Its a New Year gift

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

thumb.jpg

 

Author's POV:

 

Even if the Christmas day has past, still the people of South Korea celebrates it. Kyungsoo still had his cafe closed till New Year. He and his bestfriends have been hanging out everyday.

 

Taeyeon and the girls gets some new hairstyle and is currently doing some photoshoots for New Years Special.

 

Kris was frustrated by the incidents before, he just couldn't get Kyungsoo and Taeyeon to be together. He failed. He still wanted to do something for him but Joonmyun had stop him.

 

He said to let Kyungsoo handle it by himself. They eventually will confess, said Joonmyun to Kris. The tall blonde had to agree on him and wait.

 

------

 

Xiumin's phone suddenly ring, he pick it up. "Xiumin ah~" he frowns, the voice was familiar but he can't exactly guess who it was. "Yes, who are you?" he asked. The guys all look at him.

 

"Its me, stupid. Lee Sunny..Taeyeon's BFF." Xiumin made an 'o' shaped mouth. "Ahh, mianhae. I didn't have your number, but how did you get mine? And I'm not stupid, stupid." the guys look at him, confused on who he was talking to.

 

"Yah! Don't call me that!" "You too." he replied back. "Anyway, I got your number from Taeyeon's phone, I took it without her noticing." he an eyebrow. "So you stole it then." he laugh. He could here Sunny grumbling. "I didn't steal, okay. Ahh what am I saying, look could you guys meet us at blablabla.." Sunny told him the address to their locations.

 

He nods "Yeah sure, but what for?" "Just come and don't ask so many questions. Bring Kyungsoo along." she giggles and hung up.

 

Xiumin hungs up and place his phone in his jeans pocket. "Stranged woman." "Who was that?" Joonmyun asked. "Oh it was Sunny ssi. She said to meet her and the girls at this address and I don't even know why. But she said come along with you guys."

 

They nods, "Wait are you and her in any relationship or something?" Lay suddenly spoke, he narrowed his eyes. Xiumin chocked on his drink. "What?! Where did you get that idea from! She just called me and nothing more!" he said blushing at Lay's word. The guys laugh and pat his shoulder. "I was just joking." Lay laugh, along with the rest of them.

 

-------

 

"Did you called him?" Jessica came and sat next to Sunny. The previous short blonde haired who now has a shoulder lenght brown haired nods her head. "Yup, all under control." she gives Jessica a thumbs up.

 

"Perfect. The manager wants some male models right so we told them that we'll get them one right away and I never thought that they agreed to come here so easily." Jessica giggles, she was excited to see them in a photoshoot.

 

Currently Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri was doing the next set. It is for the magazine cover and 4 pages of the latest trend that will be coming soon on January next year. Apparently the executive fashion designer wanted a male model together with them, and it was a staff fault, they didn't hired any male models. But Sunny and Jessica had handle it.

 

They each had new haircuts. Sunny had shoulder lenght brown hair, Jessica had bleach blond, Hyoyeon had dyed her hair back to dark brown and had some bangs. Yuri had cut her hair shorter almost like Sunny shoulder lenght, and dyed it light brown. Lastly Taeyeon also had bangs, and dyed it into red.

 

The new hair makes them look even more prettier than before. Each haircut fits with their beauty and style.

 

-------

 

The guys finally arrived 15 minutes later, since the locations was closed to them it didn't take that much time to arrived.

 

They enter the building, it looks so strange but that is what Sunny had gave to them. "Hyung, are you sure we're in the right place?" Kyungsoo asked nudging Xiumin's hand. "Well, this is the address." he said.

 

They find some props, and some staff so they went to ask some directions. The staff told them to go through a door right at the end so they did.

 

They open it up and went in. With their luck, Eunhyuk was standing nearby the door. "Eunhyuk hyung." Chen whispered calling his name. Eunhyuk  search for the voice and look back. He then smile. "Hey, guys come in." he waves his hand calling them in. The guys obey and walked in. They saw some flashes coming from the front.

 

"Hyung, is this the location for this address I received from Sunny?" Xiumin show him the paper and he nods. "Yeah it is. This is a photoshoot set, and Sunny called you?" Eunhyuk asked. They nod.

 

"Ahh, so you guys must be it then. Man she is so sneaky." he laugh. "About what?" Kris asked with his eyebrow cocked.

 

"Ahh, they're here! Oppa! Manager oppa!" Sunny and Jessica dragged their manager along and went towards the boys. They were so suprised to see them with new hairstyle. "They are the guys I told you before. Aren't they perfect for the photoshoot?" "Wait..what? What photoshoot?" Joonmyun and Lay asked in unison and the same goes to their friends, nodding their heads.

 

"Sorry, it was a suprised but we needed your help." Jessica claimed with a smile.

