Confession

One Shot Cafe

MC: Annyeong haseyo! Today we have a very special guess! It’s been a while since he drop by here.
After 12 years in the industry with his group and he also perusing his solo career inside and outside the country, Ladies and Gentleman lets all Welcome the Main Vocalist of the Legendary Group B2st!!!

Yoseob entered the set.               

        

“Yang Yoseob!”- MC

“Annyeong haseyo! *bows* I hope you still remembers be my dear beauties! ^__^ Sorry for being busy in my acting career”- He waves cheerfully in the camera.

Host: hello! It’s been a while! How’s your career?

“Well I’m enjoying my acting career and solo activities but I really miss my band mates. If you’re watching *Waves at camera* lets bonding! Haha I miss you hyung’s!”- He smiled cheerfully.

“Well you’ve been so successful for the last 12 years since your debut. So let’s go direct to the point”-MC said.

Yoseob smiles to the camera.

“haha so fast but yeah sure!”- He looks at the MC.

“There is one question that Ithink your fans is still dying know.”- MC gives a suspense tension.

Yoseob is still waiting for the question and a little bit nervous.

“You’re still single but can you tell us, who is thegirl that owns your heart?”- Mc pronounced the whole question.

“haha I’m relief! Hmm as of the moment none ^__^ it’s just my fans who owns my heart now”- he smiled at the camera making the entire viewers faint to his cuteness and handsomeness.

“ahh You say as of the moment. So it means you’ve been in loved? Who is this someone you loved before?”- MC said.

“ah you got me there ah! It’s a long story!”- Yoseob just laughs.

“Well we have 2 hours to listen to your long story Yoseob-shii. You can start now”- The MC smiled playfully.

“ah I guess I have no choice huh? Can I just say no?”- Yoseob tries to find a way. xD

“No! It’s been a while you’re not here you should be kind to us Yoseob-shii!” The MC protested.

The MC is a close Friend of Yoseob.

“*sigh* okay okay! I’ll tell you then, Anyways it’s been long time ago when I loved that girl.”- Yoseob gives his bitter smile.

“Oh I think your still inlove at her according to you reaction huh?”- MC teases him.

“Who knows? Maybe?”- Yoseob replied.

“So who is it and how did you fell in love with this lady?”- MC starts to listen to Yoseob.

Yoseob is still nervous because it was broadcast live. He hopes that she was not watching so she won’t know.

“Well she’s a girl that really close to me. ----“ Yoseob’s line was cut by the MC.

“So she’s from the same entertainment?” –MC said.

“Hyung-ah!!! Let me finish first!”- yoseob protested.

Even he is angry he will still appear cute no matter what! XD

“Okay Okay!”- Mc Zippers his mouth.

“Hmm Even before our debut we so close ------ Hyung I said let me finish first!”- Yoseob stops the MC from talking.

“And I started to fall in love with her, she’s so beautiful, sometimes she’s arrogant and a sadist but still she makes my heart pounds a million times”- Yoseob smiles like he was recalling those memories.

“Years pass I fell in with her more and more. But every time I try to confess to him, I just-------- can’t! Many guys likes her, there were many couple fans club built for her and the other guys. I felt so jealous even though she always tells me that she doesn’t like them. I’m still jealous.”- Yoseob gave a deep sigh like those memories where still fresh.

“So she is in the industry?”- MC said.

“Just listen hyung. hmmmm I feel so happy when we got to do a duet song, *smiles* I---- my heart I thinks that was our team song”- Yoseob.

“So its means She’s a celebrity idol? And you have a duet? Let see.You have a duet with *thinks* Eunji of Apink ,hmm G.Na, and  IU. Did I miss anyone? So who is it from them?”- MC keeps on talking.

“Hyung!!!”- Yoseob protested.

He was more nervous now because little by little the clue are revealing on who is she.

“Then I never have the guts to confess to her. I’m too stupidly shhh! *sigh* then I found out that one of my hyung likes her so i really didn’t try to confess anymore”- Yoseob looks down.

