Chapter 8: ChitChat

A kind of LOVE

Thursday at Pei’s house

 

Kim: Knock! knock!

Pei: wait!..........oi! kim!

Kim(smiling):  surprise!

Pei: nah….. surprise visit ah.

Kim: yeah… I brought an ice cream…. Here!

Pei: wooow! I love ice cream.

Kim: I know.(chuckle)

Pei: hahaha come in.

Kim: yeah. Ah where’s auntie?

Pie: uhm business as always.

Kim: ohhh I see…

Heading to the pool

Pei: sit over there, I’ll just prepare our snack.

Kim: okei.

 

                Pei walks back and fort preparing the foods before they start their chat…. And all done now ,

sitting beside kim.

Pei: hmmmm what’s up?..... what brings you here?(curious look)

Kim: hahaha nothing, I just miss you.(chuckles)

Pei: I know right(narrowed eye)… ah! By the way have you heard Dave is courting your best friend?

Kim: what?..mean!?(feel annoyed and shock)

Pei: yah. Do you have other best friend? Of course mean! Crazy!

Kim: yeah….ah…. mean didn’t tell me……………

Pei: hahahah I just got the news a while ago so no chance for mean to tell you

Kim: ah……………..(look sad)

Pie: hahaha your jelous…right?

Kim: huh? Why should I?(frowned eyes)

Pei: woooooh!.. I know kim…I know…

Kim: hahaha… yah I know you know everything pei. But I have no right for the word jelous?

I’m just her best friend. That’s all.(sad face)

Pei: hmmm but still you feel that way even you know your limitations.

Kim: hay… I don’t know. I’m affected in everything about her. I have something about her.

I want to protect her, I want to be with her in every minutes of her life…every moment.

(while pei is just looking at kim and just smiling with the thought of …

your so in love kim but so unfortunate…) Kim pauses and looks at the pool…..

 

Pei: kim why don’t you court mean?

 

Kim: HUH!!??(looks back again to pei with mouth wide open)

ehh… crazy, I don’t think I’m ready for that and I can’t show the whole world who I am…

I’m still confuse…. I don’t know …. I’m not that brave like you.

 

Pei: hmmm what if it’s about losing someone. Lose her with the reason of not brave enough.

Kim stood up and face the pool “pei I don’t know” facing pei again “I can’t. I really can’t”

(look back again in the pool and sit beside the pool and fold her knee and put her arms above it and look down…

pei stood up and sit beside kim and tap kim’s shoulder)

 

Pei: kim.. I know how hard it is… but, if that’s the only choice…you have to take risk,

you never know what if she’s just waiting for you? To be brave.

Hmmmmmmmmmm if that guy got the yes from mean and being in a relationship with her,

it will be harder, you will feel the pain and you can’t control it.

 

Kim: I really don’t know what to say pei. Your right but I can’t.

Pei: what makes you stop? Just like that.

Kim: I don’t want to lose her.

Pie: you won’t lose her. In fact you will be more into her.

Kim: yes. But I feel were not ready for this …

Pie: to be in a relationship?

Kim: extra ordinary relationship.(smiling at pei)

Pei: you make me laugh now kim. When we we’re still young you don’t have the guts to tell me that thing but now…

see!…your in there, your almost there…

 

Kim: nah…(small smile) hmmm, maybe I can’t handle it alone. I need an expert.(chuckles)

Pie: hahahaha I’m touched….

Kim: crazy!.......I just went here coz I miss you but it turn out a drama talk.

Pei: well… it just happen beside I also miss this kind of chat(tickles kim)

Kim: hahaha me too(kim push pei to the pool then laugh so hard)

Pei: KIM!!! Grrrrrr…..(kim just so high to make a big impact to the water and they play the water)

Kim: woooh!!! Pei let(some one interrupt)

Mother of pei: hi kid’s … kim how are you?

Kim: I’m good auntie. You seems so busy Aunthy.

Mother of pei: Yes. Kind a tired now… ah! I brought cake… come on get up there and eat some.

Pei: yes mom.

Kim(smiling): cake and ice cream.. what a combination. Wahahaha

Pei: not a good combination.

                Kim and pei heading to the kitchen.

Mother of pei: here… enjoy kid’s I’ll just take a bath and maybe rest a bit.

Pei: okei mom.

Kim: thanks auntie.

Mom of pei leave them  heading to her room and kim and pei bring their food to the couch so they can

eat while watching television……… After an hour, it’s almost night…

 

Kim: oh!... I should go now.

                They both stood up..clean the couch and put the utensils at the sink and pie kim to their gate.

Kim: bye pei. Thank you for the( wink and smile) you know.

Pei: yeah…. You have to come up with the decision as soon as possible kim before it’s too late.

Kim: yes… I will, thanks again and please say thank you to auntie as well.

pei nod and wave her hands to kim.

 

Kim while walking. It’s a short walk coz their house is near to each other.

                Hayyyyyyyyy. I don’t know what to do… If I will confess my feelings for her and she didn’t accept it, many things will change and worst losing her totally.





 

                I think I will visit her tomorrow..hahahaha, a sudden change of schedule. I need to guard her…before the….hahahaha WHATEVER!