Grant My Wish

Home Sweet Home

HOME SWEET HOME

(chapter 2)

" Grant my wish"

 

 


 

Paaats!
Junmyeon’s mother hit his head when he came back to house.
"I'm looking for you. Don’t you know how busy your mom? "
"Arasooo, umma don’t hit me like a child." Junmyeon caressing his head.

 
Junmyeon looked over at Jongin who’s playing a key.
"He decided to own the house.” Junmyeon’s umma stare at Jongin who still play with his key.

“How can?  Is he still underage? “ Junmyeon whisper to his mother.

“Aunt,  another guest looking for you.” Yifan peeked from another room.

“Ah, yes. Wait me for a while.”

“Ah, I forgot this one. Why Kris stayed here.” asked Junmyeon.

“Why not? Aren’t we sibling? His family is good relation for our family.”

“Relation huh?”

What kind of relation? But for the truth... yes they are. Wu and Kim family are seems like a siblings sinceJunmyeon  was child.


"We can talk it later, let's go to the cremation." said  Junmyeon mother.

Junmyeon look at Jongin, again.

“Why you’re not going?” Yifan touching Junmyeon.

“Excuse me!” Junmyeon brushed off Yifan’s hand.

Yifan stun then chuckled .

“D-don’t touch me.”

Jongin look at two man who make a noise, he got irritating decided move away from there.

 

Why stay there? doesn’t the cremation will be held?

Why laughing like that?

 

#88#

 

After cremation,  people who can’t attend the funeral ceremony have a chance for giving their last respects for grandmother’s family.  Junmyeon the sleepy head take a chance to napping on the chair near the warehouse, because that’s only the silent place, no one there.

“Why we don’t sell it?”

Junmyeon blinked his eyes. He heard the conversation from the next room.

“How about Jongin? He knew it. He knew about that letter.”

Junmyeon pretend ignore it, but it’s not his fault hear all of this. The voice too louder.

“Aren’t they talking about that house?” ask  Junmyeon inside his heart.

“He can’t living alone. It’s not good for his psychology he still fragile young.”

“In the letter written, Jongin own that house when he reach 20th years-old. Ofcourse he can’t own that house now.”

“So? What the conclusion?”

“Sell it.” said another people.

“Then where’s jongin living?”

“Ofcourse in your house. You’re the only sibling here.” Junmyeon heard his uncle said that to his mother.

“Jongin refused me already.” His mother says.

“Can we persuade him? he just a little boy.”

“Jongin... he’s not little boy as you know.”

“Do you warn me?”

“Jongin is differrent with other teens, yes i warned you.” Junmyeon mother answer.

 

Junmyeon froze, the gaze of blurred Jongin suddenly appear.

Don’t he peek now? Don’t he heard all the conversation?

“Jongin...” whisper Junmyeon.

“is it hard become an adult...?”

“uh?” Junmyeon blinked his eyes.

“how possible with that face you become an adult.”

“are you talking about me?”

“Yes, the owner of disgust baby face.”

Silence, what kind of conversation?  Junmyeon toughts.

Huh?

 

####

A day after funeral.

Nothing to do... smoking under sunshine at balcon  and read some news from late newspaper.

“You already wake up?” Yifan stretch his muscular and yawning.

“Yes.” Junmyeon waving his half cigarette, that means he already burnt it.

“What the time is it?” ask him.

“8 O’clock, you need an hours to prepare then out from here.”

Yifan chuckled, keep staring me then ckhuckling again while wipe his nose.

“Junmyeon, you’re too naive. I knew you miss me, right?” Yifan come closer to Junmyeon, clung his arm arround Junmyeon’s waist.

“What the hell, they might saw us!” Junmyeon shocked.

“Just a moment... I miss you.”

“H-ey Kris! I-m Im normal, get away!”

Yifan smelled Junmyeon’s neck.

“W-what?? Kris let me get off please!” Junmyeon keep struggle to make Kris move away.

SLAP!

-

“What happen here?”

Junmyeon’s mother come to the balcon and saw Junmyeon pushed Yifan.

“Good morning aunt,” Yifan gave her wided smile and rub his both cheeks, while Junmyeon almost die manage  his breath.

“Good morning, Yifan. Did I bother you two?”

“No, aunt we just missed each other, we’re separated for a long time.”

“Such a lovely friend, I made a breakfast for you two, come downstair and let’s have breakfast.” Said Mother then leaving.

“Thank you, Umma.”

“She’s my mother . don’t call him Umma.” Scold Junmyeon.

“Why not, Im her son-in law~”

“In your dreams!”

 

####

The young boy tied his shoes before he goes to school,  I saw him.

“Im full, thanks for breakfast, Aunt.” Yifan looks happy while munching his left food.

“Umma, why Jongin don’t eat with us? ah sorry Jongin his name right?” ask Junmyeon,  still look at ‘busy’ Jongin.

“Ah- that’s... he had a fight lastnight.”

“With who?” ask Junmyeon curious.

“Your uncle. Im confused now.”

“Ah~ about that house?” ah.. the conversation lastnight.

“I agree with Jongin not sell it but your uncle forced him, then Jongin beg to me for living with him. ah.. how can? This is my house, this is my  to my husband, your father.” Said mother confusely.

“Poor Jongin... why we don’t give him a chance for living alone?”  ask Junmyeon.

“offcourse we can’t. Teenager in nowaday a bit , what if he bring a girl into that house? so scary if there’s no adult monitoring him.”