“So you mean you sacrifice your love for the sake of your hyung?”- MC was shocked.

“No! It was just an excuse because the main reason is can’t really confess to her because I was so afraid of rejection and ruining our friendship. So when I know one of my hyung likes her I made that as an excuse to myself. That’s how pabo I am”- He gave a deep sigh.

“so your hyung courted her?”- Mc

“yeah. I *sigh* I also help him to court her. Then I’ve been out of the country for my solo career when I came back they were already ah couple.”- He looks down like trying to stop his tears.

“That hurts”- Mc commented.

“Hm! *nod* but just when I think it was the most painful thing that could happen. I found out something that will hurt me more than anything else. When I came back and knew about they’re couple. She asked me out for a date, of course we were close friends, Friendly date is normal to us. She said she missed me a lot and of course hyung will allow us. Then we were eating in a resto she said something. Something that will crash my heart more *sigh*”- Yoseob.

 

    [Flashback in the Restaurant]

“Sobbie I want to thank you for being a bridge for me and your hyung. Without your help we won’t know that we were mean for each other”- She said while smiling.

“It’s nothing”- Yoseob tried to focus on his food because he doesn’t want to cry.

“You know I never thought I will fall in love again, *Smile*”- She said.

Yoseob looks at her because she said the word AGAIN he wonder who did she love before his hyung.

“I almost like you Yoseob-shii”- She said softly.

Yoseob’s eyes became wide open and shocked. Waiting for the word “Just Kidding” from but it didn’t came out.

I stead another shocking word.

“Ah no! I use the wrong word! *smiles and Looks at Yoseob*I USED to love you Yoseob-shii”- She said with her sweetest voice.

 He felt like a pail of cold water was poured to him.

He was stunned, stuck and shocked.

“You’re shocked? Don’t worry its different now. Past is past. Haha”- She laugh as if it’s really nothing to her.

Yoseob looks down trying to stop his tears and said “Why didn’t you tell me back then?”

“huh? hmm Because I don’t want to ruin our friendship and beside I think you don’t like me, Because of you do, you’ll confess first right?”- She said while smiling.

He holds his fist so tight. He wants to punch, punch himself.

“I need to go”- He got up. He was still looking down

“why? Did I say something wrong?”- She said worried.

“No. Its fine, I just remember manager and me should meet now. I need to go, see you tomorrow! Sorry for this hehe”- He raise up his head and give a fake bitter smile and run away.

 

[End of flash back]

 

“I remember myself running and running while I’m crying that night. I didn’t go back to our dorm. I didn’t know where the hell I got, I just cry cry and cry. Because I think the more painful than knowing she was in love with anyone else is, knowing that she used to love me. *bitter smile* That she LOVED me in a point. That if I just confess, if I just did that thing maybe it was me who is she loving. That should be me that making those beautiful smile, Maybe if I just did that confession like a man. I’ll be happy with her now” – As Yoseob said that he remember himself when he cried all night punching the wall of the subway because he hates himself so much.

“Wow that was so painful. If that happens to me I don’t know what to do. Did you tell her till now?”- MC.

“No I didn’t tell her. I’m still nervous about her knowing this now, but I want to tell her.Now I’m notexpecting anything from her I just want to do the right thing that I should do I long time ago”- Yoseob face the camera with his bitter sweet smile.

All the coldness in his heart.

“Focus all cameras on Yoseob!” – Mc ordered.

 

He gave a deep sigh before he stared to speak.

“Noona~! Shh I can’t believe I’m still nervous. Yah! You! *Pointed to the camera* Heo Gayoon-shi! I love you, from a long time ago. *sigh* till now I think? I’m too stupid right. Just don’t mind me. I think this will be my last chance. Saranghaeyo Gayoon-shii”- Yoseob smiled at the camera.

Director: Cut!!! 

“So it’s Heo Gayoon. Oh I remember they’ve duet entitled “If I have a lover” revived version originally by Rain and G.na!”- Mc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

REQUESTED BYbff4beast