Tsk... Tsk....

Rubix Cube

"NAE JEONGSAH!!!!!!!!!" He screamed in glee. that made everybody grasp.

I hid my face not because to avoid him but to hide my red face from the eyes of the people.

Oh no. not again...

I facepalmed myself behind my thick book. His voice was overheard in the whole classroom. Everybody was murmuring things I don’t even want to know. I guess this is the worst school year I have so far and it’s all thanks to him.

“Omg! Is it real?”

“Do they know each other?”

“Are they friends??”

“Omg… don’t tell me that they’re friends!”

“Impossible!!”

Words about me and Mr. Jerk kept flying into everyone’s mouth until..

“Shut up and behave!! Do you all want to experience the wrath of my punishment?? If you dare, come meet me at building b…”

Everybody shivered at the thought of meeting our lovely teacher especially at building b; where all sorts of rumors about ghosts came from. Silence was all there is after her sentence.

Mr. Jerk kept looking around but eagerly stopped as my or should I say our teacher slammed a paper in front of our shared desk.

“This is not the time to space out Mr. Lu, especially in my class…” She said the words with venom striking on her tongue

 Everybody was eyes on Mr. Jerk, and then our lovely teacher noticed it as she slammed her hands again on the poor desk just in time for my pen to touch my paper, leaving it with an ink totally messing up my paper sheet. I bit my lower lip to contain my anger. I tried my second attempt, and I wrote the first three letters of my name when a hit shook the desk again. I seriously want to slap my lovely teacher on her face. What’s her problem? I glanced at her and saw Mr. Jerk fidgeting in his seat.

“What do you mean you don’t understand??” fire filled her eyes.

“I-I really don’t know the answers…” Mr. Jerk tried to hide his trembling face behind where he is supposed to write the correct answers  

Everybody tried to ignore our teacher’s loud grunts, letting their mind set off by concentrating on the paper.

I want to save his somehow so I made a move. I stood up and caught my teachers hands that are about to create an earthquake on my desk. Her eyes were like a blade but it didn’t affect me. Some of the students tried to peek at the situation happening at the near end of the classroom. Their eyes were as big as my teacher’s right now. I bowed apologetically as she leaned back with her arms crossed.

“U-Uhm… actually, he is still in the verge of learning the district towns of Korea and it is notable that he came from China which means he is not yet familiar with the places in this country. I formally apologize in his behalf. But don’t worry seonsaengnim, I will help him understand the things that are still vague to him.”

Loud gasps came from the students who have heard my words. It was my first time to stand up for someone especially talking to someone and saving their , I usually let them be, but Mr. Jerk was different from those she had scolded before. I know that he’ll catch up with us in no time. For the mean time, I must deal with him first.

“Good… I must see his improvements and if not… you will be rewarded at building b…”

I gulped when I heard that building’s name from my teacher’s mouth. If fear is what we’re talking about then ghost will be the first thing would pop out in my mind. I saw Mr. Jerk still fidgeting in his seat.

Our teacher sat back on her chair without words to be shed. Mr. Jerk was frozen, I thought he wasn’t breathing, I waved my hand in front of him but his eyes were on the board. I was worried that he might faint on his first day in this school. I held his hand and I felt him shiver a bit. He slowly turns his head and his eyes caught my attention.

“don’t worry…. I’ll help you after this class but for now just do your work… I can’t help you right now since this is a quiz…. Don’t worry much, I’ll teach you after this…” I squeezed his hand to assure him.

Mr. Jerk squirmed a bit and his eyes landed on our hands. I didn’t notice that I was holding his hand a little too tight. I removed my hands quickly and grabbed my pen. He was staring at his hand where my hand was recently. A smile slowly crept into his face.

I started to answer the questions; trying to forget the warm body next to me.

 A hot air tickled my neck. I turned my head and saw Mr. Jerk leaning right in front of my face.  I muffled a squeal when he covered my lips with his hand.

“Shhhh!! I was just trying to look at your paper…” He whispered. Wow, and he actually confessed that he was looking at my paper.

I rolled my eyes and bit his hand. He flinched; retreating back his hand back to where it belonged; on the desk, far away from me.

“Aish! That hurts…” He his hand to ease some of the pain.

“You do know what you’re doing is against the rules… if I know that’s called CHEATING”   I smirked at his sulky face. His eyes widen.

“I wasn’t! I don’t cheat…” He puffed his cheeks. He pouted with arms crossed. It made me giggle a little, he was just so cute. He sink in his sit and sulked alone. I know I must teach him but I'm getting so irritated by him. I must not fall for his actions and continue my work.

I shook my head and proceed answering the rest of my test paper but I can’t concentrate with every sigh his mouth emits.

“Teach me….” He tugs my uniform for my attention. I heaved a sigh and faced the boy who seriously needs my help. He looks at me with puppy eyes and a pout that I seriously want to rip from his face.

“Fine.. What do you want me to teach you?” I rest my pen neatly beside my paper and leaned on my seat. I was almost done with my work, it wouldn't hurt if I teach this stupid jerk beside me right?

“Can you teach me the answers then?” He grinned. He was hoping that I could somehow be deceived but I’m not stupid to fall for his question. I grabbed my pen and hit his forehead. “That’s not teaching! It’s cheating!!” I snapped with my low voice.

“It’s ok… co’z I won’t be the one who’ll be punished” He grinned that made me repeat my actions. He winced in pain while rubbing his forehead. “Jerk! You’ll still get involved if ever I gave you the answers.” this jerk seriously wants to be sent in the principal’s office.

“Then that means you’ll tell me the answers?” He flashed me a cheeky smile. His puppy eyes won't lure me anymore.

Glaring at him wasn’t enough, how about punching him in the face? That’d be nice. I turned my head, regretting ever talking to him. I was almost done with my essay, it was the last proportion in the test and it’s giving me a headache.

"Yah Jeongsa!!" He tugs my sleeves and I gave him my cold shoulder. "Jeongsa! Nae Jeongsa! J-J-Jeongsa!" he kept chanting like an indian, it wasn't even an indian thing it was more like an alien thing... a stupid alien thing. "J to the E to the Ong to the Sa!!"

I mentally facepalmed myself. This boy can’t even sit still. He kept bobbing like he was listening to an upbeat music while tapping his nails on the desk as he chants my name over and over again. Everyone was so into the activity and especially afraid of our lovely teacher to even bother to look at the noisy boy who can’t sit his but in place.

Shutting my eyes in irritation, I my pen real hard. Can’t he just answer the quiz? I know that he can answer it all too well but why is he so stubborn?? My grip on my pen loosened as it flew on the air, crash landing straight on whoever that prick who was making so much incoherent noises.

“Ouch…” He hissed quietly, afraid that our lovely teacher will scold him again. I was enlightened that the noises were gone and my face lit up as I saw him rub the side of his face where my ball pen worked its magic marking his face. His eyes met mine and I didn’t give him any mercy as I shoot him death glares. He must be used to it by now since he receives it a lot from me.

“Do your work…” I whispered through my gritted teeth. It was almost time and he didn’t even have a single sentence written on his paper. What is he thinking? Did he think that just by writing his name he could pass this test?

“Fine” He sulks in his seat and grab his pen. I was a little curious if he is really answering the questions. He looks serious from what I can observe. His lips were in a pout and his brows are knitted together. I think he is good on his own so I proceed with my work.

After about a minute or two I’ve finished my work and leaned back in my chair. I don’t have anything else to do but wait for the remaining time left before our lovely teacher announces her leave. I glanced at Mr. Jerk beside me and I was surprised to find him doing the same. He was staring at the board boringly. If he continue being like this I will seriously punch him. I kicked his feet under the desk we are sharing. He flinched a little and eyed me confusingly.

“Are you done?” I arched my brow irritatingly. I don’t know if he knows that there are consequences behind what he is doing and I’m sure I’ll get involve no matter what…

He shrugged, ignoring my question. He grabbed his bag under the desk. He was ransacking his bag, almost ripping it into pieces. He sighed and placed it where it was a while ago. His pout was making me curious to what he was looking for.

I sighed in defeat knowing that I will not get any answers staring at him while he was spacing out like that. I lift my gaze off of him and stared at my paper.

I heard him sigh for the fifth time. I was at the pit of asking him why but I guess I don’t need to ask since his face lit up like he found something incredible and fished something inside his back pocket. He revealed a toy; it was the thing he gave me for my birthday which I gave back to him the next day. He grinned to himself and starts fondling the piece of toy.

He finished solving the piece of toy in a minute. It never fails to amaze me, is it really because he has super high intelligence or he was literally born with super powers? If it’s because he has high IQ then…. It’s absurd! It’s more absurd than him having superpowers…. He looked at me with a wide smile carved on his face. I tore my eyes off of him and looked at everything but him.

I felt a tap on my shoulder; I don’t need to guess who the person is begging for my attention. I decided to face him co’z I know he won’t stop pestering me until he gets what he wants. He brought his hand in front of me and offering the toy he was busy solving a while ago.

“Want to try?”  He grinned

According to my personality…

“No” I said with my poker face. I don’t want to play that stupid toy of his even though I know in my heart that I really like playing it I just don’t want to admit it to myself and besides.. I don’t even know how to solve that thing.

“But it’s fu—“

“No”

“But—“

“I said no”

“But—“

“No buts..”

“But I have one does it count?”

“W-What? Aish!! That’s not what I meant stupid!”

“Then what?”

“What I mean is…..” I sighed. “Nevermind…” I shook my head and closed my eyes in frustration. That’s what I’m talking about how this Jerk will maximize the rate of persons who are considered elliptical eggheads without brains, although he do have a brain he just use it in a stupid way…

He kept insisting and I kept rejecting his offer. Can’t he just shut his mouth for a minute?

“I said N— “ I was cut by my lovely teacher’s roaring voice. It gave everybody a shock and scared face including the jerk beside me.

“YOU TWO!” she points me and Mr. Jerk making everyone glance at us. It was so embarrassing. It was my first time being called like this in front of the class.  “DETENTION AFTER CEREMONY!!!”

My jaw dropped, I felt my breath hitch. Everyone was at the same state as me. I want to literally kick the person who started all of this. I looked at him and he was nonchalantly sitting like he didn’t even hear our lovely teacher punish us by calling us for detention. I was at the pit of pulling my hair off; detention is one of the things I fear of in this school. They said, ‘Detention is really scary’ ‘I don’t want to get near that place ever again!’ that was also the reason I kept distancing myself from my classmates, co’z most of them are jerks… scratch that… all of them are jerks…

 


The ceremony was about to start. Teachers and students gathered up inside the auditorium. Voices filled and echoed beyond the barriers of the room. I’ve already experienced coming up on stage but why do I suddenly feel so nervous today?

My section was seated near the stage. I was at the first row. And I was devastated since Mr.Jerk was beside me and I don’t have the right to complain. I started to feel weird and I don’t like the feeling of it.

I felt a hand weighing on my shoulder. I don’t even need to guess who it was, there is only one person who could manage to touch me or even talk to me out in the open besides my parents, Mr. Jerk clutched my shoulder tightly and smiled at me.

“You can do this.. fighting! Nae Jeongsa!!” He fisted the air. It did ease the nervousness a little but still, I think I can’t get over the butterfly inside my chest. It’s eating me alive.

The principal started his opening remarks, giving boring complaints about nonsense things and ended slipping down the stairs and laughter erupted all over the place.

The principal coughed and everyone didn’t dare to speak and laugh anymore except…

“HHAHAHAHA!! Did you saw him? HAHAHA….” Mr. Jerk laughed his head off. He didn’t notice the red eyes that our Principal had. He was shooting fireballs at Mr. Jerk in his head, it was very obvious that he was so angry, his face was so red his head might explode. It was really embarrassing especially when you’re the one he is talking to. I facepalmed myself and moved a little further until my waist touch the edge of my seat. I kicked him on his leg to shut him up. Good thing he wasn’t that slow to not notice the silence revolving us and the angry principal who is ready to choke someone.

“Ahem…. Nice joke Jeongieee… haha… help me…” He used his puppy eyes against me. I want to pinch his cheeks but then again, he was a jerk and… I will definitely NOT gonna help him, I don’t want to get more punishments… especially from our principal. I glared at him and looked away, I was more gladly that our lovely teacher spoke that broke the awkward silence.

“Ok.. enough.. If you have any concerns please speak directly to me, If don’t have anything to say, just SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!”

Now that everyone’s attention was caught by my teacher, Mr. Jerk was now relieved. Minute had passed and the awarding ceremony is about to begin which means, I have to go up on stage and receive my certification. The nervousness within me is pretty obvious, Mr. Jerk even noticed me fidgeting.

“Are you ok? Do you want to go home? You look very pale…” He touched my forehead for any trail of fever or cold but I was perfectly fine, or not…

My name was called up on stage and eyes were all over me… again… I felt my knees about to give up, at least someone is there to catch me. I was about to fall, good thing Mr. Jerk was there.

“Do you want me to you up on stage?” He smiled. The question came out as a joke and I punched him slightly on the chest. “No way… I would never have you as my ..” I brought my tongue out and walked up on stage.

“Congrats Ms. Pan Jeongsa for being first again on your class.. keep it up and… well… you can go down now… thank you..”

Well that was so fast. This school doesn’t require long speech and everything… and that’s a good thing, I’d rather fall than to speak to airheads like the one who is waving his hands at me right now. Even if the most nerve wrecking scene was done, I'm still nervous... but why?

I ignored the feeling and scoffed at Mr. jerk. He pat my seat and ordered me to sit. I glared at him but anyways… I sat on my sit. It was a boring ceremony. I can even see some students falling asleep and drooling and my seatmate is one of them.

“Thank you everyone.. you can now get out of here… remember to study hard!”

Everyone shouted in joy. Mr. Jerk was awoken by the piercing rejoice of students. And it was cute how he was so lost on what was happening. I stood up and pulled him by the arm.

“Come on mister… Detention is calling us..”

“W-What??” He asked half asleep.

 


 

Here we are at the place the least I want to go to. Our teacher came in; I sit up straight and dusted invincible dusts from my skirt. There were only two students inside the room and one of them is me and the other one is the boy I called my friend.

Mr. Jerk sat stiffly with his hands intertwined in each other on the desk. We both knew that we have to be really obedient since our lovely teacher is really easy to piss off.

Our lovely teacher sat with crossed arms. She clicked her tongue and looked at the figures in front of her. According to her judging eyes, she can’t believe that I was even involved in a situation like attending in detention. As for the boy beside me, she can’t believe that he already visited detention on his first day of school. She coughed and arched her brow at us.

“Next time you visit again, I’ll let you clean the whole school… Don’t you know that you can’t interrupt a class especially when you’re being too noisy?” She sighed “I’ll let the two of you go… just for today…”

Mr. Jerk and I looked at each other with twinkling eyes. “If… you could do an errand for me..”

Our face changed and our eyes turned grey. I really thought that it’s my lucky day, I guess not. I sighed in sadness.

“Go to building B and clean room 143, I want to see it dust free with the chairs perfectly arranged by 8:00 p.m. , Am I clear?” He tilted her head waiting for our reply.

We don’t have a choice so we nodded in defeat. Building b, that place gives me the creeps. Our teacher stood up and went for the door but before she left “If you don’t do what I’ve told you, I’ll punish you by letting you clean the whole Building I assigned you two… so if I were you, I’d start now…” with her words, she left us shaking in fear.

I grab my bag and slung it onto my back. My hands are still a bit unstable but I think I’ll be ok. Mr. Jerk collected all of his stuff and shoves it inside his bag then slung it on his back after. I can barely move with the thoughts of ghosts running in my mind.

“Y-Yah, Are you ok? Let’s go already… She might scold us again if she happen to see that we’re still here…” He pulled me out of my trance as he held my hand and forced me to follow him.

 


 

We arrived at building B. He held my hand tightly. I can sense that he was a bit nervous at the scary abandoned building. I squeezed it to assure him that he won’t be alone, he still have me.

He smiled, melting my nervousness away. I just wished that the ghost, I believe exists inside that building is at their day off. I don’t want to experience strange paranormal activities for now or for like never in my life! Damn… I’m too afraid…

We walked and stop in front of the main entrance. The twin doors looked like it wasn’t cleaned for over ten years as thick dusts covered the whole glass. The wall paint is also not that presentable. Small cracks can be seen at some edges. It looked like it was about to collapse in just one blow of the wind.

Mr. Jerk fished the key given by the janitor and aligned it in front of the dead lock. His hand was shaking so badly that I had to help him by placing my free hand on his, assisting him. We successfully opened the lock and all we have to do is to push the door open. We both placed our free hand against the railing of the door and pushed it.

The door creaked so loudly that it echoed on the hallway. It scared the hell out of me; I hide quickly behind his shoulders with our hands still intact together. He giggled at my reaction.

“Don’t worry Nae Jeongsa… I’ll protect you…” He smiled confidently. “No matter wh—AaAAt!!??” He jumped in shock and hide behind me with his eyes tightly shut. I looked at the thing he was startled at and saw a black cat. It was so cute with its tail wiggling from left to right. I stared at its perfectly blue orbs, it was beautiful. I nudged him to let him know that there was nothing wrong.

“Don’t tell me that you’re afraid of a cute little kitten…” I smirked.

“W-What? Of course not! Let’s just hurry up! I don’t want to stay here any longer…” He pulled me with him. I chuckled at his cuteness. I don’t even know where he is taking me.

We dashed through the stairs up to the highest floor.

‘The forbidden floor’

I never thought that I’ll be settling my feet here and I hope I will still have my feet after I leave this scary place. I held Mr. Jerk’s hand, squeezing the life out of him. I can hear my own hear racing, throbbing co’z of nervousness. I inhaled deeply, in taking the air to let some fresh air wash my fears away. I didn’t notice that I’ve been squeezing his hand for a long time that causes him wincing in pain.

“Ouch!! Don’t worry too much! Sheesh…” He shook our intertwined hands to ease the twitching pain. I bowed apologetically as I bit my lip and look down on the ground embarrassedly. 

  My heart accelerates faster as we walked nearer to the dead end of the hallway where room 143 is located. I hate this feeling, I seriously want to run away and ditch the witch’s requests, I don’t care what punishment awaits me but for the sake of my life I have no choice but to run. I pulled my hand out of his grasp and ran like the wind. While I was running, a cool air blew from the opened curtains of a weird room that made me stop for a minute.

The door of the room is wide open. I stepped back and looked up to see what kind of room is this. There was no writing above but a wood covered in dust. I glanced back at the open door and saw the window; the wind making the curtains rise and fall from the extreme force. I wonder who left it open?

 I flinch as a cold hand touches my shoulder. I stood stiffly with a size of golf ball eyes; I held my breath and the urge to cry in fear. I don’t know what to do. Should I run? Should I scream? My feet are not that long and my voice won’t even reach the edge of the other building, it was useless. I gulped and slowly move my head to the side to see who it was. I saw a hand pale as white with a scar on its wrist. I felt tears at the brim of my eyes. I screamed and ran away with all the energy left in me. I didn’t get to see the person’s face and I think I’ll never will.

As I was about to pass by the comfort room, someone grabbed me. I screamed again but it was muffled by warm hands that I perfectly knew. Mr. Jerk turns me around and pushed me against the wall. I was still catching my breath with all the air out from me. I looked at his fine orbs and saw worriedness engulfs his face.

“What had gotten into you? The last thing I saw is you chickening away and a scream who I thought is from you.” He placed both his arms at both sides of my body; caging me so I wouldn’t escape again.

“I-I-I don’t like it here….” I felt the tears running down my cheeks tainting my face with fear. I tried not to sob but I failed as he captures me in his arms. I can feel his warmth radiates all through my body. He ran down his finger, rubbing circles on my back.

“Shhhhh… oppa is here…. I wouldn’t let any ghost hurt you… I won’t let anybody hurt the girl I like…” he kept petting me but stopped at his words.

I froze when I heard his confession but I don’t like to assume. I felt something wrong, is it because I was confused? I don’t want to know yet.

He pushed me gently off of his body. His hands never left my shoulders as he looked down at me intently.

“Do you like me?” He whispered.

I don’t know what to reply. I think he is making another fib for me to believe in. him liking me is like breathing in water, impossible. Maybe he is playing game with me. Why not go with the flow?

“Of course!” I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes. He hugged me, too tight that I couldn’t breathe. I squinted my eyes and opened my mouth. Sheesh  I’m not finished yet. “Yah! Let go of me!” I pushed him off of me and tried to breathe again.

“I knew you like me!” He jumped like a retard seal, flaunting his hands in the air as he shouts those words like a manthra.

“Of course I like you! You’re my brother remember? My oppa? What do you expect? “ I arched a brow as I held my knees to even my breathing. It was so hard to breathe when a bear combined with a retarded seal hug you.

He suddenly froze and looked at me with confused eyes. “You mean… you only like me as a brother?”

I nodded. I don’t know why we are suddenly talking about this. I straightened my back and walk to him face to face. Sadness was embedded in his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. He was jumping a while ago and now he looks like he was about to cry a sea, what is happening?

He stood straight, avoiding eye contact with me. He coughed awkwardly for the lack of excuse. “I-It’s just— N-Never mind, I’ll just go to the bathroom for a sec. He looked down and made his way to the bathroom. My mouth went dry and couldn’t form a word, I was about to ask about his sadden change of attitude but he was gone before my I even have the courage to open my mouth.

The wall was my only company after he left. I don’t know what took him so long but his questions still lingers in my mind. I slowly slid down; back against the wall as I hug my feet. My mind is utterly confused.

‘Do you like me?’

‘oppa is here…. I wouldn’t let any ghost hurt you… I won’t let anybody hurt the girl I like…

….the girl I like….’

I was staring so deeply at an empty space that I didn’t notice someone hovering me. I saw the shadow forming above me and I looked up to see none other than Hwayoung. What is she doing here? I thought everybody is afraid to go here? I guess the ghost was scared of her, according to her personality nobody was scarier than her.

