Chapter 9: Unforgettable moment

A kind of LOVE

Mean’s house

Kim is waiting outside while calling mean on the phone but unfortunately mean didn’t see that

 her phone is ringing and mean is heading outside the house to get something. When mean is

finally outside the house she didn’t notice kim who is watching her from a distance with a bright

smile in her face and when mean saw kim, she was so shocked but she gave kim a sweet smile….

Kim thought your smile melts me. I want to run and hug you so tight. Mean walks towards kim direction and

so as kim walks toward the gate, mean opened the gate…

 

Kim: hi…(while smiling)

Mean: uh…..why are you here?(teasing kim)

 

                While heading to the terrace kim can’t control her smile…

she’ smiling all the time even just walking with mean to the terrace. Kim sat on the sofa and

mean sat near to kim even the sofa is really big that they can actually take a nap on it….

 

Mean: what bring you here. Really?(smiling)

Kim: nah…… coz I miss you, that’s all(while looking at the window coz kim got shy saying those kind’s of words to mean )

while mean is smiling by what kim says but she’s not facing kim as well ,

she didn’t bother to show kim that she’ smiling by what kim says.

But even kim is looking at the window she still manage to take peek of mean’s expression

and she saw that mean is smiling…

she’s smiling…HAHAHAHA (giggle)  kim wants to burst her giggles but she can’t hahahaha.

 

Mean: hmmm how are you? What school you plan to study?

Kim: hmmmm don’t know yet. Depends on mom’s decision…as always. But maybe… Rangsit, but It’s not final.

Mean: Rangsit is a good school.

Kim: how about you?

Mean: I also don’t know but it’s not rangsit for sure.

Kim: aw! You said rangsit is good. So why don’t we enroll there together?

Mean: hahaha It’s also depends on mom and dad.

Kim: hmmm okei….ahm I heard Dave is courting you?hah?

Mean(shock and frowned eye): huh? Where have you heard that?

Kim: hmmm I don’t know too?...So it’s true? (kim manage to smile like she’s teasing mean but deep inside she’s hurt)

 

Mean(bend her head top the sofa still facing kim)”hmmmm…”

(while playing with n different expressions like pout)

 

Kim also bend her head to the sofa facing mean and she’s still smiling to tease mean even though she’s annoyed…

what took you so long to answer?!...now kim give’s mean a serious look.

 

Mean: hmmm maybe he is. I don’t know.

 

Kim frowned her forehead and turn her head to the ceiling with a serious look.. “you don’t know?”

 

Mean still facing kim: I really don’t know he didn’t directly say’s that he will court me. But ....

I notice that he’s sweet, giving some stuff with no reason… so if that’s the rumors then I think… He is courting me.

 

Kim: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..

Mean: crazy!....but kim….( Kim turn her head to mean with a serious look.)…

I don’t think …of those things at the moment.(mean gives kim a sweet smile)

 

Kim: really?(facing mean but kim didn’t give any expression to mean. A blank emotion)

 

Mean nods and smile then kim also give a smile to mean . kim stretch her arm and she’s about to rest in the sofa ,

so she stretch her knee and lean to the sofa and closed her eyes. mean  tap her knee and kim fold it…

 

Mean: do you want to sleep?

Kim: no… (eyes closed)

                Mean nods and rested her chin to kim’s knee …

                Kim opened her eyes and see’s that mean is like sleeping in her knee and kim crossed her

arms behind her head and just stare at mean. I hope your really not interested in having a relationship with dave…

I hope…I really hope… coz if that time comes, that you have interest to Dave… It will hurt me. My heart will tear a part.

Kim thought. Tears from kim’s eye started to fall. but kim don’t have the guts to wipe it when she was startled t

hat mean had opened her eyes. Kim just closed her eyes and turn her head to side.

 

Mean tap kim’s knee …”oi! Lets go outside..”

 

Kim act like she’s still sleepy. She yawn and stretch her arms then slowly stood up…”let’s go”

Mean also stood up heading to the door and kim is behind her.

Kim and mean walking they really don’t know where to go they just walk silently…

mean is looking at the sky, looked like she’s amazed with the cloud formations and she hit’s kim’s

elbow to get her attention and mean point her finger to the sky.

 

Mean: look at that one…

Kim: where?

Mean: there…. It looks like a heart shape is in it?

Kim: where?! I really can’t find it.

Mean stare at kim with frustration but kim is just smiling coz she actually see the heart shape cloud that mean is talking.

She’s teasing mean.

 

Kim: Ahhhh! That one…(smiling while looking at the cloud)

Mean: nah…. (facing kim and frowned)

 

Kim is still smiling…

 

Minutes past the sun is about to set. They sat on the grass beside each other and watch the sun to set while

waiting kim is playing on the grass and mean is just looking at her an smile…this crazy kim…I will surely miss…

 

kim: hey… the sun is about to set now.

 

Mean startled and look at the sun immediately.

Kim grab her phone to take a photo of the sunset and they also take photo together with the nice light from the sun.

After the sun set…they both stood up.

 

Kim: I think I should go now(with a sad face facing mean)

Mean: ah….(sad face)

 

Kim nods and prepare her stuff and about to go… she turn’s her head and wave good bye to mean.

 

Mean nods and waves also and smile.

 

In a meter distance between then, kim is walking but she gives mean a signal that she has to enter the

house first before she totally leave. mean nods and she walks to get inside, but actually she just hide from

a big tree coz she knows kim very well that if she’s not going to obey kim. Kim will got angry.

 

But as kim keep on walking after seeing mean entering the house…kim didn’t know that mean is looking at her from behind.

 

Mean’s thought ...

what’s on your mind kim? I saw that tears from your eyes…I want to hug you for what ever reason is that…I hope I’m the first person you will seek if you have problem or what, even when your happy?…I hope you will look back again as a yes…..take care kim… mean walks to their house.

 

Kim thought while walking and looks up to see how beautiful the sky is....

I will miss this place specially the person who lives here. Hahaha…kim turn her head again to mean so sudden. She’s hoping that mean is still there looking at her from behind, unfortunately mean already left and kim turn again to the road …this place is so comfortable….turn her head again to mean’s place and says.. I think we will see each other again after a year...kim is smiling.