Teaser Two

℘αɴɗεʍσɴأʋʍ: new boy group | predebut training
 

boy

 

pandemonium

 

group

 

Beginning

Information

Members

Chosen Characters

Staff

Other Characters

Discography

Albums & Songs

Where did hyung go...?

 
 

“Damn boy, look at that . Mm, can I get at that?”

Jangsuk grinned as the familiar voice assaulted his ears, not even bothering to look up from admiring himself in the mirror as he practiced a rolling dance while Taechul made his way into the room, making a spectacle of checking out Jangsuk's rear end as he approached; his hair strategically tousled, his clothes intentionally ruffled. Byun Taechul, the handsome model who had been featured in the fantasies of many women and men alike, had finally arrived at the BossX company headquarters.

Jangsuk glanced at the younger male in the mirror, “The only that'll be sore tomorrow is yours, Byuntaechul-ah,” he responded, kindling the usual banter that occurred between the two notorious erts. Taechul winked roguishly at Jangsuk in the mirror as he wrapped his arms around the waist of the older - and taller - male. An equally devilish look found its way into Jangsuk's eyes as he leaned into the embrace, certainly not one to feel awkward by being touched. He was far more experienced in this field than his handsome dongsaeng.

“Hyung, don't stop dancing on my account. I want to feel your body against mine,” Of course Taechul sounded serious. He was serious. This was a game the two often indulged in together, enjoying teasing each other in their free time until one of the two gave up or became uncomfortable. Honestly, though, the game usually just lasted forever since neither ever seemed to give up. It was more an excuse to feel the other up than a friendly competition, but neither of them cared enough to question it. Jangsuk rolled himself against Taechul before breaking away, turning to face the younger male with critical eyes.

“So what are you doing at the studio?” he asked, earning a shrug from Taechul who was more concerned with continuing their little game. He had time until his meeting, and he'd been thrilled to hear that his close friend was actually working as the choreographer at the BossX headquarters. So, the model simply shrugged and plopped himself down onto the floor to smile affectionately up at his hyung.

“I got a call back from the CEO. I think I'll be signing a contract today,” the nonchalance in his voice due to the fact that Taechul was already pretty famous. This audition didn't mean as much to him as it might to other kids that didn't have his flawless looks and were putting everything they had into being idols. Plus, Taechul would much rather ask the questions, and he knew if he seemed too excited, Jangsuk would quiz him.. “So how did you end up being signed onto the staff?”

Jangsuk faked offense as he frowned slightly, “Why Taechul-ah, I am the best choreographer in Korea. The more important question is how in the world I'm not on SM's permanent staff by now.” Jangsuk was a primarily freelance Choreographer; choosing only to work on big, large-profit projects that he personally and carefuly chose. The guy was totally loaded, and Taechul had the pleasure of meeting him many times in the past which had inevitably lead the two erts to become close friends. Even though Jangsuk seemed like an incredibly open person, he was in all actuality very private. He had his reasons for joining the staff, but he wasn't going to share them. And Taechul knew better than to pry.

So he laughed quietly and checked his watch again, an amused grin curling up on his lips, "Because you're too good for them, right?" which was immediately replied with a grunt of approval from Jangsuk. Taechul still had thirty minutes until his meeting, so he had plenty of time to practice with Jangsuk before he had to leave upstairs. Dancing was only one of the many things that they had in common besides being probably the most erted males in the building currently, and one of the sure ways that they bonded. With a sigh of relief, he slipped his stiff shoes off and made his way over to the speakers and iPod in the far right corner of the mirror room, eagerly already stretching out his arms and neck before flipping through the songs before settling on a title that caught his interest. A fitting one too, faster than the usual ballad with a good groove in it. His eyes twinkled as the first few beats rang out and with the energy of a child, he quickly crossed the room to stand next to Jangsuk, who was already in the starting position for the song that he had choreographed months ago for EXO.

“Can you teach me this, hyung?” Taechul asked with a brilliant grin, feeling a thrill as the jazzy beats traveled through his body and left the desire to move in their wake. Jangsuk didn't answer, instead opting to begin counting off movements at a pace that only Taechul could match.

Thirty minutes later, Taechul stood in front of the door to the office of the CEO of BossX entertainment looking just as fantastic as he did when he first arrived, not having even broken the slightest sweat during the dance practice. His hair and clothing remained immaculate, not a strand out of place on his entire head despite the fact that he had been jumping around and working hard only moments before. Be it by magic or, simply, the magic of hair gel and BB cream, Taechul looked as stunning as always as he stepped through the door of the office, bowing to the CEO with a smile.

“Sajangnim,” he greeted, his tone respectful and his grin charming. The CEO smiled back at him, obviously already quite pleased with this new young man, and gestured towards the unoccupied chair next to a sharp dressed man that wore a mischievous grin as an extension of himself. Taechul confidently sauntered to the seat and set himself down with the uncanny grace of a long-time dancer.

“Byun Taechul,” the CEO told the sharp-dressed man, who nodded his head in an informal bow towards Taechul.

“Lee Dojung,” the man introduced in a voice that was surprisingly deep for such a sweet face. Taechul bowed his head as well, then turned back to the CEO. He already knew what this was about - he was being signed to the new boy group. Otherwise, the CEO wouldn't have had him come all this way. Who makes someone travel across town only to be told they didn't make the cut? He had already expressed his excitement in the car trip across town while babbling away on the phone to his little sister (who unsurprisingly, was squealing and probably jumping on her bed in fangirling mode), so he managed to keep his composure in the small office. Lee Dojung continued on in place of the CEO, which was almost surprising. Who was this person that he could speak so freely over the CEO of the company? From his experience dealing with men of his ranking, they usually didn't like it when their subordinates spoke for them... Interesting. “I'm assuming you've already figured out that you're getting signed, so while we draw up the paper work, I'm going to debrief you on the project you'll be joining.”

