United Cube's Secret (Dooyoon)

One Shot Cafe

 

                  Dooyoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ixRPHKlbvQ&feature=player_detailpage<----------- Watch :D

 

             

 

What the hell Doojoon!!!”- Gayoon tried to punched Doojoon.

 

All the cube artist are now @ the cube entertainment conference room.

Because of the issue at the weekly idol about Doojoon.

The headline is:

The nation’s Boyfriend Yoon Doojoon of B2st want’s Heo Gayoon of 4Minute to be his Girl Friend”

 

It was also confirm by a voice call to doojoon.

 

Now their having a conference because there are a lot of anti who came out after that news.

 

And Heo Gayoon didn’t even know about that before.

 

im sorry Gayoon nah~!” Doojoon said sincerely.

 

The other B2st and 4Minute member are trying to stop Gayoon.

 

[Because they know Gayoon is a sadist XD]

 

"Noona. Calm Down” –Yoseob

 

Gayoonie were sorry”- Hyunseung.

 

we will take care of this we promise” –Junhyung

 

I can’t believe this! You like me and you even published that without telling me first huh?!

       

       Didn’t you even think what will be the effect of that in our career! In our groups? Listen Doojoon I love my 4Minute Girls and I don’t want them to get hurt! But because of what you’ve did we already have a lot of haters!!” –Gayoon said Emotionally.

 

I’m sorry! I know its my fault I just did that because I just want to be honest to them. I like you. I love you maybe? And I’m really really sorry I don’t want you all to get hurt and have a lot of haters. Your also my family. Jihyun sorry, Sohyun, HyunA, Jiyoon, Gayoon, im really sorry.” Doojoon said with his teary eyes.

 

 

       Other 4Minute and B2st member are just listening to them. While the other trainee(BtoB & A-Pink) were curious on what happening inside.

 

Manager maybe we should not be always be with B2st. We should distance from them from now on.”-Jihyun the 4Minute Leader said.

 

what? Why noona?!” –doongwoon.

Because we all know that some of our fans make’s some couple fanfics from B2st and 4Minute and since some of them have evidence they really think there’s a couple between B2st and 4minute”- Jihyun.

 

so what?! Noona were good friends we don’t want you to be away from us!”-Gikwang

 

yah! That’s true!”- Yoseob. :”(

 

say! Because of that some of your fan girls hate us, because they think we are their rivals in ur attention! And we cant just change their mind by saying this and that….im sorry but I think that’s the best idea”- Jihyun

 

no! its just my fault, so its just me! Not my B2st member. You can band me or take me off the group. Is okay,” – Doojoon.

 

Everyone is shocked on Doojoon’s statement.

Specially Gayoon. Yes he hate’s what Doojoon but he don’t literary hate him. He is still a family by the way.

 

Manager: Are you okay with Doojoon’s Proposal?

 

B2st members: no way manager! T^T

Manager: No not you B2st! im talking to my girls. What do you think my 4Minute?

 

No one is answering. 4Minute girls are quiet.

They don’t wanna talk because they don’t wanna hurt Gayoon’s feelings if one of them said no.
 

No one’s Gonna be kicked out!” –Gayoon said.

Everyone was shocked. Because they never expected that.

 

Manager: now that’s my cube family! We fight but we forgive each other after! Im proud of you,now go to your dorm and we’ll resolve the problem tomorrow. Get rest everyone! 

 

             

 

That night Gayoon can’t sleep because of what happened. So she decided to go to the Cube’s Garden.

thanks” ----------

Gayoon heard that voice behind her so she automatically turn around.

 

Doojoon-ah” Gayoon said calmly.

thank you and I’m sorry” –Doojoon said sincerely.

stop saying sorry. Its okay. And I just wanna say sorry also for the bad words I said.” Gayoon said then she sat on the bench.

 

but its my fault. I didn’t think before I said that. Aishh silly me!” doojoon said then he hit his own head.

 

haha. Of course its your fault! sh, why the hell you said you want me to be your girlfriend silly boy!” Gayoon said while smiling.

 

Im falling inlove with you again and again when you smile like that. Haha.Im Just saying the truth. i have a crush on you for quite a long time”-Doojoon said shyly.

 

He was blushing. He looks like a lil boy who was trying to confess but he know his crush wont like him. Is so complicated.

your gonna be kidding me? Me your crush?! Haha”- Gayoon.

 

Doojoon: what the! So you mean you didn’t believe what I’ve said on public?! It was the most embarrassing confession and you didn’t believe it! Whaooooo!! *fake cry*

 

Gayoon: ahah! Stupid! Okay okay I believe,*Sigh*

Why did you like me at the 1st place ah? I mean. Im always bad to you and I dunno. Shh.

