1

Bad

"Let's get out of here."

This line takes me way back. This got us into so much trouble back then.

I don't know, but I was never the one to be submissive. To anyone for that matter.

I laugh, and shook my head.

Sudden sceneraios started streaming in my mind.

I remember coming into his class and just pulling him off of his seat right infront of his professor, screaming "Let's get out of here."

I actually felt bad and wrote his teacher a sorry letter three days later.

I was back to reality when I felt his cold fingers brush against the back of my hand.

"Kris," I said, pulling my hand back to myself.

"Yeah?" He smiled at me.

I missed you.

"Do you still at dancing?" I asked.

He laughed again, "It's been ten years, for 's sake." 

I cocked a brow at him.

He was never really a dancing machine back then. He would always duck his head down whenever the word dance is mentioned.

"I'll show you." He said as he made his way to the middle of the club, making a "come here" gesture with his two fingers.

I find that gesture quite cheesy, making me want to punch him in the face but at the same time just come closer to him and press my lips against his skin.

He danced, and although it wasn't in sync with the music, he still gained quite a number of admirers who just stopped in awe.

I just stood there swallowed in the crowd, with my arms folded across my chest laughing at him.

He then came up to me and started grinding his body against me.

I was dumbfounded at first, thinking he was never this aggressive.

After a few seconds, I finally got a hold of myself and started dancing to the music with him.

He placed his mouth near my ear, making the tiny hairs on my arms stand up.

"You look surprised." He giggled, like a kid.

"A little bit." I said to him, putting my face too close to him that my nose hit his cheek.

His scent was nostlagic. 

It reminded me of spring, and those melon popsicles I used to eat everyday.

Our bodies were in confluence. As much as I didn't want to stop, I had to. 

I pushed him hard against the wall, making a loud thud.

"Let's get out of here." I said, turning my back at him.

Knowing he'll follow along.

 

I took my heels off, and let my toes nuzzle on the soft sand.

He brought along some beer he got from the bar, and handed me one.

"Cheers." He said, tipping the bottle with mine.

It made light ring, echoing through my ears with the sound of waves.

I drank it straight up like water, but he nudged me, making me spill the beer all over my dress.

I glared at him, and he just returned it with a shrug of his shoulders.

"So this is your plan?" I asked, he raised his brows in a question.

"To get me wet." I said.

He just burst out laughing, and side-eyed me as we walked.

"I don't intend to make you... wet. But if you really want to--" He said, taking a long sip.

"You're such a ert." I blurted out, laughing.

He smirked, "Oh, and you're not?" 

I shook my head. I am most definitely not a ert. Well, atleast not up to his level of erseness.

The wind was blowing hard, making me squint. Just as I took a long sip of my beer,

"I saw you staring at my crotch." 

I choked, making my eyes water. "I wasn't staring at your crotch!" I screamed.

"A ert, and a liar. Wow, really?" He said with a taunting expression.

Out of instinct, I wrestled him down to the ground.

"!" He shouted jokingly, and laughed like there's no tomorrow. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not if you like it." I said, smiling sarcastically.

He laughed harder, making my ears hurt.

"I'm really enjoying this." He said as he layed beneath me, his hands under his head.

Out of nowhere, rain started pouring down.

I stood up, and helped him pull himself up from the sand.

He had his red audi parked at the other side of the club. Great.

Soaking my pink pastel dress to almost see through.

I really should've worn pants.

We got in his car and he the heater, making a low almost inaudible hum.

I can feel his gaze piercing through me. The way he looked at me made me feel that I shouldn't have tackled him to the ground like that.

Constantly struggling on my seat, trying to conceal what should not be seen through the sheer piece of clothing that I was wearing.

He got a black hoodie from the back seat, and tossed it over to me.

"I'm trying hard to restrain myself." He smiled, and peeled his gaze off of me.

Me too.

"I'm really glad you're back."