Junmyeon look toward Yifan, “hey, you’re not the part of this family you should be silent.”

“but Yifan right, Oh Im confused now.”

“Why don’t ask Junmyeon to stay in that house with him, aunt?”

“Huh? why you mentioning my name?” Junmyeon pouting his lips.

“Nice idea, I’ll allows Jongin living there if he wants.” Said mother .

Yifan smirked, he will be in the same line with Jongin. He will make Junmyeon stay in this town.

“So, please make Junmyeon stay here.” yifan chuckled,

Umma look at Junmyeon,

“W-what Umma? Your empty- looks so creepy.” Junmyeon get shiver a bit.

“I offered him a job at my office, aunt. I hope he will accept it.” Yifan then finishing his breakfast, drink the last drop of white milk.

What are you talking, KRIS? You’re so meanie.

“Yeah, Im agree.” Junmyeon’s umma can’t stop looking at his son.

 

####

BRAK

Junmyeon dragged Yifan inside his bedroom, he closed the door then pushed Yifan on the wall.

“What do you mean? You provoke my mother. I don’t like it!” Junmyeon in a half up-down breathe, scolding Yifan.

“why not?  is it good?” yifan released Junmyeon’s hand and tarpped him between his arm.

“what the h-“

Yifan closed junmyeon’s mouth with his palms.

“can you stop scolding me or can we talk about it slow down?”

Junmyeon pushed Yifan, then sat on the desk.

“For the real i don’t like when you provoke my mother. You knew who’s she. For many years she prefer listen to you than me. I f you beg to her im sure she will forced me.”

“Can you tell me why? is it good for us? you get a job and don’t living with your mother, i get the new tallented employee, jongin can stay at that house, look you can fullfill hoping people. I, Yourself, your mother and that underag e kid.” Yifan stop his words and look at confuse Junmyeon.

“A-are you take advantage from me? How can i trust you?”

Yifan blinked his eyes, Junmyeon... why you’re so childish?

“Advantage? Can you tell me what is it?” Yifan crossed his arm then  look at Junmyeon, white-pale Junmyeon.

“You said you missed me.”

“Huh? are you sure for asking?” ask Yifan confusely.

“Forget it! Im talking nonsense!” Junmyeon stand up and prepare to leaving.

BLAM

Yifan chuckled, Junmyeon is Junmyeon... “Talking nonsense huh? the person who provoke me is you Junmyeon... haha trap me inside bedroom like he wanna talk something special.”

Why you’re not asking me...About take an advantage for loving you again? make you stay here because I’ll see you everyday? You thinking about it, right? But you shy.

####

Junmyeon bite his ice cream while take a look infront of the souvenir’s stand. He walking arround alone. He likes wandering.

I’m leaving tomorrow. I should buy some decoration for my apartement, right?

“Sir, you can come in for more details.” Said the employee.

“Oh- I just take a look, this dream-catcher looks pretty when i passed this way.” Said Junmyeon.

Yes... just take a look... somehow, i feels like i won’t leaving  and everyday I’ll saw this dream catcher when i passed by.

But Junmyeon finally came in. The quite Antique shop. So brown and smells woods.

He touching the silky feather of dream catcher.

“Where i can find a doll that made by terracota or wood?” the voice of young boy that i heard. Another client.

The employee pointed at the second rack, then he walk and passing Junmyeon’s slim body.

A school boy.

Junmyeon look at him, the way he choosed the dolls such like a mess.

“H-hey... you can broke one of them. Please be gently.” Junmyeon warn him.

He stop it and look at Junmyeon.

“You’re not the owner and you should shut up.” said him coldly.

“Jongin. That dolls made by terracota You can broke one of them if you so rushed touching it.”

“You’re right... if i broke it God will never grant my wish.” He stop it, his eyes meet up with a doll called DARUMA.

####

Here, at the coffee shop we spent our time before dinner time. Just me and Jongin.

Jongin play his new Daruma-that I bought him- like a child with his own world.

“Do you know why I choosed red?” suddenly he asked Junmyeon about the colour of Daruma.

“Huh? I don’t know. I mean, I don’t know what is that.”

“Red means safety and success in every way”

“o-oh.. and why he don’t have pupils? It look strange to me, so creepy. And the most important is why you like that stuff. Is it old-game?and you’re a boy. Boy don’t play a doll.” ask Junmyeon curious.

“tsk-and the most important is you’re nota woman,  but your speaks so noisy.”

Jongin! Is a Stupid brat.

“You’re so meanie, so can you tell me why they don’t have pupils?” ask Junmyeon again, while stirring his lemon tea.

“Somehow i know it’s silly... I heard if we wants a goal in our life, buy a doll without pupils then Fill in the left eye of the Daruma, while concentrating on your wish. Like this.” Jongin open the lid of his marker and started drawing a pupil.

“Then?” Junmyeon looks curious.

“I’ll Place my Daruma in grandma’s house altar. If unavailable, give it another  place like your house.”

“just it?”

“Yes, Add the right eye when and if the wish comes true.”

“Is this so interest on you?” Junmyeon blinked his eyes, not special as he toughts.

“It will be more interesting, if the person who draw his right eye, is YOU.”

“Me?”

“You’re an adult, Can you stay with me? That house is important to me. Can you fullfilled my wish?”

 

Jongin...

Did You hear us?

Our conversation when I and my mother have breakfast....