Chapter 2

Music Life

 

Junka POV :

What the heck was that? Why he kissed me? Maybe it's just my imagination. I don't want to think about it. I should go back to class.

When I almost arrived at the class, I can hear people chatting, laughing. Great no teacher. But when I came in the class, it became silence. I looked around the class. The people looked at me with weird of faces and some of them started to whisper to each other. Said whatever you want, I just wanna go to my desk to continue my sleep. I can see there were some girls surrounding my desk. I went to my desk without even know who they are.

"I want you to stay away from Moon Junyoung" the girl who sat on my chair warned me. I rose my eyebrow and looked at them with weird face.

"I need my desk back. Can you please go back to your place?" I smiled and said that politely.

"I won't till you promise me to stay away from Moon Junyoung" she said impolitely.

"Please go back to your place. I need my desk back" I smiled. I need to be patience.

"I don't want to. Since you are still new here, I'll go easy on you" the girl said.

"What if I said I don't want to stay away from Junyoung? And who the hell are you to warned me such things?" I said.

"You don't even know her? She is Kim Yewon. One of the members of Jewelry. Don't you know them? And Yewon is Junyoung's girlfriend. You should stay away from Junyoung" one of the girl who stood beside Yewon said with y way.

"Kim Yewon? Hm, I think I don't know you. Sorry. Wait, did you say Junyoung's girlfriend? Ahh, how bad for Junyoung to have such a girlfriend like you" I said.

I pointed at the girl's name tag "Bomi? Is that your name? How ugly"

"You are so rude. Where you came from? A village?" Bomi asked

"Yup. A village in Jeju. Why? You wanna try to leave in a village?" I laughed

Bomi pouted "No wonder you don't even know who is Jewelry cause you are from village and village don't even have entertainment"

"Are you done talking now?" Bomi looked at me "Great! This looks delicious. Thanks for offering" I took the lollipop from a girl name Yoona. I pushed Yewon from my chair. They gathered in front of my desk.

"Like I said before, since you are still new here. I'll go easy on you" Yewon said. I ignored her and unwrapped the lollipop and started to eat it. 

"Hey did you hear me?" Yewon tapped on the desk. I looked at her. I gave back the lollipop after I it. I took out my headphone and my ipod, I put my head on the desk and ignored every single thing they said.

"KIM.YE.WON" I heard someone yelled very loud Yewon name. I don't know who yelled at her. I don't want to bother about her stuffs but I think I knew who yelled at her. It sounded like Junyoung. They all gone, for a while but I know they'll come back. I don't want to think about it. I closed my eyes and got back to sleep.