Sweet Seventeen

Sweet Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon, South Korea

Present Time

"Valentine's Day !"Jinri thought bitterly as she lifted a glass of red wine to and drained the last drop.The wine heated up from the inside and out of her body, making her skin warmed yet it did nothing to lift her mood.

It's a very depressing day for her.A whole day of hearts, flowers and lovers strolling around make a single girl like her feel like a loser.Twenty four hours to remind her that she was alone,with no one to care except her grandmother Hyegyo and her six year old siberian husk pet dog named Taejoon.

She put down the wine glass on the desk and stared at her laptop.

"Think of a story Jinri"

She hadn't written even a paragraph in months.She'd heard of so-called writer's block,wherein you cant think of any single story and she was terrified that her passion for writing would never come back.

After thirty minutes of staring at the monitor,she shut it and let out an exasperated sigh.

"There are no stories in my head"she was so tempted on banging her head to the wall.Lee Soo Man, her editor in chief will definitely fired her next week if she failed to present him a story----a love story.

Sulli looked out the window and grimaced when she saw a young couple hugging and warming each other under the falling snow.

"How am I suppose to write a love story when I dont even have my own love story"

"Love story...Choi Minho..."a single tear fell down her cheek upon remembering Minho.

Choi Minho,a twenty two year old boy who lived next door.He was her first love,her greatest love and probably,her last love.She was barely eight when her parents died from a vehicular accident in Busan.Hyegyo, her grandmother took the responsibility of raising her and her cousin Soojung.Thirteen year old Minho became fond of her from the very first time his eyes set on her.Everytime he comes home from school, he never forget to drop by to Hyegyo's house just to see little Jinri. 

She felt Taejoon's presence beside her and it made her smile.The dog wiggle his tail and looked at her as if he knew her pain.

"You miss him?"she started caressing his head.

Taejoon bark as an answer.

"I miss him too, so much"it's been six years since Minho flew to Boston to study Law in Harvard University.Although they communicate through phone and email, it wasnt enough to erase the emptiness and loneliness in her heart.She longed to hug  and kiss him again.

The sound of the doorbell at the front door cut off her Choi Minho reverie.She went to answer it,thinking it might be Soojung and her boyfriend Taemin.

As the door crack open,Choi Jinri's heart fluttered once again after six years as her eyes rested to the man standing on the door step.

"Choi Minho.."

 

 

Six Years Ago

How To Get A Guy To Notice You If You Are Friends With Him

Step 1: Change Your Dressing Style

Step 2: Listen To Him Intently

Step 3: Spend Some Alone Time With Him

Step 4: Touch Him Innocently yet Deliberately

"So I'll start with step number one"seventeen year old Choi Jinri said.

For the next hour she flitted around the room excitedly, poking through all her clothes in search of the perfect outfit to wear today.

She tried on several potential outfits that would suit a y Choi Jinri.After some digging, she finally spotted a white tank top.

"This is the one"she whispered excitedly as she took it off its hanger.

Soojung breezed into the room and tossed her a denim micro shorts."Wear it"

"What do you think?"Jinri asked when she walked out of the dressing room wearing the tank top and denim micro shorts.

Soojung burst into laughter."You look ridiculous"

Jinri threw the hanger to her out of annoyance.

"I really dont understand why you have to follow those stupid tips you read in Cosmo and Seventeen magazine"she plopped down on the bed."Just confess your feelings to Minho Oppa,get married and have tons of beautiful babies"

"It's easier said than done my dear cousin"she sigh wearily and joined Soojung in bed."Oppa only see me as his little sister, he'll probably just laugh at me if I told him that I like him"

A light bulb goesn on Soojung's head."I've got an idea"

She blinked at her."What?"

"Make him jealous"

"How?"

"Well since you dont have any admirers at this moment,the best thing to do is to make a phony love letter"

Jinri pouted her lips."Phony love letter..."

"Hmmm not a bad idea"she thought.

The two girls startles when they heard the honking of Minho's car.

"Oppa!"Jinri exclaimed excitedly as she jumped out of bed.

"Wait!you forgot something!"Soojung grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving the room.

Jinri frowned.

Soojung stared at her ."You need to show your cleavage"

She looked down at her chest and squirmed in frustration."Damn!how I wish I have Pamela Anderson's big s"she read in one article that men like big s rather than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter