Chapter 1

My life as Xiumin's wife

The music blast and many people are on the dance floor dancing. A girl named Sung in a black party dress is just in the bar counters not in the mood to dance or flirt with someone right now. She just need a drink, a drink that can make her bad temper low. 

"Hey Miss, Let's dance" a random guy asked her

"I don't want to!" She said and starting to walk away but he held her wrist and forcing her to come with him.

"Yah! I don't want to!!!" She said and stomp to his feet and walk out of the club.

She wait for taxi, but it no taxi come so she decided to call her brother.

"Luhan Oppa~~ " she said over the phone 

"Sung-ah Why? Omo! Are you drunk??" Her brother, Luhan said

"Just a little bit heheehe" she said

"Aishh, where are you right now??" He asked

" I'm at ********* Club " she said

"Ok I'll be there, wait for me" he said

"Ne" she said

After 20 minutes of waiting. Her brother, Luhan finally arrive

He immediately get out of the car and look at her eyes.

"Sung-ah, why were you drinking?" he asked concern are written in his eyes.

" It's nothing oppa, I......" She couldn't contain her feelings anymore and broke into tears.

"Why? Why? What happened?" Luhan asked and hugged her

"I caught Kris.....kissing.....another girl" Sung said and cry hard while she is on Luhan's chest.

"Aishh! That guy ever since I saw him I know he will just hurt you" he said, anger built him,but  soften as soon he saw Sung is crying hard on his chest.

"Shhh...Shhh Sung-ah stop crying, he's not worth it of your tears" Luhan said while rubbing her back to stop her from crying

After minute of crying Sung then stop. "Are you ok now??" Luhan asked while wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"Yeah, Let's go now" Sung said and got in the car.

With a sigh Luhan entered the car and drive back home. As they got back home Sung immediately goes to her room, lock it, lies down to her bed and cry all night until she finally goes in her dreamland.

After a month

"Sung-ah get out of your room now and get ready for your date." Mrs. Shim said while knocking on Sung's door

"Aniyo, I don't want to go to that date." Sung said and pull the blanket over her.

Then her mom barged in and pull the covers off her.

"Shim Sung, you will get out of this bed or I will pour water on you?" Mrs. Shim threatened her

"Aishh, fine I'm up now" She said and get ready to take a bath.

"Wear something nice Sung" Mrs. Shim said and go out of her room.

After an hour of changing, she is finally done. She goes down to the living room and wait for her so called "date" to be there.

Ding dong~ Ding dong~ 

"I will get it" Mrs. Shim said and go to the door.

"Chanyeol you're finally here, wait I'll call Sung" Mrs. Shim said 

"Sung-ah, Chanyeol is now here" Mrs. Shim said

Sung lazily walks towards the door and bid a goodbye to her mom. When she got in to his car, Chanyeol is the only one talking, he talks and talks until they reach their destination.

As they reach the restaurant where their date will be held. All Sung does is to nod and simply say yes to what Chanyeol is saying. She didn't have an appetite right now, she just want to be home and lie down on her comfy bed. 

After their lunch Chanyeol send Sung home.

"So, Sung how was your date?" her mother asked

"It's fine, just I don't want go to other dates again" Sung said

"But, it's for your own good" her mother said

"No, it's not" Sung said and get up to change her clothes.

In the evening in Sung's room.

Sung is lying on her bed, just staring at the ceiling. Out of boredom, she get a box under her her. Inside the box were pictures of her and Kris when they were together as a couple, and also inside werethe gifts she received from Kris on her birthday and their monthsary. After seeing it she cried hard.

"It's been a month, but still, I've been crying over you???" She said and stares at the pictures of them. She decided that for the best to do is to bury in oblivion the memory of his.

She took the box and burned it in the backyard and said to herself not to fall in love again. 

Her life change because of that incident. She don't want to be close to anyone except her family. She become the Ice Princess of the family, many people don't like her cold and icy  attitude, but they know that someday for sure someone will break that cold heart of hers and bring back her warm heart.

One ordinary day in Shim's house. The Shim couple is on a bussiness trip abroud, Luhan is out with his friends, while Sung as usual at the house either watching tv or sleeping. She doesn't have friends to hangout with, because she doesn't even socialize to others.

"Hay....I'm bored" Sung said while lying on her bed. 

She decided to go to the cafe near by their house,but not forgetting to bring her wallet, cellphone and sketchbook that she always carry everywhere. 

She likes to sketch clothes, but never dreamed to be a fashion designer.

 

*Hello, here is the chapter 1 of my story hope you like it, and please subscribe and   comment thank you*