Unexpected

Pirates Of The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Sunny! Sunny!'' Jessica barged in without asking for permision.

''Something happe...'' when Jessica wanted to finished her phrase the ship lost control.Everything wasn't at his right place.Thunders and lightnings,outdoor was dark,the water become cloudy and lost control.The ship was going in every direction.

''We need to get out.'' then both of them walked out.Everyone was panicked.Yuri and Taeyeon tried to calm them.

''Everyone please stay calm!'' Yuri shouted but in vain.

''The motors.'' Tiffany came.

''What happened with the motors?'' Sunny asked.

''They aren't working anymore.'' the girls were wide-eyed.

''Damn...'' Sunny's last words before the light in ship turned off.Screams and shouts for help were heard in the whole ship,but after some minutes was replaced with a silence.

''What happened?'' Jessica asked confused.Everyone was confused.Then the lights ,but nobody was around,everything was at it's place.It looked like what just happened ,didn't happened.

''Where's everyone?'' everyone observed.They started to rush out.The weather become good a calm with a big and round sun.They looked down to see if they jumped or something but nothing.Nobody was there ,just Sunny,Jessica,Tiffany,Yuri and Taeyeon.Just the five of them.

Then 

*BAM* a cannon sound.The girls were wide-eyed to see a pirates ship.

''What the hell?!'' Jessica shouted when she observed that they hit the ship.

''Yuhuhuhu...'' someone seemed to wave at them.Then another hit.The ship is going to sink if they keep hitting them.

''What should we do?'' they started to panic.''It's clear that they're coming here,let's hide.We don't have any chance.'' Sunny spoke.They nodded and started to hide somewhere.Sunny was hidding in the office in a special room.Yuri and Jessica in the big kitchen while Tiffany and Taeyeon in the engine room.After some minutes in silence.The pirates arrived.They started to scream and run all over the ship destroing the ship and stealing the precious things.

Six of them were heading to kitchen where YulSic were.

''Hehehe,look they seem expensive.'' one pirate pointed at forks,knifes etc.They grabbed them all.The girls heard them ,Jessica started to tremble and sweat.Yuri was worried,he pulled the scared girl in her embrace.

''Shh,it's ok.'' Yuri whispered in Sica's ear.

''What was that?'' one of the pirates shouted.The girls were shocked then....they found them.

''Hehehe,look what we have here.'' one of them grinned like a ert and dragged Jessica from Yuri.Then both of them were captured.

On the other side at TaeNy.

''Wow,what's this?'' omo they came here too.Tiffany and Taeyeon were hiding.

There were seven of them.Tiffany started to panic when hearing the scary sounds.Taeyeon covered the girl's mouth.She was backhugging Tiffany,pulling the girl so close.Without realising Tiffany's cheeks become redder.Dirty thoughts rushed in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter