Another message

My 12 Fairies


You aren't aware of it but the moment you hugged Leo he couldn't help but blush at your actions. "I will take care of you my wifey." Luhan said as he carried you towards room M406 your eyes widened and the other boys are keeping up but Luhan wanted you alone. "Hey let's wait for them." you said and he smirked "Why would I wait for them I want you to be alone with me even for a while." he said and you gave him a look "Yah stop it, it ain't funny." you said and with that Kai turned to Tao and he whispered something in his ear.

"Oh that's awesome." Tao said and Kai smirked you turned to your clock and it was 7:20 am and you noticed that the school clock wasn't moving. You looked down and turned and you saw the people around you have stopped moving except for the 19 of you are the only ones moving. You turned and Tao was smiling all of a sudden Kai pulled your wrist and teleported you away from the rest of them.

"Aish Kim Jongin." Tao muttered and Chen patted his back "We will get back on him." he said and Leo turned to Kris and Kris scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry I do not know what to do." Kris said and Leo just nodded at Kris and he wondered *Does this guy ever smile?* "Hyunng~ let's go." Sehun said and Suho turned "What about Kai he is always stealing Eunhye away from us?" Chen said and Tao nodded.

"Yeah he is the one who always spends time with our lovely wifeu." Tao whinned and Kris sighed "In 5-4-3-2-1." then you and Kai appeared and time was running back again the ROVIXX race looked at all of you weirdly and Daehyun smiled "Forgive us guys we uh..... we are usually like this." he said and N smiled "No biggie I'm getting used to it." he said and all of you reached the school's lobby and you smiled at each and everyone of them.

"Guys good luck on your first day, Hit it with your best shot, make a good impression and always smile. I love you~" you said and the ROVIXX race are startled when you said those words. "Uh princess are we included in that?" Hyuk asked and you giggled "Well if you want to consider it." you said and he smiled and he lightly blushed.

"See you guys later." you said and all of them went on seperate directions. "M406...406 where could this be?" you asked and Luhan looked up and he found it and you almost passed by but he pulled on the back of your collar. "Oof! What?" you asked and Luhan giggled and Leo pointed up the door "Oh M406." you said and Luhan giggled and Leo was just smiling.

You opened the classroom door and you smiled "Wow this is way better than high school." you said and Luhan smiled and he turned to Leo "Isn't this awesome?" and Leo nodded and gave out a small smile. 

"Where should we sit?" you asked and Leo pointed at the front "Why there?" Luhan asked "I want to be called first." he said and you giggled at him. "Okay then I'll be second." and with that Luhan sighed "Fine I'm third." you giggled at Luhan and you giggled again "Smile my deer." you said while puting your fingers and disguising them as antlers.

He smiled and he ruffled your head and you smiled "What course are you in Leo?" Luhan asked him and he smiled "Culinary arts and Conservatory of Music I have classes on Saturday." he answered and you smiled at him "Wow really music so do you sing or play instruments?" you asked him and he smiled at you and "I sing." he said and your eyes twinkled.

"Can you sing for us?" you asked him and he nodded and he started to sing this song.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trEBOczyRD8)

Your eyes widened and you started to clap your hands "Wow your voice is just wow." you said and Luhan turned to you and back at Leo and he started to feel a little jealous. "I'm sure hyung can sing too." Leo said and Luhan smiled and he started to sing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu39fxI4A9A skip at 0:30 <~ It's Baby Don't Cry~ YEHET~)

You and Leo clapped your hands and you smiled and all of a sudden a girl came inside the classroom. 

All 3 of you became silent and she smiled and greeted all of you "Annyeonghaseyo. Min Dohee imnida." she said and she bowed and all 3 of you shot up and "Anneyeonghaseyo." you said and "Xi Luhan imnida." he said and you smiled "Kang Eunhye imnida." you said and Leo bowed and said "Jung Taekwoon imnida." he said and you and Luhan turned to him. He turned back and he covered his face "Awww he is so cute." you said and Dohee nodded. Then after that all she ends up sitting next to Luhan and that makes her the fourth.

Since it's college the introduction part was kept short and all 4 of  you are relieved. "I really hate standing infront." Dohee said and you smiled at her "Me too." you said and she smiled at you.  "So who's your boyfriend?" Dohee asked and you smiled and Luhan smiled "Me." he said and Leo turned away from Dohee's sight and he sulked for a while and wondering *Princess please notice me.* Luhan smiled and he is proud that you are known as the girlfriend by the whole block.

~~~

The bell rang and it was a rought 3 subjects and all you did was listen to instant classes and you were used to first day is fun day. "That was-","Boring" you were cutted by Leo and you giggled at him and he is so freakishly tall "How tall are you?" you asked Leo and he smiled "I'm 183 cm." he said and your eyes widened "Wow how tall am I?" you asked yourself and Dohee turned "You? How about me? I'm only 150 cm." she said and she smiled "Don't worry small but terrible." she said and somehow Dohee became instantly close to your heart she reminded you so much of G.NA who is by the way an Idol now.

"Do you have other friends here?" you asked Dohee and she shook her head "No all of my friends are in SNU and I am here alone." she said and you smiled at her "Don't worry we will be here and I am happy to say that its not only the 3 of us." you said and Luhan smiled "There are actually 19 of us here." Luhan said and she smiled "Really?" she asked and you nodded and Leo nodded along.

It was break time and lucky all of  you have the same break time. "WIFEY~" Xiumin yelled and Baekhyun rushed towards you and carried you in a hug. "Oof!" Dohee's eyes widened "Isn't she your girlfriend?" she asked Luhan and he smiled "It is actually a long story." he said and he smiled "In time we will tell you why this kind of ruckus happens every now and then." he said and Dohee giggled.

Dohee pulled out her phone and Luhan's eyes widened when he saw the matching bracelet that G.NA got you on your birthday. (<~ From Chapter 2 of W12Fhttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/176931/2

He turned and Kris walked towards Dohee and "Dohee-ssi where did you get that bracelet?" he asked and she smiled "Oh this was a gift from my friend well he is somewhere I don't know where he is." she said and Luhan smiled and Kris saw it too and that got into Kris' mind something is going to happen.

~~~

It was over first day was done and you made a friend she is kind and very angelic. You told that to Jaemin and even Jungkook and Zelo are listening Daehyun was smiling as well and Kai was there smiling too then he wondered *When is Taemin hyung going to come back? he's been gone and very busy with everything now I wish we could see him.* he smiled at that thought.

Kris and Luhan haven't told the other members yet but Dohee seems like she isn't your normal human friend she is something else because the being the 2 eldest they know that the bracelet given to you by G.NA was not just a normal bracelet it was a bracelet of the most powerful fairies in the profecy you are one and is Dohee the other one? 

~~~~>

N.YEONG.HATHEYO!

GUYS THE DORK IS BACK KEKE~ I'm so happy that I got a chance to update today well this story has too many characters and I can't balance them well from chapter to chapter don't worry I'll fix it :) ANYWAYS PARTAY FOR CHAPTA 6!

Thank you for the support even tho I was busy you understood me I love you guys and I hope  you keep on supporting this FIC~

FYI I am loving DOHEE keke and yes it is because of Reply 1994 ^^

A~ SARANGHAEYO~~!!!! <3