Her stare was burring wholes on my head as she observed me from head to toe. I didn’t move nor spoke. My head is too confused to deal with her right now so I just diverted my eyes to somewhere else and more interesting, like my feet perhaps.

“Looks like someone is scared to look me in the eyes…” She laughed with her friends that I didn’t notice that they were there. I just let them enjoy teasing me co’z they’ll eventually get tired and will walk away.

They stopped their laughter as they noticed that I wasn’t affected so they got straight to the point as to why they are here. She weighed on her right foot and crossed her arms. Her friends followed her move and arched their brows.

“Are you friends with Mr. Lu, the cute guy from our class?”

I rolled my eyes but didn’t spoke. It was useless, why do they care about our relationship? I don’t want more problems, I only have limited options. If I tell them, me and Mr. Jerk will suffer the consequences and he will get bullied so badly. If I don’t… well, nothing will happen.. so I guess I should go with the ‘not telling them’

“No, I don’t have a friend like him… he is too noisy and talkative. I don’t have any friends who disturb me to no end and couldn’t stop making me feel weird.” I thought of him and the things he did to me. Friend makes you smile even with little things… but why do I feel weird? By his presence I can feel the happiness I get to feel when I got something nice. With his smile, My lips curves into a grin and I couldn’t stop myself from looking at him. But the thing is, even though I know to myself that he is more than a friend to me, I just couldn’t tell if I like him or not. There is still a hindrance between our relationship, he is like a special brother to me. He is definitely not my friend…

As I thought of the things in my head, I didn’t notice a presence behind the cold tiled wall of the bathroom tearing from what he had heard.

“What? But you’re always with him!” Her voice echoes through the corridors of the hallway. “I guess I’ll just have to beat the truth out of you” She was about to pounce onto me but a voice stopped her from doing so.

“She is right… We are NOT FRIENDS… I don’t have friends who doesn’t accept people… I don’t befriend people who are considered loners… so don’t even bother beating her up co’z I will certainly will not care and you’ll just let yourself stoop low…it’s pretty useless, so if I were you, I’ll just walk away” He was staring at me the whole time. His face was irked and cold, so called I was frozen in my position.

He is mad. I know I went too far, considering him as my friend was the only thing I can give him in return for the happiness he is letting me experience but I broke the last thing I could repay him. What should I do now? I felt so nervous and felt like I need to be alone. I saw tears tainting his cheeks. I felt guilty. I should’ve told them we were friends but it was too late.

I looked away from his intense gaze and onto the concrete floor.

“Good… I’ll see you then in class Lulu~ and as for you..” She pointed me “Get lost, and stay away from him!” referring to Mr. Jerk “Goodbye~” Her voice softens as she pat Mr. Jerk and walked away with her friends.

As Hwayoung and her friends were no longer can be seen, I stood up and about to explain but he didn’t give me a chance. He walked away without a word. I was too scared to be left alone so I trailed behind him, giving enough space between us.

 


 

We walked home together since we have the same route back to our houses. Silence took over the whole time. I know he was angry at me; maybe he was questioning me inside his head why I can’t be confident and just let the whole world know the existence of our friendship. It was hard for me to reach him, I kept insisting for him to let me in and explain but he kept himself shut.

I stopped in front of my house and watched him walk with teary eyes. I want to explain how special he is to me but He kept distancing himself from me. I can’t hold it any longer.

“J-Just let me expl—“ I shouted but he cut me by lifting raising his hand at the level of his head signaling me to shut up. He kept his back turned and spoke. “Am I that annoying to you? Am I that embarrassing? You know what? No need to explain… I get it” He starts to walk towards his porch.

I ran in front of his house but froze as his words cut my heart into half.

"The truth is... I never thought of you as a friend... and I think I'll never will" with those words stabbing me painfully on my heart he closed the door without even glancing at me.

Tears slowly tainted my cheeks as I sob quietly.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered those words that were meant for him against the air. but the wind was to cruel to send him my apologies. I decided to go home before my mom finds out my state

 

‘I’m sorry…..’ those words played inside my head. I think it’s over now. Is it really over?

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I'm so sorry for taking so long! I'm having a hard time right now... I was almost kicked out of school you know... So, here it is:) enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Can anybody tell me how to insert photos here? I'm still a newbie... and curently learning the ways of being an authorr co'z this was my first time:)

I didn't checked this chapter thoroughly yet so please bear with me:)))