Charity Event

I heart U, Kim Taeyeon

Author's POV:

 

"Nae, Kyungsoo of Le Blanc Caramel Cafe speaking." Kyungsoo picked up the phone when it only rang twice. "Nae, for charity? Ah~ Of course. How many serving will that be? I mean the cupcakes?" he scribble the detail from the caller who order 500 cupcakes to be served for the charity event this Friday at the park.

 

He gulped, thinking about 500 cupcakes to baked. "Arasso. Thank you for your order." he hungs up, then examined the details he just wrote. "Holy..500?" bitting his bottom lips. He actually wanted to refuse but its for the charity and which mean, the orphans will be there. So how could he reject the request for those cute kids that is homeless and have no love from any adults.

 

"Might as well tell the boys about this. This will be a major hard work." he claimed and went to the counter. The guys were cleaning up the place since its already closing time.

 

He made a loud clapped to get their attention, everybody stop and look at Kyungsoo.

 

"Guys, I got news." he stated, now everybody starts to come nearer to listen to him. Sehun, Chen, Kai, Lay and Xiumin all look at him. "This Friday, there will be a charity event by the park in Seoul. And just now I received calls from the head asking us to prepare 500 cupcakes for the orphans and some guest. And...I said yes." he sigh. Everybody gave him a gasped hearing '500 cupcakes'.

 

Xiumin who was standing the closest to him smack his head. Kyungsoo groans, rubbing his head, and turning to look at Xiumin. "Hyung! What is that for?" he gritted his teeth.

 

"You of course. How the heck do we bake 500 cupcakes! Friday is tomorrow! And the heck did they called us this late to inform of their order!" he was angry alright. Xiumin is not the one to be angry easily but when he did, he sure turn the tables upside down.

 

Kyungsoo blinks, glancing to the calendar hanging by the wall. He an eyebrow as the date for today is on Thursday. ''. he grunted. He didn't even realize the day! "Stop with the cleaning! We need to look for some ingredient to bake the cupcakes! Palli!" Kyungsoo shouted, trying to pushed everyone out of the door. "Woah wait...the shops already closed Kyung.." said Chen.

 

The puzzled Kyungsoo now ruffles his hair. "Oh god, what should I do!" he was about to cry, thinking about the cupcakes. Kai suddenly patted his shoulder. "Hyung, my umma could help. She loves to bake and she always have the ingredients for baking. Why don't I ask her for the ingredients or better yet, a helping hand from her." Kai smiles at Kyungsoo, helping the squatting Kyungsoo up.

 

"Jongin ah..." he hug the boy. Wow for the first time, they see their boss and greatest baker, Kyungsoo look so trouble.

 

----------

 

The Charity Event day is finally here. The Le Blanc Caramel Cafe arrived to set up those 500 cucpcakes on the table.

 

It was 11 in the morning and the park was very beautiful and busy as always with people walking around, enjoying the scene of the lake, cycling around and others.

 

The people from the charity has arrived minutes ago and just finished setting up the banners. The kids were there, sitting by the bench provided. Sehun gaped. "Wah...look at those kids. So many of them." he nudged Kyungsoo's arm. "Hmm?"

 

"Hyung are sure this cupcakes will be enough for them and the guest? Since I look at them, they are like more than 500." he whisper, his expression looks a little worried. Kyungsoo look at Sehun then to the kids gathered. "I'm sure its enough..and don't try to make me panic here, Sehun. Last night was more than enough to make me crazy." leaving Sehun alone by the table to check on the rest of the cupcakes.

 

---------

 

The people who didn't participate in the event also gathered to watch. The head department came to gave some speech. "Thank you for supporting our charity event. For today our goal is to raised up the fund for the kids and to be given out for the one in help out there."

 

He gave some more speeches and went to Kyungsoo, thanking him for the cupcakes. Joonmyun and Kris came to help as always from his two busy bestfriend, they will still come to help even though they are busy in paper works.

 

"I wonder who is the guest." said Chen, placing the cupcakes on a big tray to gave to the kids. "Annyeonghaseyo~" a sweet, lovely, soft voices suddenly greeted the kids and the people there. The kids ran towards them, "Eonnie/Noona!" they all yelled, hugging their feets. Pulling their hands.

 

The boys lifted their head to see who it was, and Kyungsoo gasped. The guest on that day, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri. The head shakes hand with them, thanking them for coming. 

 

Yuri saw the tables full of cupcakes and gaped. "Wah~ Cupcakes and the crew from Le Blanc is here? Bwoya? Is this theirs?" she asked, tiliting her head. Jessica stood beside her looking at the tables and to Kyungsoo and his friends. "It seems like it. Daebak~"

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo only watch Taeyeon every movement. He is now a full time stalker when it comes to Taeyeon. How this man really don't know he was doing sometimes, but he was always caught by his friends. "You always love to stare at that short girl eh? Before you guys talk but just about asking toilets. Can you man up a bit?" and Kris will always be the one who tries to help his red haired friend with it.

