SEQUEL: Eunhyuk's reply

A letter to my love

* On the day Eunhyuk joined in the army...

Eunhyuk was sitting on the train, waving his hand to the fans and other members of Super Junior.

" Take care of yourself, monkey! "- said Kang In.

" I will miss you very much! "- Donghae acted like he was crying.

" I will! Thank you everybody! "- Eunhyuk smiled.

A familiar girl ran to Eunhyuk. She tried to cacth her breath.

" Yuri - shii ? What're you doing here ? "- asked Yesung, who had just come back from his duty.

" Eunhyuk, I need to tell you something! "- Yuri said.

" What's it ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" I...secretly Hyoyeon's laptop last night and I saw this. She saved it into her laptop and I printed it. It's for you. "- Yuri gave a paper to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk took the paper and read it. He was shocked a bit. The paper was Hyoyeon's letter.

" Hey Yuri! Where's Hyoyeon now ? "- Eunhyuk popped out of the window.

" She left. "

" S-she left already ? "

" Yeah. She wen to Incheon last week. "

" ALL ABOARD! "

" It's time to go! Goodbye! "- said Sungmin.

Eunhyuk sat down, looked at the letter. Everybody waved their hands at him but he didn't replied. He sat in silence. The paper was wet because of tears. He cried. 

" I'm late... Just a little too late... "- Eunhyuk headed on the window and wiped his tears.

* 21 months later...

Eunhyuk was back from the army. A lot of fans came to see him. 

" Hello Eunhyuk! I miss you so much! "- Donghae hugged him.

" Yo monkey! Did you have a good time in the army ? "- asked Heechul.

" I did my duty as good as you did and I had a good time. "- Eunhyuk flicked off.

" Let's go home and have a party! "- Ryewook suggested.

" No. I still have a lot of work to do. "- Eunhyuk put on his backpack.

" What ? You've done your duty already! "- Leeteuk asked.

" No. Another work that I haven't had chance to complete it. See you later! "

Eunhyuk said and ran away, left his fans and the others over. 

" What happened to him ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" Ah.... It's a private thing that about L-O-V-E! "- Yesung made an evil smile.

" Awwww!!! "- they nodded and smiled.

Eunhyuk ran to the bus stop and got on it. He headed to Incheon.

Hyoyeon was in her garden, planting some carrots and potatoes. Suddenly, someone touched her shoulder. She immediately stood up and turned around. She almost drop her jaw. Her face went red like a tomato. Her heart kept bouncing hard in her chest.

" Hyuk...... "- she stuttered.

" Please call me oppa. "- Eunhyuk said and hugged Hyoyeon tightly.

" O-oppa.....Why did you come here ? "

" I came for you. "- he answered.

" Why me ? "

" You wrote a letter to me, right ? "- Eunhyuk questioned and Hyoyeon nodded -" I wrote a letter to you too. "

He took out an envelope and gave it to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon opened it and read the letter. She coverd and suddenly cried.

" Yeonie! Why are you crying ? You...you don't accept it ? "- Eunhyuk worriedly asked.

Hyoyeon shook her head and her her tears. She hit Eunhyuk's chest and stared at his eyes.

" Pabo! "- Hyoyeon hit him again.

" What ? "

" Pabo! They're tears of joy! Don't you know it ? "- she pouted. Eunhyuk realized what Hyoyeon was feeling so he brusted in laugh.

" So...you accept me ? "- he asked.

" Yes, I do. " 

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at the blonde and kissed on her forehead.

" I love you, my Kim Hyoyeon. "- Eunhyuk whispered.

" I love you too, my beloved Hyukie. "

Eunhyuk looked into Hyoyeon's sparkling eyes and lifted her chin up. He placed his lips on her. 

" Ya! Want to kiss ? Go to another place! "- someone shouted.

They stopped and saw Hyoyeon's brother was standing at the front door, looking at the two teasingly. Then, he went inside and whistled.

" Your brother... He is...."- Eunhyuk caused a small laugh.

" I know. He is crazy, right ? "

" But not as crazy as my girl. "

Eunhyuk whispered and kissed Hyoyeon again, passionately.