 

-------

 

All of a sudden, they were pushed into a chair and got themself with a pretty huge mess. Modelling.

 

The stylist is getting them ready. They had never done any of those cat walking or posing thingy infront of a camera but suddenly today on a beatiful snowy day, they need to turn into a model.

 

It will be a partned photoshoot but some will need to be in 3.

 

Lucky for them, the designer clothes is a perfect size for them. They look so cool, all the female staffs complimented them. Eunhyuk had also praised them. "How did we ended up in this situation?" Kris whisper, arms crossed to his chest. "I don't know. She really is so sneaky to not tell us." Joonmyun claimed.

 

The executive fashion designer went to see them. "Hmm, yes they're perfect for my clothes. You boys have the model materials in you. You need to be paired. Girls!" she called on the girls.

 

Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon didn't know about them and just walk towards the designer after their photoshoot, with Jessica and Sunny.

 

They were shocked to find the guys as the male models and so does the guys, after seeing the 3 girls also with new haircut and the make ups. "You guys will be our partners?" Yuri points her finger. "Yes they are." and Jessica answered the question for them.

 

Kyungsoo blushed when he see Taeyeon look much more pretty than she was before. Okay now he really need to confess, suddenly his heart told him to do so. He had the feeling if he confess so late, Taeyeon will be taken away from him.

 

--------

 

The pair has been set now the girls need to changed into the same kind of clothes like the guys.

 

Taeyeon, Kyungsoo and Kris will be together. Jessica and Kai, Sunny and Xiumin, Hyoyeon, Joonmyun and Lay, lastly Yuri, Chen and Sehun.

 

Sunny and Jessica will the first two with the photoshoot. While the remaining girls sat on a couch for them together with the guys. "Yuri ah, pass me my phone from my handbag over there." Taeyeon aske Yuri, she pass the phone to her. The girls get some time to do anything they want before the photoshoots.

 

The guys was so nervous they couldn't stay still. Some of the media people came and had some interview with the girls. The guys watch as how Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri professionally answer the questions. The media told the guys to stood behind them sicne they need to get them also into the camera.

 

"Its their first time as a model." Yuri claimed looking back at 6 of them. They nod trying to smile. Since the 5 girls are a really famous models, they are really well known around South Korea. Only that they didn't like to show off and act normal. Some really don't know them much but others do.

 

-------

 

Finally after Yuri and Hyoyeon had done with their photoshoots, Taeyeon time is up, Kris and Kyungsoo headed to the front with her. They told how they need to stand and pose themself. Taeyeon helped them, "Be calm and act normal." she whispered to both guys.

 

Taeyeon was told to sat on a couch, legs crossed. Then Kris was told to stood on her left and hel her hand like he was asking for a dance or so, then Kyungsoo was told to kneel infront of her but on her right also helding her hand, also asking for a dance or so. The picture was perfect then they changed again, but in the same position only the pose was slightly changed.

 

And it continue with lots more.

 

--------

 

After all that they were dismissed. It took longer time than the guys had thought. It was already 10 pm, wow time flies so fast. They say their goodbyes, somehow the boys were enjoying it.

 

"Umm, Taeyeon ssi. Could you stay with me for a while. I'll send you home later on." Kyungsoo asked Taeyeon, she look at him. "Okay, sure." she bids goodbye to her friends. The girls told her to go with the confession. She blushed thinking about it.

 

Even the boys was telling him to move his with the confession.

 

"Is there anything you want to talk about, Kyungsoo." she asked, hands rubbing together since it was much colder at night. "Yeah, lets take a walk." the two starts walking. Even with the cold weather and its getting late, people of Seoul still took a walk and enjoy the night.

 

They walk quietly, he plan to confess but he just don't know how. They had gone into a park still walking until Taeyeon spotted a playground. "Lets go over there. Its been so long since I last play the swing." she pulled Kyungsoo with her.

 

She let his hand go and went to the swing. Kyungsoo stood there looking at her. He smile, sometime he think Taeyeon is like a small kid, and sometime she is so mature. Almost like him. He sat on the seesaw and look to the white snowy ground. 'How should I confess to her.' he thought. While he keep on thinking, he suddenly heard Taeyeon gave a small yelp. He shot his head up.

 

Taeyeon went flying to the ground, he was swinging so fast and high up. Kyungsoo ran over to her. "Taeyeon ah! Taeyeon ah, are you okay." he held Taeyeon up, the girl rub her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. That was fun." she claimed.

 

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh of relief and help her up.

 

"You gave me a shock Taeyeon ssi." she apologized. Taeyeon walk towards the seesaw. He stood and watch. He decided to confess. "Taeyeon. What will you say to me if I said that I....like you."

