Staying here

Pirates Of The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's injury was major,her back was bleeding.

''Unnie..'' Jiyeon was worried.Hyomin's face become pale,she started to feel dizzy.

''I-I'm ok.'' she tried to smile but then she just fainted.

''Hyomin.'' Eunjung jumped and helped her.Eunjung lifted Hyomin gently in bridal style and headed to ship.The men where shocked to see her like this.

''Where are they?'' Jiyeon asked.

''I didn't know where to take them so they're in office.Jiyeon's eyes went widen ,she slapped the man.

''How dare you to bring strangers in my unnie's room!'' Jiyeon shouted.

''It..It's ok.'' Hyomin mumbled ith her half opened eyes and panting hard.Eunjung and Jiyeon headed to Hyomin's room.There were Sunny,Tiffany,Taeyeon,Jessica and Yuri.Sunny's body now was covered with Taeyeon's jacket.

''Unnie,resist please.'' Jiyeon felt her eyes getting teary.

''What happened to her?'' Yuri asked.

''She's been cut by a sword.'' Eunjung answered.

''D-down.'' Hyomin commanded.

''B-but unnie.Stop being cool,because you aren't.'' Jiyeon yelled.Eunjung layed Hyomin down.Without realising Hyomin's almost closed eyes searched for Sunny.

''Call the doctor.'' Jiyeon spoke.Eunjng stood and rushed to bring the doctor.

''What heppened?'' he came in.He tried to undress Hyomin.

''D-don't ing dare to touch me!!'' she yelled with all her force.''I don't want to be touched by a man.'' then her eyes slowly closed falling asleep.

''D-don't tell me.'' Jessica spoke.''Yes she is.'' Jiyeon glanced at Jessica.

''C-can I help? I know how to do this.'' Sunny spoke and stood.

''Are you sure you know how to do it?'' the doctor asked and Sunny slowly nodded.She came closer and sat beside Hyomin.She gulped and took off the girl's top.Sunny's eyes went widen seeing the scars and wounds,bruises.

''Oh my God.'' the doctor was shocked.

''What?'' Jiyeon rised her eyebrow.

''It looks very bad.If we don't take care of her she....c..could ...die.'' Jiyeon's eyes went widen.

''W-what?!'' she grabbed the man's collar and pointed the gun at his head.

''Jiyeon,calm down.'' Eunjung hugged Jiyeon from back.''Calm down.'' she finally took the gun from the younger's hand.Jiyeon's eyes were getting teary.

''Get out.'' Eunjung glared at man.He nodded and walked out.

''She'll be ok don't cry.'' Eunjung pulled the girl in her embrace,holding it tight.

''GAHH!'' Hyomin opened her eyes.

''Unnie! Please do it faster.'' Jiyeon begged Sunny.

''Fany-ah go in our ship and took the medicine from my office.'' Tiffany nodded.''Tae go with her.'' Sunny added.

''Where are they going?'' Jiyeon asked.

''To bring something to heal her wound.'' Sunny took a glance at Hyomin.

----

''Still she saved us.'' Taeyeon broke the silence.

''Yep.'' that's all Tiffany could say.Taeyeon glanced at the younger and grabbed her hand,making Tiffany blush a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter