Truth and Lies

All of Me

The next day ~

Seobang ! Seobang! Yuri picked up her phone to shut the alarm off. She looked at the time and it was only 5 a.m but she already had 5 messages from hara 

Wake up unnie! Message 1

We gonna be late! Message 2

UNNIEEEEEEERR!! message 3

yuri unnie if you can come to the set before me , I have a surprise  for you! Message 4

Wait , should I call you hubby from now ? Hmm.... what do you think unnie? End of messages

Yuri laughed silently  at the messages and turned to look at the sleeping princess beside her. The princess looked... happy and content.

Yuri pov.

" should I tell her? Would she care? " I think to my self as I stare at her sleeping face. She looked just like sleeping Beauty. I wanted to make her happy but ... princesses are meant to be with princes aren't they ?

I got up and started my morning  routine.

I won't be seeing the girls for a while so I decided  to make breakfast  for all of them. Stacks of pancakes, eggs , toast and orange juice and my own personal  favorite ma. Juice. 

It only took a hour to finish everything ! My own personal  best time considering  I had to shower and light make up. I am a artist  after all and can't be seen with puffy eyes. 

I sat down next to my sleeping sica baby .... can I still call her that? I sighed and stared at her sleeping face. I just loved her so much and I didn't want to let her go. I could feel the tears creeping up to my eyes. I had to tear my eyes away from her. I wrote her a note and grabbed my suitcase. 

I walked out slowly and saw Seobaby come out from her and Yoona room.

Author pov

"Good morning  Yuri unnie ! Are you leaving now"? Seobaby asked groggy and still tired.

" Yea ,Hara sent me messages at 5 in the morning !" Yuri laughed as she thought  about the messages

" umm have you told Jessica  unnie?" Seobaby asked her eyes with a hint of sadness that was quickly  gone. Yuri stared at her and said " No.. I left a note. Can you guys tell her when she wakes up?" 

Seobaby  nods opens but then quickly  closes it.

Seo pov

I want to tell yuri unnie but it's their relationship .. and yuri  unnie looked really sad yesterday. I wonder if she knows. I walked with her to our front door. The smell of candles still seem to hang in the air as if it's taunting me. Telling me that I should just tell her but also reminding  me of how much unnie loves Jessica  unnie."Ok. Bye unnie have a safe drive !" I tell her as she puts on her shoes and opens the door. She smiled at me and closed the door. I watched through the window as she left. Hoping that just maybe this project will help them both..