rolled her eyes. “Whatever”

“Where’s your painting?” Taeyeon hissed. Jessica arrange her leather jacket and looked to taeyeon “They placed my work there” she said pointing the painting that cover with a mantel.

“what the heck is that?” Taeyeon ask, “They said it’s for the main event?”

Taeyeon slapped her forehead “Who the heck, said that?”

Jessica yawn in distress “Who else the Producer of this thing. The great yuri” She announce with matching lazy clap. Taeyeon gritted her teeth “I’ll kill that black girl”

“You should” Jessica said before walking away from taeyeon.

Taeyeon watch jessica leave, she stay from her spot since she’s waiting for someone. “Hey tae.tea” A familiar voice made taeyeon turn around. She smile in amusement. “Tiffany” The happily exclaim. The two girl hugged each other. “I miss you” Taeyeon says

“I miss you too, It’s been days since we last see each other” Tiffany stated in delight. Taeyeon smiled at her friend “Yeah. But wait what’s   makes you busy these days?”

“My bestfriend died. And police are still investigating” Tiffany explain sadly. Taeyeon pat her best friend’s back for comfort “Sorry to hear that”

Tiffany flashed her eye smile “It’s okay. I’ll find the justice to her death. Maybe a revenge” Tiffany laughed, but taeyeon didn’t “Revenge?”

“Yep. Revenge you know. I probably kill the person who did it” Tiffany’s tone are full of venom, But taeyeon took it as a joke. She laugh non-stop to the point tiffany push her rather hard “Yah. Why are you laughing?”

Taeyeon’s laugh finally subsiding “You? will kill? Your funny” Taeyeon start to laugh again, Tiffany let a stiff laugh, But inside she was serious by the word Revenge

Tiffany and taeyeon’s thought snap out once the speaker finally spoke. “Ladies and Gentlemen For the Main even, I want to present you this painting” Yuri announce the pulled the mantel at the painting, revealing jessica’s creation.

All eyes on the painting, they start to clapped so stunned by the detailed art. Except tiffany. She clench her fist and jaw in anger. She argue to call the police and tell them that she knew whose the killer but she didn’t. In fact she stood there with anger and boiling blood.

The pain is so alive, It’s Anna’s lifeless body. A girl who is with her hands and feet tied up, And a blood coated at her y body.

“The Owner of this beautiful master piece is no other than Jessica Jung”

That hit tiffany. The brush and all. She turn her gaze to the blonde girl named jessica. If stare can kill. Jessica would probably in heaven now. Taeyeon run towards jessica and congratulate her “Wow, Jessica your painting is so one of a kind” Taeyeon praise.

Jessica lazily waved her hands “Oh C’mon Taeyeon. I knew you like the photo because the girl in there was ” Taeyeon shook her head innocently “No. I really like it. I knew you paint this thing with full of emotion. Jessica your imagination is so Jjang” Taeyeon said as she continue to complement her employee.

“Hi” tiffany butted in she extend her hands to jessica and flash her stupidest and mocking smile “Nice to finally meet you” She bitterly said, Jessica just stare at Tiffany’s hand, don’t have plan to hand shake to this latter. “Nice to meet you too Miss?”

“Tiffany. Just call me tiffany” Tiffany said as she introduces her name. Jessica nodded in agreement “Okay” She boringly stated before turning around. But then a hand stopped her from doing that.

“Fany, She hate to be touch” Taeyeon said giving warning to her friend. Tiffany ignore it and tighten the grip from jessica’s wrist. “Fany~” Taeyeon hushed.

Jessica breath in and out still not facing tiffany “Don’t touch me” She said in a dangerous tone, But tiffany was determine. “I just want to ask you something”

“Fany-ah” Taeyeon softly called tiffany.

“Did you paint this art by your imagination or more than that?” Tiffany ask, Jessica clench her fist hating tiffany’s question and the girl’s touch. “I’m asking you”  Tiffany said sounding like threatening the blonde painter.

Jessica close her eyes tightly “You don’t have to know” She murmured. Tiffany pulled Jessica making her to face her. “But I want to know” She says.

Jessica struggle finally out from tiffany’s grip, and turn around and ready to walked away but stop when tiffany say something.

“You killed her”

Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and put a hands on her shoulder “Tiffany stop, People are looking to you and jessica. And what the heck are you talking about?” Taeyeon ask in Curiosity. “You killed Anna”  Tiffany said one more time, but this time more firmly more aggressive more hatred.

All the guest was shock including taeyeon when jessica pinned tiffany at the wall. “oh my god what’s happening?” she whisper in shock with her hands covering . Yuri just stood in her place.

“Let me go” Tiffany lowly groan as she tried to push jessica but useless jessica wouldn’t bulge. Jessica lean forward to tiffany’s ears “Don’t ever say that name, As you know what She.deserve.to.die” Jessica Mockingly whispered. Tiffany successfully Freed herself. Once jessica walked away from her. But then tiffany being tiffany. She snatch a glass of wine at the men whose offering drinks. And walked to jessica.

“what the—“

*SPLASH*

Jessica didn’t even had a chance to finished her words when Tiffany already splash some juice at her face. “” Tiffany stated.

Jessica with her poker face on. She suddenly walk towards tiffany and lift her with a bridal style “What the heck put me down” Tiffany shouted then start pounding jessica’s chest. “HELP…KILLER” Tiffany shouted loudly. Jessica close her eyes trying to ease the pain in her ears. “Shut up”

“Jessica where we’re you going?” Taeyeon ask all of the sudden. Jessica turn around and glare to taeyeon. “Don’t Follow Us” Jessica said, Taeyeon just nod in fear, she was scared by jessica’s tone. It’s deadly.

Jessica turn around still lifting Tiffany start dragging her away, While tiffany was still there punching and struggling to Jessica.