 

Doojoon: maybe that’s why I love you. Because your bad to me? Haha. Sometimes I question my self there’s a lot of girls who like me, who treat me like their king if they will be my girlfriend but why did I fell inlove in a girl who always bad, well not literary bad but bad to me really, haah maybe I have a curse of something. I don’t really know. Haha . its so funny right the nation’s boyfriend Yoon Doojoon was busted by the only girl he wanted to be his girlfriend.

 

Doojoon said that while looking at the sky then when he said the last words he faced Gayoon and he was shocked because he seen Gayoon starring at him.

 

They have a eye to eye contact now.

Then in a flash Gayoon kissed Doojoon in the cheeks then she smile and get up then walk away.

 

Doojoon was stunned by what just happen.

Did Gayoon kissed him? Or just his imagination? He cant believe it.

 

shh! Stop doojoon maybe for her its just a sign of thank you.”-Then Doojoon get up and got inside also.

 

Gayoon walked straightly to the 4Minute Dorm. While the clueless Doojoon was left at the garden. Still shocked on what just happen.

 

Even it was just a kiss on the cheeks it still mean a lot for him. He never thought that Gayoon will hate him because of what he did on that interview.

 

But what both of them didn't know is Sohyun was spying at then when she saw Gayoon stand up she instantly ran back to the 4Minute dorm and she told the 4Minute girls what did she saw.

 

Then Gayoon was about to open the Door of their dorm but heard the 4Minute girls was talking about something so she decide to listen.

 

HyunA: OMG! Gayoon unnie did that? >///<

Sohyun: Nae! *nod while blushing*

Jiyoon: oh she's really inlove! XD

Sohyun: And Doojoon oppa was so sweet! Gosh is im Gayoon unnie I already melt >//<

Jihyun: ommona! I wanna see !

Sohyun: I dunno where did Gayoon unnie go but Doojoon oppa is still there haha.
He's so funny! He was so shocked haha he looks like a robot there xD

HyunA: omgeez! Leggo there!

 

4Minute: Lets go!!! ^O^

 

Then they open the door they were all shocked when they saw Gayoon looking at them badly.

 

Gayoon: I said no SPYING!!

4Minute: *peace sign*

They run fast to their bed and pretend they were all sleeping. XD

hmm!”- Gayoon.

 

            

           _______________NEXT DAY___________

 

 

Sohyun: Unnnie ah! Just tell Doojoon oppa!

HyunA: Nae! Nae!

Jiyoon: yeah! So everything will be clear and okay :)

Gayoon: NO WAY!!!

Jihyun: heay gayoon that's unfair for him!

HyunA: Pst ! Pst! *point on the open door*

All of the 4Minute Girls look at the doors direction.
Doojoon look so nervous then he try to walk away but someone pushes him back to the front of the door. A B2st member ofcourse.

 

HyunA: omgeez! I can't take this anymore *faint*

Jihyun: HyunA! Your over reacting xD

Sohyun and Jihyun pushed Gayoon to the front of the door while saying “GO!”

 

Doojoon: *scratch head* ah-ah, hmm hey there ah I just!

Gikwang: WHAT HELL HYUNG! Be a man hahaha!

Yoseob: yeah! Are you scared of Gayoon Noona! Haha *appear*

Doojoon: Shut up! Im gonna kill you all! *death glare at B2st*

Hyunseung: lol! He's a monster xD

Gayoon: heay your too loud! Stupid B2st what the hell are you doing here huh? ==”

Doojoon: Heay! Am hi! I just.. ah can I? Oh can we? Darn how can I say this!

Gayoon: Tell me or else ill close this Freaking Door.

Doojoon: can I go on a date with you?! *doojoon said fastlly*

Junhyung: nice one hyung!

Doongwoon: yeah! Were so proud of you! *wipe fake tears*

Doojoon: shut Up!! *Shout to b2st*

 

Gayoon walked smile and walk closer to Doojoon. Doojoon tought Gayoon will kiss him again but not XD

 

He was surprise because Gayoon punched him on his stomach level.

 

Doojoon automatically lean down. “ouch!!”- Doojoon.

 

Yes ill go with you”- Gayoon whispered on Doojoon ear. Then she walk back inside the dorm.

Yoseob: haha! Poor hyung! Thats why I didn't court Gayoon noona! I dont wanna be her punching bag *laugh so loud*

Junhyung: haha! Its okay dude! XD

All the B2st member thought Gayoon refuse. So they laugh at Doojoon.

 

Gikwang: Better luck next time!

Dongwoon: I can't stop laughing xD

Doojoon: *look at the B2st member Badly*

B2st: SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >__<

Doojoon: shh! be Thankful im in a happy mood today , so you will not gonna die today! Whahhahah *Dracula laugh*

Yoseob: What happen??

Dongwoon: Dude I think hyung is crazy!

Hyunseung & Gikwang: Agree!

