Official?!

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

After Christmas and then New Year. They all enjoyed their day by watching the fireworks and the countdown in the middle of Seoul. Lots of South Korea netizens gathered downtown and make a countdown, when they huge clock stirkes 12, everybody shouts Happy New Year, and the firewroks starts to fly up to the sky, colouring the night sky.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri only sit in the house and enjoy the small party they conduct to celebrate New Year. They gathered at Hyoyeon's penthouse and will be sleeping over.

 

"Happy New Year!!!" the 5 of them shouts out loud when they watch the television show of New Year's Eve, or the countdown.

 

Sunny and Yuri took out the confetti and popped it out, Jessica cover her ears as she was afraid of the confetti. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon sing a song in welcoming New Year.

 

They did noticed that Taeyeon had finally laugh and smile brightly like she used to be. The sources was maybe Kyungsoo but they were still debating about it. They keep on having fun.

 

------

 

Meanwhile, at Joonmyun's house, the guys were also having a little new year party. There is wine and some confetti which everytime they popped it, Kai would startle and try to beat the person who popped the confetti.

 

Kyungsoo and Lay was like always, is the cooker. A very simple dish to a celebrate New Year and like the girls, even the guys noticed on how their red haired friend grinning and looking so bubbly after the Christmas night with the girls.

 

Perhaps it was because of Taeyeon that he'd become so bubbly.

 

------

 

Both sides keep on watching the fireworks blooming, exploding in the night sky, enjoying their wine. Laughing, chuckling, giggling and dancing around the house for the night was crazy.

 

It was fun, very fun but tomorrow they will be startig their work again. The girls with their photoshoot section while the guys again with the baking and handling customers.

 

------

 

It is 1st of January in New Year, and everybody who didn't apply a vacation need to go to work. Like always, Kyungsoo woke up early and starts to clean up his cafe, followed by his staff coming in to help him.

 

But for today he had new staff coming that had came before applying the part time work. He gladly accept them, and they are a young girl, probably a high schooler still.

 

Only that Kyungsoo hope they won't be drooling over Kai, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin and Lay while they work, since Kyungsoo know that all his bestfriends are popular with girls.

 

Kyungsoo had assigned their mentors for a week. The name of the three girls that just been employed in his cafe are, Amber, Suzy and Eunji. The three bestfriends that applied to the same cafe. Amber claimed that she can be a waitress so Kyungsoo assigned Kai as her mentor. She look almost like a guy since she is a tomboy.

 

Meanwhile Suzy claimed that she can be a cashier so Xiumin is her mentor. Lastly Eunji claimed that she can be a baker or a waitress. Kyungsoo loved to have another baker in his shop, so he assigned himself as her mentor along with Lay.

 

------

 

Kai was a good person, he often tell Amber to follow him to the table when a customer is asking for an order so she couldlearn how he does it.

 

And with all the step Kai do, Amber joted it down in her small book, as an extra info. "Forgive me with the apprentice following me. She just started today." Kai explained, introducing Amber to the customer. "Ahh jinjja? She's cute. Teach her properly Kai ssi." the woman said and bow to Amber.

 

Amber bows back and just look at Kai, she followed him after he have the order. "How did she know your name? And you seems like to know her too." Amber asked curious when she see Kai being very friendly with the customer just now.

 

He chuckles, "Most of the customer here is our regular ones. So like her, she is one of the regulars. Ever since Kyungsoo hyung started this cafe, she had been coming here. So its not that weird for her to know all our names. So, be nice to the customers and they will remember you later on, as they come again." he smile, ruffling her hair. "Pass this to Chen hyung." Amber nod and took the paper.

 

-----

 

By the cashier counter, Xiumin was handling it swiftly, Suzy stood beside him silently,watching his every step. He glance to his side and then chuckles to her. Suzy blush, "W-Waeyo, oppa." she asked.