 

Taeyeon didn't heard him, maybe because he was too far. "Taeyeon ssi. Can I know about your past that had made you to be like this? You've once told me about you had a scary past." he asked, following Taeyeon. She stop and glance over. About her past? She can't talk about it yet to anyone, except for her sisters.
 

I...don't want to talk about it Kyungsoo." she spoke. "But, I want to know. Please." he begged, as he went closer to her. He hold her wrist. Taeyeon stiffen with his sudden touch. "Kyungsoo please....I really don't want to. I just can't." she wanted to pull her hand from him but she couldn't.

 

Kyungsoo frowns. "Alright, I won't force you. But." "Sorry Kyungsoo, I think I should go back. Its getting late. If that is the only reason you want to talk with me, then I should return home now. I gave you my answer right." she slipped her hand from his grip.

 

"Wait! I'm not finished yet!" Kyungsoo ran to her and cover her eyes. "Wah..Kyungsoo ssi? What are you doing?" "Just close your eyes for me, please. A little longer." she sigh, after Kyungsoo pull his hand away Taeyeon closed her eyes.

 

--------

 

Then Kyungsoo hold her shoulder and turned her the other way around. "What are you up to?" she asked. Kyungsoo whisper to her ears. "Open your eyes now." she open them and look at him.

 

Kyungsoo walk away from her and stood infront of her. Her eyes followed him and when she suddenly caugh something drawn on the ground, she widen her eyes. Its not drawing, its..

 

Taeyeon cover . "Okay...its crappy right but I can't really say it to you." he stood watching her, he was blushing and embarassed. Taeyeon saw 'I LOVE YOU, KIM TAEYEON.' written on the ground of snow. She was speechless. Really don't know how to react.

 

Kyungsoo still watching her, he was sad when Taeyeon didn't give any reaction to his confession. She do cover but thats it. Her expression still look the same. He sigh. "I suppose, you don't like me huh? Maybe I was thinking too much about it. But let me tell you this. You're the first girl that had made me melt, for the first time I met you about months ago, you've blown me away. Your calm and beauty really shot me an arrow of love. That sound cheesy, I know but thats how I feel. Everyday I waited for you to stop by to my shop, and whenever I see you I was excited. I don't mind if you don't have the same feelings as I do but I just want you to know how  feel." he explained.

 

Taeyeon look at him. He look down on the words he written. "I should erased it. Before someone else sees this in the morning." he chuckles quietly. Kyungsoo turned his back for a seconds and when he turn back, Taeyeon had cupped his face, she leaned up and press her lips on his.

 

Kyungsoo widen his eyes, puzzled, shocked, suprised, all at once came swarming on him. But slowly he enjoy the kiss, and kiss her back. They pulled away, both look at each other blushing.

 

"Is that....a yes?" he asked. She still cupped his face and then giggles. Kyungsoo blinks. "Its not a yes but I love you too. And its not crappy on how you confess to me." Taeyeon claimed, leaning again and kiss him one more time. "I'm happy." she suddenly went to tears but flashing him her most brightest smile ever.

 

Kyungsoo wipe her tears away and wrapped his arm around her and pull her into an embrace. "You're smiling." he claimed. Taeyeon still sobs but inbetween it she laugh. "Yeah..Thanks to you. I've slowly changed ever since I met you. I became much more cheerful than I ever was before. Now, I think I can smile again like how I used to in the past." Taeyeon still smile at him and hug him. Kyungsoo is like her shining star.

 

And to see him confess to her, its the greatest gift. "So, we are official now?" he asked. "Yup...You are my boyfriend now, Mr Pastry Chef." she had stop crying and now smiling widely at him. Kyungsoo chuckles, he was so lucky to get to see Taeyeon smile again. "And you're my girlfriend, Ms Model."

 

Taeyeon giggles and kiss him again, Kyungsoo was so happy that he gets to kiss her 3 times, and hug her, and also seeing her smile and laughing.

 

Can't wait to tell them the big news.

 

----------

 

 To be continued.....

 

KYAAAAAA, AT LAST TAEYEON POSTED AN INSTA OF HER & KYUNGSOO xDDDDD

THEY LOOK SO CUTE!!! BUT I WAS WISH HE HAD TOOK THE HULK MASK OFF xDDDDD

KYAAAA KYUNGTAE!!! KYUNGTAE IS FINALLY OFFICIAL!!!!

But it was not how I want it to be.../sigh/ I had another idea to make them confess but i don't know how I ended up wrote this one out :DDD

But well, I hope you guys enjoy it ^^

LONG LIVE KYUNGTAE xDDDDD lol

Taeyeon ah, please post some more selcas of you and Kyungsoo in the near future also post some with the rest of EXO members too xDDD I would like to see you do once ^^

COMMENTS!!!