Chapter 3

My life as Xiumin's wife

Xiumin is in his car and ready to go home, but he can't stop thinking about the events happened earlier.

Why did I make her as my wife? He thought. 

She's cold yet I asked her? He thought and drive home.

 

Sung went home and saw her parents in the living room.

"Mom, Dad I'm home." She said and went to the living room.

"Finally you're home. We've been waiting for you." Her father said.

"Why, is there anything you want to say to me?" Sung said and took a seat beside her mother.

"Actually, our company decided to merge with my friend's company-" her father paused

Sung not knowing what's the connection of her life to the company,since she don't plan to enter the company.

"To make the merging process easier, we decided to marry one family member from us and one family member from them."  her father continued.

"So, I'm the one who will marry you're friend's son? Am I right" Sung asked after knowing the meaning behind her father's words.

"Yes" 

"But why me? Why not Luhan oppa?" She whined

"They only have one child and it's a boy" her mother said

"But, I don't want to get married." Sung said

"We're not forcing you, but we really need a big company to help our company from falling." Her father said

Sung then think of an idea. 

Why don't I just accept Xiumin's offer for being his wife? He said that he is also a son of the owner of a big company. Sung thought.

"Actually Mom, Dad I want to tell you something." Sung said

"What is it?"

"I already have a fiancè, he proposed to me today." She show her ring that she put earlier, when they are busy talking. 

"MWOH?! Since when?! I thought you're not yet-" Luhan suddenly went in the living room, but before he can continue his sentence he was cutted by the glare of his sister.

"Um, well oppa wee met a few weeks ago and he immediately proposed to me today." Sung said and went to her brother.

"Sung, we want to meet him as soon as possible. So bring him tomorrow here." Her father said

"Yeah, sis" Luhan said while looking at her.

"Ok, this discussion is now over so I will go up now to rest ok?" Sung said and go up stairs. 

Sung went to her room and decided to call Xiumin to tell him that she will accept his offer.

"Hello," Xiumin answered.

"Hello, is this the number of Xiumin?" Sung asked.

"Yes, who's this?" He  asked.

"It's Shim Sung" 

"Oh. Are you going to accept the offer?" He asked.

"Yes,and my parents wants to meet you tomorrow." She said.

"Why?"

"They had arranged marriage for me too and I think that we can pretend each other's lovers." She said.

"Well, why don't you just tell to your parents that we have our dinner tomorrow, so they can meet each other." He suggested

"Ok, well let's meet tomorrow at the cafè earlier."

"Ok, see you then. Bye" He said and hang up.

I need tell this to Mom and Dad. Sung got up from her bed and went downstairs.

 

Xiumin was currently in his room, when he answered the phone call so he went to the room of his parents to tell the news.

"Mom, Dad may I come in?" Xiumin knocked.

"Ok" his mother said.

Xiumin went in and sit on the sofa in their room.

"Is there something you'll say?" His father said.

"Well, Dad and Mom I proposed to my girlfriend already and she accepts it." 

"Really?! Then, when can we meet her and her family?" her mother said excitedly.

"Tomorrow, we decided that we will have a dinner with our families." He said

"Oh, ok" His father said

"I'm sure you'll like her." Xiumin said.

"Well, she and her family must be good, if not we will decide to marry you to our friend's daughter." His father said.

"You'll like her , promise." Xiumin said.

 

*Hello readers! Sorry for updating late, I'm so busy for the past months and I forgot to update. I updated today cause I got sick and did not go to school, so yeah to stop my self from being bored and just lying down here in my bed, I updated. Well, guys hope you like this chapter. Please do subscribe, upvote and comment. Bye!! Thank you!!*