Chapter 3

My beautiful pilot

Chapter 3

 

After the party, the girls went back to their own room.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I was in my bedroom I took out a box and open it. If you are here with me now, then I won't met Yuri and fall in love with her and everything will change. Now my heart hurt because I fall in love with a player who will never give her hurt to me because she only consider me as her best friend.......Maybe I should just stop this feeling toward her and just be her best friend. A tears fall down and I hug the box tightly.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I don't know why but Yoona avoid me the whole day and won't talk to me. When I saw her talking happily on the phone with Taecyeon I can't help but feel jealous because this smile she only gives it to me but now Taecyeon can make her smile the same way. Why should I be jealous? Yoona is just my best friend, if she find someone she loves I will be happy for me....Am I right? I shook my head with this mind. NO....I can't be happy if she is with someone else. I can't lose her, I want her to be by my side. Am I falling for Yoona????

 

Tae's POV

 

I was laying on my bed thinking about Tiffany. I know today is the first time I've met her but my feeling for her is very strong, is like that I know her for a long time. Those eyes make my heart beat crazily but I know she will never return my feeling. The way she looks at Soo make me realize that she is in love with her. Tiffany, if Soo is the one you love I will help you.....I will put my feeling for you inside my heart and help you to win Soo's heart because all I want is see you happy.

 

SunByung's

 

They are laying on the bed while hugging each other.

 

" Baby, have you see something today " Sunny asks

 

" You mean the girls " Hyomin asks back

 

Sunny nods " I can see that Tae is falling for Tiffany but Tiffany is falling for Soo "

 

" Not only Tiffany but Jessica is falling for Soo " Hyomin adds

 

" Jessica is falling for Soo too? " Sunny's eye widened

 

" Pabo, have you see the way Jessica looks at Soo. I'm sure Jessica have something for Soo. "

 

" This must be complicated since we are all friend. I wonder who Soo loves between Tiffany and Jessica " Sunny said

 

" From what I saw, Soo consider the both of them just a friend. Maybe Soo will fall in love with one of them but now I can't say which of them Soo loves " Hyomin said " beside them, I wonder about YoonYul " Hyomin said

 

" What's wrong with them? " Sunny asks confusedly

 

" Have you see, that Yoona is avoidind Yul the whole day. When Yoona introduced Taecyeon to us, I can see Yul is jealous. " Hyomin said

 

Sunny chuckles " Baby, I think you are wrong about them. Yul is a player, she will not fall in love with Yoona "

 

" Babe, a player can fall in love too. I just hope that Yul will not hurt Yoona "

 

" Everyone relationship is complicated in this apartment " Sunny sigh

 

" Well our relationship is not complicated because I only love you " Hyomin said and kiss Sunny's lips

 

Sunny smile and went on top of Hyomin " Then let's forget about the girls, because I want you now " Sunny whisper seductively in Hyomin's ear.

 

Hyomin chuckles and put her arms around Sunny's neck.

 

Soo's POV

 

After taking a bath, I took out a book and start my homework. For the first time, I can't concentrate. My mind went to Tiffany and Jessica, both of them are so cute and beautiful and I feel very comfortable around them. Unconsciously, I smile appear on my face.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was laying on my bed and smile like an idiot. I can't sleep because all my mind is Sooyoung. I can't believe I'm falling in love with a girl I just met today. Hmmm.....I heard that she is a shikshin maybe tomorrow morning I can prepare breakfast for her. I smile and look at the other bed and Tiffany was already asleep. Sleep Jessica, you need to get up early to make breakfast for your Sooyoungie.........

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I can't sleep tonight, all my mind went to Sooyoung. From what Tae said, Soo is a shikshin so I was planning a breakfast list for tomorrow. Maybe, I can impress her with my cooking skill and she will fall in love with me.

 

The next morning

 

I slowly wake up without waking Jessica. I went into the kitchen preparing breakfast happily. I can't wait to see Soo happy face.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I wake and look at Tiffany's bed but it was empty. Hmmm....where is she? I get up and get dress. I went into the kitchen then I saw Tiffany preparing breakfast.

 

" Morning Tiff, you are preparing breakfast? " I ask

 

" Morning Jess, yes I'm preparing breakfast for the girls. And you, why are you up so early " Tiff asks

 

" I want to prepare breakfast to the girls too. Let's prepare it together " I said and Tiff nods

 

Tae's POV

 

I heard some noise in the kitchen and I saw JeTi preparing the breakfast.

 

" Morning girls " I said

 

" Morning Tae " they said together happily

 

" Do you guys need help? " I ask

 

" NO " they both said

 

" OK, I will be in the living room if you guys need help "

 

They nod and I sigh

 

I went into the living room and look at them. They must be preparing breakfast for Soo....How lucky is Soo that two beautiful girls is falling for her especially Tiffany........

 

Yoona's POV

 

I just woke up and saw a message from Taecyeon oppa asking me to have breakfast with him. Maybe I should try to hang out with him.....I text him back telling him that I will be ready in an hour.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I went into Yoona's room because I want to know why she was avoiding me yesterday. I knock on the door but no answer. I open the door and nobody inside. I heard water in the bathroom. Yoong is taking a bath...I went inside her room and sit on the bed waiting for her. After a few minutes, Yoong comes out with only a towel around her.

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Wow, Yoong have a nice body......Argh...Kwon Yuri stop your ert mind.

 

" Yul, what are you doing here? " Yoong asks

 

" Hmm.....I-I want to talk to you " I said without taking my eyes off her

 

" OK, can you wait for a while I need to get dress first "

 

I nod and she disappear in the bathroom again. After a few minutes she comes out

 

" So, what do you want to talk " Yoong asks and sit beside me

 

Hmmm.....Yoong smell so good

 

" Yul "

 

I snap out of my mind

 

I look at her " Yoong, why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? "

 

" I'm not avoiding you Yul, I just got a bad day that's it " Yoong said without looking at me and I know she is lying.

 

I want to talk then I heard " Girls, breakfast is ready "

 

Yoong is about to stand up but I suddenly hold her then she fall on me. Now, she is on top of me and my hurt is beating crazily. She quickly stand up

 

" Yul, let's go out the breakfast ready " Yoong said and I can see she is blushing

 

Yoong is so cute when she blushed, why I didn't see it before......

SunByung's POV

 

Sunny slowly open her eyes and saw the Hyomin still sleeping. Sunny smiles and give her a kiss on the lips. Hyomin slowly open her eyes and respond to Sunny's lip. Now she is on top Sunny then they heard

 

" Breafast is ready " from the kitchen

 

" Argh....forget about the breakfast and let's continue about what we did " Sunny said and kiss Hyomin but Hyomin went out of the bed

 

" Babe, where are you going? " Sunny pout

 

" Baby, come on. The breakfast is ready. "

 

" But... "

 

" No but. Come on. Is the weekend, maybe after the breakfast we can do something together " Hyomin drag Sunny out of the bed.

 

Soo's POV

 

I was reading a book in my room and I heard Tae said the breakfast is ready. Yes, I am so hungry now....I smile and went out. In the dining room I saw JeTi, holding their foods toward me.

 

" Morning Sica, morning Fany " I smile

 

" Morning Soo " they said together

 

They put two dishes in front of me and I look at them confusedly

 

" Jessica and I prepare this for you...hmm...I mean for you guys. That's why you have two dishes " Tiffany blushed

 

" Thank you, they smell so gook and I'm very hungry " I start to eat.

 

" Which one you like? " Jessica asks

 

" I like both " I said

 

" No, just choose one Soo. " Jessica pout

 

" I...hmmm.....I like the one that Fany makes " Soo said

 

I saw Jessica disappoint face

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was so happy when I saw Soo eating happily my breakfast. When Jessica asks which one she like the most I saw her hesitate but when I heard that Soo like my breakfast more I want to jump up for happiness.

 

Tae's POV

 

I saw Fany looking at Soo happily. When I heard Jessica asking Soo which one she likes the most I don't know why but I hope Soo said Jessica. I know I said that I will help Tiffany to win Soo's heart.....But when I heard Soo said Tiffany, I don't know why but I feel hurt because maybe Tiffany will win  Soo's heart. I try to act normal in front of them but inside of me is bleeding.

 

YoonYul's POV

 

YoonYul are eating silently. Sometimes, Yuri looks at Yoona.

