Broken

All of Me

No one Pov

After 30 minutes Jessica came out of the bathroom and went back to the kitchen. She noticed that Yuri had already cleaned everything but the food up, she sighed.

Jessica POV

That scared me I didn’t think Oppa would call me. I hope Yuri didn’t hear him. Wait where did she go? I walked to the living room and found her sitting on the couch watching a movie. “Baby? Are you ok?” I asked her as I walked around to sit on the couch. She held out her arm and hugged me “I’m fine I just got bored waiting so I decided to watch a movie, by the way who was that?” she asked. I stiffened should I tell her no, I can’t I’m not ready to lose her yet. “I- its...

Yuri pov

I stared at her waiting for her answer. I wonder what she is going to say is she going to lie or tell me the true. I don’t know I want her to tell the truth to stop the pain I’m feeling but I also want her to lie because I can’t lose her. “It’s my dad he called me to make sure I didn’t go a club you know how he is.” She said. For a second I wanted to laugh I mean her dad really! “Oh Ok “I told her and a silence fell on us. “Yul- baby what did you want to tell me before?” she asked. “Hmm nothing much just that I am goin...”

 BANG! “Monkey we are home! “ Sooyoung said as she strides in from the door. “Thanks for the tickets we had fun and here soviners!” she said and handed me a bag I looked inside and saw a Mickey Mouse doll “Thanks Soo ill forgive you this time for calling the amazing me a monkey!” I said I looked back and saw that sica was texting happily on her phone. I shook my head and walked back to my room I guess she really doesn’t care. I smile bitterly I wonder how long we can last like this. I heard the other members come in shouting and I closed my door and sat on my bed I wanted to cry again but the tears seemed to be stuck.

” YURI unnie look what we got you!” the two maknes said as they came in with a lot of bags. “ Guys I mean girls are those all mine” I said jokingly “ Yup” the  both said and I was surprised “ why? Its not my birthday or a holiday?” I asked getting curious “because we love you and its thanks for the tickets!’ they both said and hugged me I was touched at least they cared “oh! There is also one from Hara unnie!” they said and I nodded. I looked through the bags and found pjs, lotion, perfume, weights ) I wonder where they bought those?), t-shirt and a magazine in a baby blue bag. I looked at the magazine and saw a light pink post it. And a highly circled rings haha I guess Hara can’t wait but did she really have to pick a ring too?.

The rings couple set th?id=H.4569034589012361&pid=1.7&w=217&h

 

“Thanks you two” I said and both of them gave me another hug then walked out the door, “Yuri?” sunny said as she came in with a sad face. Oh! I get it, it was happy and sad news. “Yes?” I asked her and gave her a smile, Today at Lotte world we saw Jessica with...” she stopped and I knew what she wanted to say. “Sunny I know’ I said gently. She looked at me and wanted to say something but I shook my head” I didn’t give it to her either I don’t think I can give it her when it’s like this and I didn’t tell her about that either i wanted to but … I guess she didn’t want to know.” I said and sunny came over and hugged me. “I’m sorry Yuri and you really should break up with her because your heart is breaking already” she whispered. She let go and I saw Jessica standing outside with a cold glare at me. Sunny walked out and walked past Sica glaring at her for a moment and looked back at me. “I’m ok “I mouthed and she nodded then went to join the others. “ Yuri what were you doing with sunny?” she said coldly “Nothing “

Jessica POV

“Nothing” she said and I was getting a little mad Sunny wouldn’t hug Yuri for any reason at all. She looked at me and said “she just wanted to thank me for the tickets. You know we haven’t had a break in a long time and it was really hard to get that many tickets and coupons.” After she said that I felt guilty for leaving her alone after she put so much effort into it.

Nobodys POV

“Oh ok I wanted to make sure you weren’t cheating on me seobang” Jessica said and Yuri smiled “You know I wouldn’t ever do that I love you too much baby” she said. And Jessica smiled back “Come on lets sleep” Jessica smiled and said. “Ok let me take a shower first” Yuri said and she grabbed her clothes and headed into the bathroom. That’s weird usually she would try to drag me in with her Jessica thought and was about to grab her clothes to take a shower too but her foot stepped on a magazine on the floor and for the usual neat and tidy Yuri to leave her stuff on the floor was a surprise. Jessica picked up the magazine and noticed the tab. She flipped the page to the tab and looked at the ring. OMO! Is Yuri planning on proposing to me but I have to reject her if she does! She thought “Sica I’m done” Yuri said as she dried her hair “Ok baby my turn” Jessica said as she quickly threw he magazine back on to the floor. After They both finished both of them wet to bed. Back facing each other. Is she anger at me? Jessica thought since Yuri usually hugged her as they slept but then Yuri turned around and hugged her from the back so she forgot about that thought and they went to sleep.