01

Long-Awaited

 

 

“Come home, please.”

Jaejoong send Yunho, his husband, a message. This is the nth time he always sends such message to his lovely partner. Being attached for more than three years does not make them look harmonist. Smiles, tears, love, lots of , and fights. They went through all.

The problem is one. Jung Yunho thinks he is still the handsome casanova who can get every girls and guys he want. He keeps forgetting the fact that he is now a married man. He married, the school’s favorite pretty boy. After graduating from college, both parents set them up into a marriage because they wanted to keep their heirs and keep the connection close within each others. In another place, Jaejoong is always mad. Really, really mad when someone dropped Yunho home, drunk and he smell like women. Being Yunho’s means they need to face those kinds of things. Therefore, he only sends such short message to the other guy. Wishing him to actually care about his feelings and look at how he gives his life and efforts in their marriage.

He is in love. He was.

 

“In a while.”

In count of hours, there is a car’s sounds outside of the house, Jaejoong peak from the window at his room, checking out who is the woman that helping him out for tonight. He let out a deep sighs. For hundred times he apologize and thanking other women, for giving back what is his. Safely, home. Not wanting to know about what happened in the time between, he close the door, and dropped Yunho on the couch.

 

He talked to himself.

 Tsk. Pathetic. Poor Jaejoong, he need to face such scenes in his life where he thought being someone’s and have an official relationship will bring happiness.

While having millions of thoughts, Jaejoong, doing the usual things, he remove the other guy’s shoes, tie, suits, change him to normal clothe and splashing some water to make him awake because he hates Yunho in a drunk state.

“How is today?” Jaejoong asked with a bitter smile on his face when Yunho slowly gain his consciousness

“Good enough to release what I should have released” Yunho answered coldly and walk to the kitchen, having a glass water, leaving Jaejoong alone in the living room, confused and sad.

He is furious. His face is burning red and hot. Tears are in the edge of his eyes. His lips are trembling. His voice is shaking. For few seconds, he lost his voice, unable to speak because he is planning to say something.

“I don’t know how many times I will say the same thing, but Jung Yunho, I guess this is the last time I will talk to you. I will also stop sending you messages when you are out. No breakfast, lunch, dinner, no ironing suits, no for everything. Let’s live our own life, you go work and feed yourself and I will….”

“Wait, what kind of nonsense are you talking about, Kim Jaejoong? You are my partner. You are supposed to do that. That’s mandatory.”

“Yes, I know and as I remember I was being tied as someone’s partner for life. Not someone’s maid.”

“You are complaining about the hard time of controlling the households?”

“You really think that being married is only about doing chores and all?”

“Oh, wait, we are not in the same page, aren’t we?”

“Are we always in the same page?”

“I hate it, Jaejoong. Answer me properly, not with a question.”

Both of them are not in a good condition. They are ready to explode anytime soon. If one of them changes their tones of talking, surely the other partner will be mad, and it will only led them to an end.

Yunho continued,

“Well fine, if that’s what you want. Don’t go crying to your parents later if I’m ignoring you.”

“So you think you were not ignoring me?”

Jaejoong breaks. His tears are now all over his cheeks. He cannot control himself any longer.

“For god’s sake, why are you crying now after being all mad?”

“Divorce me.” The long black-haired guy said.

“Wh—“

“I said it clearly.”

“Stop joking around, Jae. This is not—“

“Jung Yunho, divorce me.”

“No!”

He just wanted a normal life. If he is really not Yunho’s destiny, then all he needs to do is just step away from him. Being a drama queen, yes, Jaejoong realized it but he does not care any longer. And Yunho, he never expects the pretty man will ever asked a divorce from him. Did he really do that bad in the relationship?

“Jae, you really—“

“Yes, I am. I don’t think I am needed in this home. Moreover, you don’t need me. Never did and will never be.”

“Can we talk over it again tomorrow with clean heads? Baby, please. I am tired now.”

Yunho finally walked to their room, wishing the other guy to follow him, but Jaejoong still stay at the same place, not moving, not even an inch. He decided to sleep on the couch.

 

It’s past midnight when Yunho walk out from his bed to the kitchen for a glass of water, and he saw a beautiful creature sleeping soundly. His black silky hair falls perfectly covering his forehead and eyes. His eyes are swollen, probably from the tears he had. His lips are wet and red and Yunho have the urge of touching it. He never knows that there is such man living with him for years, and being ignored by him yet he still stay and do things patiently.

Stupid bastard

He thought. Ignoring his thirst, he sits on the couch instead. Brushing Jaejoong’s hair, touching his lips, running his fingers onto the other’s arms. He feels so comfortable, so suddenly. There is like a soothing and calm aura coming from him that attracts people to stay.

“Yun…” Jaejoong hummed in his sleep.

“Yes, darling.” Yunho knows he is in a really deep sleep and might be dreaming but he still answers him.

“Yun, don’t leave me.” He continued. Suddenly his eyes are wet.

Without thinking twice, Yunho slide himself into the same blanket as Jaejoong, squishing on the couch together with him. Hugging, having the shorter guy’s head close to his chest and his hands over Jaejoong’s back, wanting to make him safe. He throws all his sweet words to the sleeping guy, like I love yous, thanks for being there for me and all others. Finally, before he close his eyes for a rest, he said

“I won’t and I’m sorry.”

 

pink-divider-md.png

a/n: first update with a short chapter. Sorry for the bad explanation of the settings, and for my english. Enjoy<3

comments, critics are all welcome