 

Xiumin keeps on chuckling and then stop, "You..You had been standing there for 20 minutes without even saying anything. You can ask me anything you want, Suzy ssi. I won't bite. Besides you will be my co-cashier when I'm not around, so you need to learn handling with money perfectly. Its not an easy task." he explained.

 

"But I can do it. I want to be a cashier." she made an aegyo, curling up her fist on both hands, and puffed her cheeks. Looking at her like that, Xiumin starts to laugh again. She was so cute!

 

"Arasso. Now come here and I show you to do so. But first, watch how I handle the customer when he is going to make the payment." he winks, Suzy smiles and stand closer to Xiumin.

 

She listen to every words he said and even introducing her to the man. The man smiles and told Xiumin to be nice to her. "Did he know you?" she asked, eyeing the man even when he was exiting the shop.

 

"Every customers know us. I mean, most of them in here are the regulars so they know our names and how the cycle of our job works. So not every customers are mean, lots of them aare nice like how that man just now. Anyway, lets get started with the teaching." Suzy nods and focused on everything Xiumins teaches her.

 

-------

 

Lastly, in the kitchen. Eunji stand in between Lay and Kyungsoo. She often make mistake even when they just started with mixing with the dough. Kyungsoo and Lay will always chuckles to her clumsiness.

 

"Eunji ssi, don't pour it all so fast while the mixer is mixing the egg and the flour. Especially when it was in high speed. All of the thing in the bowl can fly out when you pour the berries in just like that without slowling it." Kyungsoo said, he turn outthe volume of the mixer at the slowest volume.

 

She pouts, "In my school, everybody called me a clumsy Eunji, because I always tripped, fall, fell into a pond or being hit by balls. I am also a klutz. But I never thought that I would bring that clumsiness of mine here. I could really hurt someone." she pouts even longer.

 

Lay pats her head. "There there, Eunji ssi. You can always practice. Practice makes perfect right. So lets start slowly, again." he claimed, Kyungsoo smile and nods his head. "He's right. Us oppa will teach you and will never give up on you. So come, lets start again. We can still use the dough." Kyungsoo pulled out the bowl and replaced it with a new one.

 

He told the other baker to create a bread with the dough Eunji just make a mistake on. Eunji make a hwaiting posed and pull up her sleeves.

 

------

 

While they all teached the newbies, Taeyeon and her girls walked in. Sehun greeted them, "Ahh noonas!" he smiles brightly to their appearance. "Annyeon Sehun ah." Yuri and Sunny waved to him cutely.

 

He leads them to the table and they sat. "Like always Sehun ah. The same one like we always ordered." Hyoyeon said, Sehun just bow and quickly left to the counter with the orders.

 

Sehun did noticed the sudden changes in Taeyeon when look at her eyes. Its not the cold eyes as she often had, but its warm. Or maybe it is his imagination. "Hyung. The usuals for the noonas." Sehun gave the order list to Chen, he look and straight away know whose order this is. "The same as always. Aren't they bored with the order?" he mutter.

 

Kai greeted them with a bow. And Yuri noticed the girl beside him, so she starts to . "Kai ah..Who's that" Your yeoja chingu?" she giggles, poking him on the stomach. Kai gape his mouth. "Aniya...He's my mentee. She just started today." he protest. "Aigoo, don't be too serious, I was just joking." Yuri said.

 

"Annyeong. Nice to meet you." Sunny bow to Amber. They all smile at her. She was a little shy, when in truth Amber is a loud type of person. "Annyeong. I'm Amber imnida." "Ahh, kyeota~" Jessica cooed. "Even though you look like a boy, but you're a beauty." Hyoyeon praised.

 

Amber blushed to Hyoyeon's compliments. "Ah aniya, eonnie. I'm not pretty but gomawo for the compliment." she smile. "Aigoo don't be shy with us. Arasso. And do tell us if all this guys are treating you badly. We'll kick their for ya." Yuri winks to Amber. "Aishh noona! Don't make us look bad here. We're not somebad guys that will be treating girls badly." Kai whined.