 

"Wae? Its not like we are friends or should be talking. Besides I...umm, just love looking at her. Not that there is any meaning with it." he tried to deny it.

 

While Kris and the rest of his friends already realized it. 'Kyungsoo can be dense.' Joonmyun shook his head watching Kyungsoo now looking at Taeyeon again.

 

----------

 

"Taeyeon noona..Come and eat cupcakes with me." said a boy pulling Taeyeon's hand to the tables. She with her poker face but slightly brighter let herself being dragged by the boy.

 

She see Kyungsoo giving out the cupcakes to the people, when he smiles, Taeyeon felt her heart just beats faster. "Ahjussi..Can I have some of the cupcakes?" the boy asked Kyungsoo who now turn to the boy and Taeyeon. He almost shrieked when Taeyeon stood infront of her.

 

"S-Sure..Which cupcakes w-would you w-want?" he stammered, bitting his lips on how he talks. "Maybe you could just give one of each. I could shares it with my friends." Taeyeon answered, Kyungsoo's mouth was a bit gaping as he blinks looking at her.

 

"Then one of each it is." Kyungsoo took the plate and start to place the cupcakes on it. Taeyeon just watch as he walks on both sides, getting the cupcakes. "Your pastries have such great taste." suddenly Taeyeon spoke. It made Kyungsoo stops his tracks.

 

Taeyeon tucked her hair, and look at him in that big eyes of his. "I mean, everyday there is always new types or cakes served in your cafe. Its really amazing. Because usually some bakery shops served the same kind of cakes or pastries everyday. Rarely they make new recipes and served it the next day. But you did." she praised.

 

Taeyeon have been coming to his cafe very frequent now. Kyungsoo claimed that she is their regular customer. "Oh..you noticed? You're the first to ever say to me. Thank you." he smiles.

 

"Because I love to bakes so I love trying diffenrent kind of recipes for my cakes and pastries. "Even though people might say that I'm insane for making many kinds of flavour but I love playing with ingredients and taste. So mostly everyday I changed the regular orders into something else, like how you said." giving out the plates of cupcaked to Taeyeon, flashing his smile.

 

She took it into her hand. "Maybe someday you could teach me..I do love baking but I never have any chance to bake at my house."

 

Kyungsoo smiles widely now. 'Gosh, she ask me to teach her!' he practically screamed inside of his head, happy about it.

 

"Ahh...Sorry for asking you for such a thing. You're a busy man." she bows, turning to leave. Holding the boy's hand in hers. But Kyungsoo stop her. "Wait! Its not a big thing.." Taeyeon look at him. "If you like..." he paused, thinking for a proper words to say to her. "Whenever you wish to learn...Come by, and I'll show you." he finally say it.

 

Taeyeon look as she was thinking about his words. Her eyes were keeps on looking at him. She nods, "Then....I'll come when I wishes to learn. Still, I'll be coming to taste your pastries." she bows and walks away.

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo grins, thinking that she will be with him in the kitchen one day makes him flustered. His friends witness all the scenes between the two.

 

"Oohh...a sunsaengnim and a student now huh?" Chen came out of nowhere, teasing Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turn looking at all his friends now chuckling. "Wah..thats nice. But its better if there became lovers rather than a teacher and student." Lay chuckles, looking at Kyungsoo now flushed.

 

"You guys heard that?" he asked. "Oh yeah. We heard it all..Our eyes witness it too.." they laugh loudly to now embarassed Kyungsoo.

 

----------

 

Taeyeon went to her friends after she gave the cupcake to the boy. Jessica look at her, "Just now..You look so happy talking to that red haired boy. He is the owner of Le Blanc right?" as Jessica took out some of the previous months magazine and shows it to Taeyeon.

 

"He is pretty famous but he once said that he didn't love popularity or showing off. A gentleman. A good though." Hyoyeon stated, tearing some of the cupcakes and shoved it into .

 

Taeyeon read it through, "It seems he is...." she claimed it calmly. "I've known since the time we  all went together to his cafe. Judging by how he dressed, you could easily sees him as the owner and the baker."

 

"True..." Sunny replied with a word. They all agree with it.

 

As they girls enjoying the cupcakes, they didn't see that Taeyeon smile faintly as she sips her drink with her having thoughts of Kyungsoo. She....kind of like him, slowly..

 

But like Kyungsoo, she don't realize it and often denies it.

 

-----------------

 

To be continued....

 

WOOT! EXO and Taeyeon signed 2 years contract with Nature Republic!!!

They became the endorser for that product! Jjang!!

My ExoTaeng feels is alived again kekekeke xDDD

Oh gosh, I'm spazzing too much whenever I think about them being a model and shoots a commercial together >W<

Kyaaa...I don't how to express my feelings about it xDDD

Can't wait to see their photoshoots, commercials :DD

Oh btw, here is some more KyungTae! More talking than before kukukuku

Comments :3