The Beginning of Revenge

When Opposite Attracts

Jessica jung, She’s different from other’s sometimes people called her psychotic, insane and those harsh nicknames, But she didn’t care at all, she just shrug it and continue to walked away from those ty comments, She’s a painter and somewhat it’s her part time job, Taeyeon her bestfriend give that job to her, And she was thankful by that.

But you know what’s different from her, well it’s not that different but she like to pain people, boys but she like girls more. Now she’s standing under the bridge. “I want you to paint me” A girl with a black hair stated seductively. Jessica tightens her grip from her bag’s strap. The girl infront of her was the one who killed her Mother long time ago.  She used all the will just to look for this girl, and now that she finally found her, she’s ready for her revenge.

“Okay, let’s go I’ll paint you” Jessica said with a tinge of determination in her voice, The girl ily flip her hair, and start to walk motioning jessica to follow her. Jessica did followed her, Finally they arrived at the girl’s house, Jessica scan the big house, it’s fully decorated, As she slowly placed down her bag at the bed, The black haired girl ily grab jessica by the collar. “sit here” The Girl harshly push her to sit down at the red couch. Jessica bit her lower lip, she was so eager to get her revenge. As she pull the pad and the pain materials out, the criminal start stripping her clothes infront of jessica.

“Hmm” The criminal let out a moan, Jessica looked up, the girl have a perfect S line the curve it’s y. Her mounds her lips her thighs her.. Jessica stood up leaving her material and attack the girl by kissing her and the girl’s neck, The criminal pulled and looked to jessica hungrily.  “I want to be different from the girl and boys you painted I wanted to be unique” the girl said. Jessica’s brows twitch. She slowly fish out something to her pocket and it’s a rope. The girl smirk thinking how dominant the painter is. Jessica slowly lift the criminal and gently throw her at the bed, she then tied the criminal’s hands and feet. Jessica straighten up and looked to the girl with a piercing eyes.  “You killed my mother” Jessica stated firmly.

The tied girl gasp. “” She muttered. Jessica laugh like crazy but then stopped immediately. She slowly fish out a small knife at her jacket pocket, “You killed my innocent mother” Jessica hum. The girl start to struggle from the knot “Let me go you psychotic. Your mother embarrassed me at the party, You don’t know how ashamed I was, she definitely deserve to die. She’s a ” Jessica tighten her grip from the her knife. “You should’ve killed her” Jessica burst out then point the knife at the criminal.

The girl spit her saliva direct to jessica’s face, “Your mother is a , she don’t deserve to live” The girl detoured. That did jessica. She lean forward and start the revenge, she slash the knife through the girl’s neck. And repeated it until the girl died hopelessly.

Jessica stood up with a blood in her clothes. She sat at the red couch. And start painting, It’s so detailed how the blood touch the mattress and how the blood coated to the lifeless girl at the bed. “You want to be unique? Huh. ” Jessica said as she put the pad at its bag. After finishing packing her things, She went through the bathroom, change her clothes and wash the blood that stains in her face.

As she exited the crime scene, She walked through the telephone and dialed the police number. “Hello, Seoul police department?”

Jessica cleared “Gyeonginno Street  157, I killed the girl that killer  my mother” Jessica said then cut the line, She hurriedly put her bag on and dash out from the house, She put her glasses on and bought a pack of cigarette. She pulled one and lighten it with her lighter.

---

 

Taeyeon’s door opened revealing jessica, “Hey what’s up? Sooyoung has been calling you, where the heck have you been?” Taeyeon ask calm but serious at the same time. Jessica ignore the question and sat at the couch with a huff. “Hey I’m talking to you” Taeyeon barked in. Jessica rolled her eyes “I’ve just finished something. Something that I should’ve done before” She lazily explain.

“Really? Is that so, but wait your breath smells like cigarette” Taeyeon said as she pick up some files. Jessica looked to her boss and asked “There’s going to be a Art exhibition this sunday Right?”

Taeyeon snap out finding jessica’s question interesting, “Yes, you want to join?” She asked, hoping that jessica would says yes. Since jessica have some potential in painting.

“Yes. I loved to” Jessica smirk as she thought of her master piece. Taeyeon happily clapped her hands “but wait where’s your master piece?”

Jessica stood up ready to leave the office but stopped when she heard the question, “It’s a surprise”

Taeyeon smiled “I love surprises, but then I challenge you” Jessica smiled from behind.

---

“Ma’am may I know who are you?” The police politely ask. The girl bowed at the police and says “I’m tiffany hwang, Anna’s Bestfriend” Tiffany said as she introduce her name, The police smiled “Is that so, Here’s your best friend’s things, and by the way we saw some paint stains at the crime scene. We’ve conclude that your bestfriend was killed by a painter, we don’t sure yet but that’s our leading. And by the way the killer was the one who called us and inform about the crime she did, She says that your bestfriend killed her mother” the police briefly explain.

Tiffany intensely listening at the police, “Thank you for the information cop” Tiffany thanked, Painter, Stain of paint…she thought but then a memories of her and Anna’s flashed back through her mind, A tear escape from her innocent eyes. She treat anna as her older sister since anna was older than her for five years. As she grip Anna’s things. She glare “I’ll Give the justice that you deserve. I’ll get a revenge for you” Tiffany said under her breath. 

 

I'm not satisfy with this though. hope you like it. My English is still not that good but I'm trying :)