Junghyung: don't tell me. She say yes? *to Doojoon*

Doojoon: YES!!! *merong*
so bye there single dude's! I have to be handsome for my date! And a lil advice, get a lovelife B2st! XDDDDDDDDDDD

B2st: O_O!! * shocked*

                     

 

            

 

              ________DATE TIME______

 

Wow!”- Doojoon said when he saw Gayoon waiting one the front of their dorm.

What?”- Gayoon Said.

Doojoon: Your yso beautiful! Ahh I mean your getting more and more beautiful everyday *good boy smile*

 

Gayoon: Where's your mean tongue go huh mister? Why so sweet? =__=

Doojoon: I dunno! I'm so mean but when I'm with you I'm being like this, and I can't help it! *smile*

Gayoon: I better enjoy this date thing mister?

Doojoon: Yes Missis for Dooyoon fans club! *mischievous smile*

Gayoon: What? ==”

Doojoon: ah ah nothing ! :)

 

[Date place]

(Race Track)

race track?”- Gayoon.

yup! Like it?” -Doojoon said with a confident smile.

how did you k---------” Gayoon said but Doojoon answered her faster then her question.

How did I know that this is your dream date? Im a good stalker haha. Just kidding! I researched a lot and I have reliable source haha!” -Doojoon said with his clever smile.

4Minute girls” Gayoon said with her Poker face.

how did you? -------” -Doojoon.

because there's only them who knows about that!”- Gayoon.

Gayoon: sh! Leggo! Lets race! I'm excited!

Doojoon: hep! No! No! We won't race there!

Gayoon: what? What the hell? I wanna race! Im a fast driver! Hahaha I already beat hyunA on racing !

Doojoon: I know! That's why I won't let you race there, i've watch that you almost h the wheels! If you do that here at this professional race track you will totally hit an accident and I can afford that! No way MY LIFE!

Gayoon: so why the hell in the world you bring me here?

Doojoon: because we will gonna race there!! *point at the other side of the race track*

Gayoon: GO CART???!!!!!!

Doojoon gave her a playful smile. :) And their dream date started.

 

They race and race and race. Both of them are so enjoy. Then they both agreed to eat after they tired in racing.

They eat at the bleachers on the race track.

 

Gayoon: OmGeez! Im so good I beat you a milion times! XD

Doojoon: im just letting you win huh!

Gayoon: no way! Im good so shut up! Haha XD

Doojoon: haha at first you don't want to race huh missis? Then you enjoy it more that I did! Haha

Gayoon: what ever! Blehh :P

Doojoon: your smile is so cute!

Gayoon: its not! ==”

I LOVE YOU”- Doojoon said simply while he was looking at Gayoon like she was the only thing he was seeing.

i love you too”- Gayoon said simply.

wha-what did you said? Did I? Did? Ah?” Doojoon said. He was totally shocked. He didn't expect Gayoon to answer that.

i said it in I won't repeat it! Doojoon. I'm not a sweet person and I'm not good at that thing but I can't change. I'm a bad mean girl that's me. I don't understand why do you like me.” -Simple smile from Gayoon.

 

i like you and I love you because of that. Please don't change “my life”. You dont need to be sweet as long as I know we have mutual feelings its the best gift that I have receive”- Doojoon looking at Gayoon eye to eye contact.

can you be mine?”- Doojoon said.

 

Of course no! No need to answer that you know what will I answer” -Gayoon.

 

so I'm busted again?” Doojoon with his sad face.

 

how stupid you are! I mean its a YES!” -Gayoon said then she poked Doojoon.

 

ouch! What? Really?! You mean? Me and you?! Dooyoon?YEES!!” - Doojoon shout.

 

shut up will you? ! Only cube stars will know about this okay?” -Gayoon.

 

why? I cant broadcast to the world that ur mine?!”- Doojoon

 

because I don't want my 4Minute girls to be hates by Beauties and I have a fan war. With 4Nia, They should be close”-Gayoon explained.

 

nah! I understand. But can I give a little hint? Just for a couples fanclub?! Come on please please! Im jealous about Gaseob fansclub! I want our too!”- Doojoon beg like a cute puppy while hugging gayoon.

 

okay sure! what ever! Just get off me you stupid thing!” -Gayoon said.

 

i love you”- Doojoon.

 

i hate you more”- Gayoon.

 

A bad girl will always be a bad girl. She not sweet, she's not kind but she knows how to love. She have troubles in admitting it but at least last she succeeded.Being bad is not literary bad but just being a rule model that you can do your will. Sometimes it cover up weakness. That's Gayoon. And it takes a brave guy to beat up a girl like Gayoon. A kind but a little happy go lucky , funny , bad boy to chase a heart of a bad girl. Being busted a lot of time is hard to handle but if you really love her you have to fight even everything seems to be your enemy.

 

Dooyoon couple is a real couple? Maybe yes maybe no! But this is cube entertainment pretty lil secret. :)

 

 

     

i HOPE YOU LIKE IT :D

 

THIS story was requested by: yoonjae

please subscribe and comment :D