Debrief, Taechul thought, an immature little giggle escaping his lips. Dojung's left eyebrow arced and knowing amusement sparkled in his deep brown eyes. Taechul could tell already that he liked this hyung who always seemed to have something else on his mind, and always seemed to be thinking of something interesting or hilarious - hopefully some sort of innuendo too? That would be too good to be true! Taechul only wished he could speak more comfortably with the man to get a feel for his personality rather than go on intuition alone before he cleared his throat and flashed the same charming smile at the man, “Oh, yes. Debrief me,” he responded smoothly, half tempted to throw a wink in.

Dojung hid a laugh behind a sharp cough, “The group is called Pandemonium. The idea is 'handsome stars causing chaos with their devilish charm', basically,” Dojung didn't exactly seem invested in the idea, but Taechul liked what he was hearing. Handsome stars, huh? He wondered who else he might run into in this new group. “The group is set to release two albums: one with a bad boy image, and one with a mature image. The songs are still being composed and created, but there will be six group songs and two solos in each album, meaning sixteen total songs,” Taechul whistled, surprised at the number. Sixteen total songs for a debut album? That was quite a feat, and one that he could only hope that they could pull off. What he knew for sure was that Jangsuk-hyung was going to have a ball with making choreographs for all of them.

Dojung, whom Taechul would later discover hated being interrupted, frowned. “Is that a problem?” he asked, but didn't wait for an answer and instead continued his process of discussing the details. “There are six months set aside for training in preparation for the release date and debut stage. You will begin training immediately, working on things such as diet, public relations, vocal training, recording, etc. Most importantly, however, is that each member is expected to play a part in the creation of this album. Whether you write lyrics, create choreography, compose, or merely help design costumes, we want each member to have a part in the process. We assume you'll be helping Jangsuk with choreographing?”

Taechul nodded, beaming at the prospect of spending extra time in the studio with Jangsuk hyung, alone. Dojung eyed the smiling boy suspiciously, wondering just what kind of person he was dealing with here, especially when he already got the suspicion from just his name... Byun Taechul. He shrugged however, and continued to explain as he passed Taechul a little booklet full of strange pictures of people with face paint. “Our concept for the group as a whole is the mischievous spirits of nature because the Pan in Pandemonium comes from the god of nature. So we've decided that your first album will show off your animalistic charms,” Dojung made a face at the word animalistic, but Taechul's eyes continued to sparkle. Dojung hid a smile. He liked something about the handsome young man, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. But with his part of the debrief finished, he clasped his hands together and crossed one leg over the other, turning to look at the CEO with a grin.

"Anything else, sir?" he asked as Taechul remained silent. The CEO readjusted his glasses and smiled nervously, but shook his head, not saying even a word. Taechul was beginning to wonder whether or not the CEO knew what he was doing, since he seemed to be leaving everything in the hands of the manager. He didn't dare speak up though, as the manager smiled and stood up, gesturing for Taechul to do the same. A bit confused and a lot more excited, Taechul slid out of his seat with practiced grace and smiled charmingly over at the CEO, bowing politely.

"It was nice meeting you, Choi-sajangnim," he smoothly thanked, the CEO smiling and nodding his head again to show his respect, but didn't stand from his seat. He looked a little nervous, honestly, and kept glancing at his phone as they exited the room. Taechul glanced back for a moment however, a glimmer of concern evident on his features as he wondered what the CEO could possibly be so worried about.

Dojung evidently noticed the look and grinned, losing some of the tension in his shoulders as he stretched. "It's nothing," he remarked from the side of his mouth, his eyes kept straight. "He's just been waiting on an angry call all day. Something about 'you had no right to do this to me', and other angsty stuff." Taechul made an 'o' with his mouth, understanding exactly what his situation was as they walked past the dance studio, where he was hoping to catch one last glimpse of Jangsuk before he had to leave. To his disappointment, however, it seemed the choreographer had already left. "Anyway," Dojung spun around on his heel, startling Taechul a bit as he pushed some papers into his hands. "I have a hot date with a bratty teenager tonight, so I have really got to get going. The address of your dorm is written on the top page, and the contract is just below that. Have it signed by the time you go to the dorm, and please if you could be at the dorm tomorrow morning, that'd be great."

And then Dojung turned away again, slipping his cell phone out of his coat pocket while simultaneously pulling his coat on as usual, leaving Taechul to his own devices. Who remained absently staring at the papers and mumbling quietly to himself, "Hot date, huh? Now, where did hyung go... He did say me I would be the one with a sore tomorrow..."

Wheee, the ByunTaechul is in the house, ohoho. Wow, the staff is really seshi too, unf. No doubt the fangirls will be writing dirty fanfics and including them in there. But yesh, here is some info and some ByunTaechul for all of you guys to enjoy. We've already chosen someone for the "Main Vocal, Sub-Dancer" position, so if you have a character with that position, please change it. The deadline will be revealed soon! And all applications as of now are reviewed.

Creative Commons License

This theme by Nefelibata Themes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Theft will be taken seriously, do not take snippets of the code without permission.