A letter to my love

A letter to my love

Dear Lee Hyukjae,

How are you ? Are you doing well ? I'm good! You're my bestfriend, right ? We share everything together from food to dance moves. You're always treat me well as if I'm your sister. I feel guilty because I haven't done something good for you and you always share your secret with me but I don't. I have been hiding a little secret that I haven't told anybody even my family and the other members of Girls' Generation. Please don't be mad at me! You're going join in the army so I think it's time to tell you my secret. I like you.....more than like....I think....

I know. This can be a huge shock to you but I really really like you, more than a friend. When ? I think since I was a trainee. I was sent to the dance class for boys because my dance moves were so powerful ( kekeke ). I was very popular among the male trainee. They said that I was so cute. Although I was popular but I didn't have a close friend to share things. I was depressed and very sad. Then, you came like an angel. You talked to me and even asked me to help you with the dance moves. We became bestfriends after then. 

When you were paired up with Gyuri by those fans, I was very jealous, I admit. When you joined in We Got Married with Lee Seena, I was jealous too. When you said Sooyoung was one of your close friends on the Nocturnal show, I was jealous too. I just want to be your one and only female close friend. When you said it was and honor to have Tiffany behind you, I was jealous and made an awkward face. When there was a love scandal between you and IU, I was totally devastated. I went back to my hometown, Incheon for a whole month but you were the one who came and brought me back to Seoul. I was very happy at that time. Like your fans always say, you are a casanova. I think it's quite right because you always have girls around you such as Gyuri, UEE, Goo Hara, Lee Seena, Yuri, IU, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Suzy, Seungyeon, Hwangbo and lots more. I was very very very jealous.

Why do I like you ? It's easy. Because you are the one and only who can make me smile all the time. Although you're always teasing me untill I explode, I'm still happy. When you, Kai, Luhan, Taemin, Henry and I joined in the Maxstep music video, I was totally over the moon! To have you by my side is my biggest wish.

I don't know how will you react when you read this letter. Maybe you will smile happily and tell me that you have liked me for a long time. But life is not a fairy tale, right ? Maybe you will deeply sigh and reject me. Or maybe, friend like this is enough. Right now, I'm saving this letter into my laptop as a beautiful memory of you and I. Have a nice time in the army. Take care of yourself please and find another girl who is more suitable for you than this Kim Hyoyeon. If you need any help, I will be right here for you. Sorry Hyukjae but I give up on you. I have got the notify from Lee Sooman. I will stop working for SM for a time and start working again in anytime I want. I have to go back to Incheon and help my family. Be safe!

                 Love

Your bestfriend, Kim Hyoyeon ♥

A/N: That's the one and only chapter! One shot, right ? I can't find the magazine so I wrote it myself! Is it good ? Please do leave a comment and goodbye!