 

Taeyeon giggles, and it made Kai startle to see her giggles. "Kai ah. Is Kyungsoo around?" Taeyeon spoke. Kai nods his head, "N-Nae, he's in the kitchen, baking as usual." Taeyeon just say a long ahh and told him to continue back with his work.

 

------

 

Kai ran straight to the kitchen. He felt strange to seeing Taeyeon giggling, and knowing that even Sehun had the same feeling they both ran to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was pushed out of the kitchen, because they wanted him to see her smiling, and laughing with her friends. Kyungsoo look at Taeyeon and smile. "See! She's laughing!" Kai said. "And smiling!" then Sehun said. "So? Its not weird to see my girlfriend smile and laugh with them." he blurted it out loud.

 

Kai and Sehun clearly heard what he just said. "Girlfriend?" they said in unison. "EHHH!!!!!" and then shouts out loud.

 

All eyes look at them. Kyungsoo facepalmed himself, as he covered their mouth. But they both swat his hand off and shouts. "YOU AND TAEYEON NOONA ARE OFFICIALS!?!?!?!" Right in the middle of the whole people they shout it out loud.

 

And then, at the girls table. Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Sunny starts to widen their eyes. And all look at Taeyeon who now looking at them with small smile.

 

"BWORAGO!! KYUNGSOO AND YOU ARE LOVERS!!! OFFICIALS??!!" Even they shout it out loud, making the victim facepalming.

 

------

 

"OFFICIAL?!? " From the inside of the kitchen, Lay bursted out and shout too. Then Xiumin and Chen. "YAH KYUNGSOO AH!! WHEN DID YOU GUYS BECAME OFFICIAL!!"

 

 Everybody in the cafe love to say 'Official', its like it is a word of the day for Korean people.

 

Taeyeon and Kyungsoo both look at each then smile. Its time to say thge truth. "Yes, we're officials." saying it out loud to all the customers. Everybody gave them an applaud, congratulating Kyungsoo for finally found a girl in his life. And to Taeyeon that is finally smiling again.

 

Kyungsoo walk toward her and grab her wrist, giving her a hug, Taeyeon blushed when he do so inforn of everyone. But they didn't mind looking at them. The couple are so cute.

 

"GET A ROOM!!!"  and the guys just shout to them. Jessica gave Taeyeon a hug and congrats her for being together with Kyungsoo and thanked him for bringing her bestfriend back to how she once was. Happy and smiling all the time.

 

The girls gave her a group hug. Chen neck locking Kyungsoo and ruffles his hair. Happy to see that this two dorky, slow, clumsy love birds became one.

 

-------

 

To be continued......

 

Dun worry, its not the end yet...

I have maybe about few more chap to go before it ends xDDDD

But I'm gonna sequel for it when it ends xDDD

I just love making sequels hahahahah

Comments!! Upvotes!!!

 

/muah muah/

 

tumblr_lssz2k75bj1qe4wv5o1_r1_500.gif?w=tumblr_ljo4ad72OR1qdcel5o1_500.gif

(hahahahaha Taengoo is so ByunTae!! xDD)

Taeyeon+SNSD+Girls%2527+Generation+Funnytaeyeon-penguin-earmuffs-snsd.giftumblr_lxoterxX6A1r61nrlo1_400.gifnwepjPb.giftumblr_lxmjizY9fu1qiamyso1_500.giftumblr_lz7ojxnTyu1qjbt1no1_500.giftumblr_m00nqvFzTT1qkolxgo1_500.giftumblr_mrzzyaC26E1qfvt2vo2_500.gif491_original.giftumblr_m966ml1prE1rdmipao1_500.gif5121_6f27.giftumblr_m8owr6EPtv1qe6e2qo2_500.giftumblr_m8ia0g0Cf91qiuzvp_large.giftaeyeon-funny_large.gif

large.gif

KYUNGTAE VERSION OF THE LION ROARING xDDD