Chapter 1

Music Life

 

Junka POV :

"Anyeonghasaeyo. My name is Lee Junka. Hope you all can show me lots of love" I introduced my self in front of the class.

Now here I am. Incheon Science High School. School where I studied at after I moved to Seoul. In front of the class, I introduced myself and this teacher can't stop talking after I introduced myself. She was talking about projects or something. I don't really care about it cause it had nothing to do with me. Well, if she wanted to talk so long, at least please let me sit first. I'm tired of standing for hours. I stared her till she stop talking.

"Ahh, I forgot, sorry" she tapped my shoulder so hard. I just gave her a fake smile.

"You can sit behind him" she pointed over a guy who was sleeping.

So I walked to my new desk without even bother to look around the class. I walked pass by the sleeping guy. Wait, I think I knew him cause he looks familiar to me. I sat behind him. I stared his red hair, his back, his face. I still can't recognized him. Okay, whatever. I should focus on teacher now cause it's Math. My favorite subject.

"RRRIIINGGG" the bell rang. It's recess time. I stretched my body and the guy who was sleeping in front of me woke up and went out from the class. I just sat at my desk and looked around the class. No one of them showed sign of to come to approach me or at least say Hi. Hey, I'm a new kiddo here. It'll be weird and awkward if I suddenly come to your gang and say "Hi, I'm the new kid here" I will never do that. NEVER! 

"Hey how school?" Kyuwan asked when I got back home

"Nothing interesting. Tell me about your school. I really want to know about it" I smiled. I don't really wanna talk about how awful the students there so I would rather listened to her story then told her about mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was History time. Arghh, this History teacher was so boring. I yawned several times in the class. Not just me, almost every students yawned. Like seriously, I hated History before I knew what History is. But the guy who sat in front of me really is interested with History. It's just weird. He slept almost in every science class, Physics class, Chemistry class, Math class. But when it came to History class, he became so fresh in and out. He even sit straight. Well this is a Science school. If he had no interests with Science subjects, why would he attend this school right? I think I should call him 'Sleeping-History' guy since I still don't know his real name.

I fell asleep in the History class. Suddenly I felt like I gotta pee. So I ran on the hallway to go to the toilet. But then, BAM! I bumped someone.

"Sorry" I said. Rubbing my cause it was kinda hurt when you fell and landed with your

"You can't run on the hallway" he said.

"I know and I am sorry" I was still rubbing my and looked up. It's the 'Sleeping-History guy' in my class. How can I bumped into him. He helped me to get up.

"Thanks, Sleeping-History guy" I said

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I said nothing" I covered my mouth then I looked at his name tag. His name is Moon Junyoung. So he is the leader of ZE:A no wonder I think I know him.

"Ahhh, now I know who you are" I said. I was still staring at his name tag.

"So only now you recognize me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I can't chat longer cause I really have to go now" I waved at him and ran to the toilet.

"Hey" he held my hand and stoped me. I turned around. He kissed me on the cheek out of the blue. I stood there. I can't even move.

"It's nice to have you here" he said. I shook my head and I looked at him with weird face. I don't really want to think about it cause I really had to go.

Without Junka knowing, there were some girls peeking when Junyoung kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so it's me Eka! I wrote ff now keke This is my first ff. I edited the last line cause Nina said the story line was confusing when it entered the second chapter. Keke. Just leave me comments okay? ^~^