Chapter 29

Soulmate

‘There you go’ Reinie held out Sehun’s jacket when she came out of the gate. ‘Ahchoo!’ she sneezed out of nowhere.

Sehun raised his brow. ‘Don’t tell me you caught a cold?’

‘Eh~ Can't be’ Reinie waved it away immediately and locked the gate.

They were walking towards the bus stop when Reinie sneezed again. Sehun instantly stopped in his track and reached his hand out towards Reinie’s forehead. He measured her temperature against his ‘its normal’ he nodded in relief to himself.

‘I told you Im fine sheesh..’ Reinie slapped Sehun's hand away from her forehead. However before they could walk a few steps more, Reinie sneezed again.

Sehun shook his head and pushed his jacket into her hands ‘wear this, even if you don’t have a cold now, I doubt you won't have it later with you continuing sneezing like this’

‘I won't, my nose is just extremely sensitive today’ Reinie concluded, returning Sehun back his jacket.

Sehun gave Reinie a firm look indicating her to listen to him ‘Either way wear it and get some cold medicine when we reach school later. I already told you not to have Patbingsoo yesterday. Who would eat cold treats on cold weathers?’ he clucked his tongue and shook his head.

 

--------------------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------

‘In this weather?’ Sehun pointed towards outside where lighting flashed and thunder roared again.

Reinie ducked her head and covered her ears but still reply ‘yes, cant we?’ she looked at Sehun from under her lashes.

Sehun shook his head. ‘No, you’ll get sick’ 

‘No I won't. Oh come on, since when have I ever ask you for anything? Im really craving for some now, lets go’ Reinie stood up and pulled Sehun up from his seat. ‘What about your cheesecake and hot chocolate? You don’t want them anymore?’ Sehun nodded towards the barely touched cheesecake and hot chocolate on the table. ‘You can always have Patbingsoo next time’ Sehun suggested.

30 minutes later, they were seated down at a barely empty cold treat shop with a bowl of shaved ice in front of them. ‘Ah~ so nice’ Reinie said as she savoured the nice cold treat.

Sehun shook his head *You’re sure one kind of a weird girl* he couldn’t even understand why he was there with her.

‘Want some?’ Reinie held out her spoon to Sehun who shook his head ‘no thanks, Im sane enough not to get myself in trouble with a cold tomorrow.’

‘Suit yourself’ Reinie shrugged and enjoyed the cold treat all by herself.

-------------------------------End Of Flashback-----------------------------

‘People drink coffee on hot weathers as well, I don’t see why I can't eat Patbingsoo on rainy days’ Reinie pointed out but wore the jacket as told.

‘You and that brain of yours, since when did you become so clever?’ Sehun poked her forehead as they continued their way to the bus stop.

‘That’s an easy question, from someone beside me.’ Reinie grinned cheekily.

Sehun smirked ‘Oh really? I never knew you think so highly of me’

Reinie scowled and looked away *I should have known it when he suddenly compliement me* Sehun just chuckled at her thought ‘yeah that’s one thing you can never figure out’ he teased.

‘Shut up’ Reinie muttered underneath her breath as she walked ahead of him.

‘Wait for me’ Sehun shouted from behind as he leisurely walked towards her with his hands hid inside his pocket, not affected by Reinie's expression .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reinie was seated in her table preparing for class when she sneezed again. *Oh god, don’t tell me I really catch a cold?* Reinie lightly rubbed the tip of her nose which felt itchy.

Before she could complain anymore, the teacher came in and lightly tapped onto the board for attention 'Listen up class’ everyone kept quiet and listened immediately seeing their teacher standing in front of them.

Once the teacher gained everyone’s attention she spoke again ‘We have a new student joining us today. He’ll be your classmate from today onwards. Be nice to him’ Reinie watched as a new student entered the classroom swiftly after the teacher motioned him in.

The girls instantly cheered when they saw a handsome looking guy walking into the classroom while the guys groaned, disappointed at the fact that their new classmate wasn’t a girl. ‘Silence everyone’ the teacher warned and the classroom was quiet once again.

‘Introduced yourself’ the teacher instructed and the new boy took a step forward before he gave a dimple smile as he introduced himself ‘Im Lee Hongbin, hope we can get along well’ his smile made every girl in the classroom swooned.

‘Alright, now lets get you a place to sit’ the teacher looked around and then pointed to the seat beside Reinie, ‘there, go take a seat beside Reinie’ the teacher pointed to the empty table beside Reinie.

*Me?* Reinie instantly snapped out of her thought when she saw the new student approaching her. She had spaced out at some point of time again when the teacher introduced the new student so she was surprised when her name was mentioned.

‘Hello, we meet again’ Hongbin let out a soft chuckle as he settled next to her.

*Meet again?* Reinie frowned since she couldn’t remember where she saw him ‘We’ve met before?’ she asked, not recalling any incident of them meeting each other before class.

‘You don’t remember?’ Reinie watched Hongbin’s face turned from happy to a frown. She slowly shook her head then recalled ‘Ah! Hallway’ she immediately said when she recalled that she had bumped onto him earlier on when she was walking to the classroom.

Hongbin’s face instantly brightened up again ‘yup hallway, you finally remembered now’

‘It must be fated huh? We’re even classmate now’ Hongbin joked.

*Fated* At the word Reinie couldn’t help but remembered Sehun.

‘Lets be friend huh Reindeer?’ Hongbin reached his hand out.

‘Reindeer?’ Reinie would have been offended but the way Hongbin looked, it doesn’t look like he was trying to offend her so she confusingly asked instead.

‘Yeah’ Hongbin nodded then pointed at her nose ‘your nose is red so I instantly thought of Reindeer, I hope you don’t mind, I can be blunt at times’ he gave her another one of his charming smile.

‘Oh this’ Reinie moved her eyes to the middle to check as she pointed at her nose before chuckling at her silly self and reply ‘no I don’t, but don’t call me that again. Im Reinie, call me Reinie instead, nice to meet you’ she took Hongbin’s hand and smiled.

‘Nice to meet you too Reinie’ Reinie watched as his dimple deepened as his smile stretched further, she had to admit her new desk mate had a nice smile.