Author's Note/Poll

Gotta Talk To U

Hello, my awesome subbies! (I really need to come up with a fan name for you guys xD Hmm... the Plummies? The Mulps?.... There are so many possibilities) So, I'm glad you guys have all liked this oneshot I came up with. I worked hard on it, and really enjoyed how it turned out.

I'm gonna take a moment here to explain what's been going on in my life (yawn, I know) Well, I have recently started my freshmen year at college, and I am loving it. I have 5 classes total and one lab for my chemistry class, and I am having a blast. All of my work is online, so it makes it easier, in my opinion. I mean, I still have to go to class, but the assignments and test are online. Second of all, I now have a job at my local sporting goods store (I know, perfect for me, right?) so I get a lot of hours there and that's a lot of fun. Of course, with all this fun, there's not much time for, well, anything. I do get really busy, and sometimes I just don't have time to write. When I do, I only get specific inspiration. I usually write at night, from about 10 p.m. until midnight, unless I have a day off, like today to which I am glued to my laptop.

Which brings me to my next point of writing: this oneshot has given me lot's of inspiration, and a lot of you have told me that you want more. Which makes me think: What if Natalia and TOP broke up after getting back together at the end of Forever and Always? Um, That's a LONG Time..., and what if Natalia never even got pregnant? What would happen to the whole gang?

This thought, and the release of Seungri's album (I'M IN LOVE WITH IT. Seriously, Seungri and TOP are fighting for my #1 bias spot, and Seungri is winning. That's some pretty serious ish right there), I came up with this oneshot. Like some of you, I am an avid Italian Panda fan. I love writing it. So... why not make an extension of the oneshot? Why not make a spinoff of the trilogy?

I've always had a sweet spot for Natalia as my top character I can relate with. In a way (despite the drop-dead gorgeous beauty and to-die for body), I am her. Natalia is me. So she's easy to write for. I just don't have the same connection with some of my other characters.

Which brings me to this question: Would you like there to be a spinoff from this oneshot? Answer this poll to lt me know, please. Even if you're a silent reader, your answer would be greatly appreciated ^^'

Speaking of readers.... I have over 500 combined subscribers. I am shocked. I am amazed. I am honored. Guys, thank you all so much for sticking with me through all this. I know I have too many stories, I have random typos in my chapters, and I don't update as often as I should, but just knowing you all love my work gives me the drive to keep going. I never once thought my writing would entertain people, and I'm touched that it does :')

Please answer the poll! I love you all! :D