Pretending

All of Me
High ligted : Blue =Yuri thoughts    Red= jessica thoughts
Yuri POV

 

How could she! I thought she loved me! I cried into my mickey doll trying to figure out what I did wrong. Was I too clingy? Maybe I wasn’t caring enough for her? I don’t understand what i did wrong. I kept punching my pillow over and over again. CLICK!

 

Jessica POV

 

My face felt so flushed! I can't believe it! Nichkhun oppa just confessed to me and kissed me on the lip!! KYaaaa! I screamed inside jumping like a little girl. This has to be the best day of my life! I did feel a little guilty though because I was dating Yuri but it’s a secret and it's a forbidden one too. I have to break up with her as soon as i get a chance to talk with her she and I both know that this relationship between the two of us won’t go anywhere. Anyways I already accepted Oppa. I slowly opened the door and I was amazed. There were candles on the floor leading to the kitchen and I followed the little road in and on the table was a big heart and letters that glowed gently in the dark I looked a little closer and it said happy anniversary Sica baby! All of a sudden emotions started to crash into me but the biggest ones that I felt was guilt and I didn’t like it at all. I had completely forgotten that today was me and my Seobangs 6 month anniversary! I looked around and I saw roses a over the kitchen it up by the candles that was all around. Wait here was Yuri? I looked around and I couldn’t find her, then I decided to look I her room maybe she went to sleep?

Yuri pov

I heard footsteps coming closer to my door and I quickly rubbed away the tears and pretended I was asleep. “Baby?”  a voice said and I knew it was Sica , I quickly shut my eyes.

Nobody’s pov

Jessica walked closer to Yuri and slowly sat down on the she thought sleeping girl’s bed. She leaned in closer and noticed the tears on the girls face. She gently shook the sleeping girl. Yuri slowly rubbed her eyes pretending she was awakened. “Sica? Your back?” Yuri said “Yeah Seobang sorry that I forgot today was our anniversary” Jessica said as she looked at yuri with a apologized look. “its ok baby, I know you are busy and its not your fault the shooting was delayed.” Yuri said smiling as real as she can. “ye-yeah” Jessica said as she tried her best to not stutter. “come on let’s eat now the food has gotten cold!’ Yuri said as she got up and walked out walking ahead of Jessica.

Jessica sighed and followed the girl out but inside she was confused she felt happy that Yuri cared so much about her but at the same time sad because she didn’t know if she was doing the right thing the normal thing. Yuri quickly went to the kitchen and heated everything up and cleared the table. Jessica walked in and sat down, “Jessica here Tae-Tae and I cooked all your favorite things.” Yuri said and sat down in front of her. Jessica? What happened to sica? Jessica thought “Sica are you ok?” Yuri asked and Jessica nodded shaking off that thought. “Yuri, why were you crying? askd Jessica. “Hmmm? Oh I was watching a sad movie “ Yuri replied absorbed with the food. “Oh… Ok” Jessica said. “Jessica I-I” 

I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy, handsome boy

Naemam da gajyeo gan

I got a boy meotjin! (Ha ha ha!)

I got a boy chakhan! (Yeah!)

I got a boy, awesome boy

“Give me a second Baby” Jessica said as she picked up her phone. “Oh  ...Sure” yuri replied. “Baby I miss you!” came deep voice from the cell phone Jessica quickly excused herself and ran into the bathroom. Yuri stared at the door and a tear slipped out. Yuri sighed and started to clean up the candles. She slipped a and into her pocket and felt the box. I don’t know what to do anymore she thought.