Part 1

What is going on babe?

"No! Pls don´t! Babe!! Pls" You screamed to Yongguk. "I´m sorry girl but I have to go!" Yongguk told you while he was packing his bag. You were miserable, mad and tired after been fighting the hole night. Yongguk were going to Bahamas for four months to make a movie and you couldn´t go with him. "Why?!" U yelled at him while you were crying. "Because we are not allowed to bring our girlfriends! And stop yelling at me!" He walked towards me and grabbed my waist. You looked away, you didn´t want to see his face. "Hey.... Look at me." He said with a soft voice and kissed your cheek, "You are going to be fine, I promise." He kissed your cheek one more time. Why did he have to leave, you were in such a great place in your relationship and now this is comming? You looked deep into his big eyes, then you pushed yourself away and walked into your room. You changed clothes and went to bed without even saying good night a last time to your boyfriend before he left. 

The next day when you woke up the apartment were empty. It was six a´clock in the morning and you have just slept three hours. You went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. On the table you found a letter. You opened it "Babe, I really don´t want to go but I have to. And I promise that I will come and visit you once a month. I left some money for you to buy food with and some meat in the fridge. I hope that I will see you soon! Bye honey!" Ugh, now you are crying again. You already misses him. You took the money and texed your best friend Xiumin and asked him to meet you at the café in ten minutes. You got dressed went to the café.

At the café you sat down by a table and waited for Xiumin to show up. "Hi friend!" You heard a voice say behind you. "Hi Baozi!! I´m so glad that you are here!" You said and hugged him. "What has happened?" he asked and sat down. "Yongguk went to Bahamas to record a movie. He will be back in four months and I don´t want to sleep alone so I wonder if u mind sleeping with me." I was chocked over the words that came out from my mouth. I could see that Xiumin was chocked too, he hasn´t a good pokerface. "Uhm....Sleep wi--" "I bed on the couch for you" you said quick, "Yeah, sure" he said and smiled his cutest smile. "Thank you!!" You said and hugged him tightly. You sat down again and ordered your braekfast. "So can you come over in like one hour?" You asked him and took a bite of your sandwish "Yeah, sure" he said and took your ham. "Hey! That is my ham! you said and took it back. "Oh, really?" I said when I saw that he got sad "Here, take it" I said and gave him the ham. I finished my sandwish and stood up. "So you are comming to me in one hour?" I asked him and opened the door. "Yes, bye!" he said and left.