 

" I'm finish " Yoona suddenly said

 

" Yoong, why you just eat a little today? Are you not feeling well? " Hyomin asks

 

" No, because I will have breakfast with Taecyeon oppa. JeTi, the breakfast is perfect. I need to go now and I will be home late " Yoong smile and left the table

 

Yuri clenched her fist and stand up following Yoona and everyone shook their head.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Yoong is having breakfast with this guys and she left the table without looking at me. I clenched my fist and quickly follow her out of the dining room and grab Yoong wrist

 

" Where are you going? " I try to hold my anger

 

" I already said, I have breakfast with oppa " she calmly said and push my hand away.

 

I quickly get dress and follow Yoona secretly from behind. At the entrance of the building I saw Taecyeon smiling at Yoong. They walk away I quickly put my sunglass and cap and follow them. They went inside the restaurant and I hide myself beside a tree so I can have the whole view in the restaurant. Everyone who pass by look at me weirldy. Aish.....Kwon Yuri what are you doing now? You become a stalker because your best friend went out to have breakfast with a guy.

 

Back to the apartment - The girls POV

 

After breakfast, JeTi are in the kitchen washing dishes after they finished they join SooTaeSunhyung in the living room.

 

" Since is the weekend, do you guys want to do something? " Tae ask JeTi.

 

" I want to shopping " Tiffany said happily

 

" I want to stay home and sleep since last night I can't sleep well " Jessica said lazily

 

" Me and Hyomin will walk around since is nice outside " Sunny winked at Hyomin

 

" I'll go shopping with Tiffany " Soo said

 

" Then I'll go with you guys " Tae said

 

TaeNy's POV

 

Tiffany is in Tae's car waiting Soo to get ready.

 

" Fany, I know you like Soo " Tae smiles at Tiffany

 

Fany blushed

 

" Don't worry, Fany I will help you to win Soo's heart " Tae said

 

" Really " Fany looks at Tae happily

 

" Yes, I will help you "

 

Fany hugs Tae " Thank you Tae, you are a great friend "

 

Tae hugs Fany back and her heart beat crazily. After they broke off the hug, Soo arrive and went inside the car

 

" What are you guys talking about? " Soo asks

 

Tiffany blushed and Tae said " I just ask Fany, what is her favourite color " and give a smile to Fany

 

" Really, so Fany, what is your favourite color? " Soo asks

 

" Pink " Tiffany said happily

 

SooTae chuckles at Tiffany cute action and Tae drive away.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I was eating breakfast with oppa and we are talking happily together. I can said Taecyeon oppa is really a gentleman.

 

After an hour they went out from the restaurant

 

" Yoona, hmmm.....are you free today? " Taecyeon suddenly asks

 

" Yes oppa "

 

" Really, I want to know if you want to see a movie with me "

 

" Sure " I said

 

Inside the movie theater, oppa went to bought the tickets and snacks. Oppa seem to be very happy. I don't know but I don't have this kind of feeling when I am with him. After he bought everything, we went inside. In the middle of the movie I suddenly feel a little bit cold so I put my arm together.

 

Taecyeon looks at me " Yoona, are you cold? " he whispers

 

I nod then I feel a pair of arm around my shoulder. I look at him

 

" It will make you feel warmer " He smiles then he return his attention to the movie

 

When his arm is around me, I don't have any feeling.....I sigh........

 

Yuri's POV

 

I follow them to the movie theater and in the middle of the movie I saw Taecyeon put her arm around my Yoona. Right now I feel very angry and ready to kill someone. I clenched my fist and watch them. I am fuming in anger. After the movie, Taecyeon send Yoona home. Before he left I saw him hugging my Yoona and give her a kiss on the cheek. I can't hold it anymore so I stomp toward them.

 

Yoona's POV

 

After the movie oppa send me home. In front of my apartment building, after saying goodbye, I was about to leave then I feel oppa hugging me and give me a kiss on the cheek. I was about to say something

 

" What are you guys doing? "

 

I look back then I saw Yul walking...no stomping toward us

 

" Hey Yuri, I just send Yoona home. Well I'll see you Monday Yoona. Bye Yuri " Then he left

" Why he hugs and kiss you " Yul asks

 

Is she jealous?

 

" Why are you jealous? " I ask

 

" Why I should be jealous " Yul answer

 

I don't know, I have a small hope that Yul will said she was jealous but of course it won't happen. I sigh

 

" Yul, is just a hug and a kiss " I slowly said

 

" He hugs you and kiss you on the cheek and you said is nothing "

 

" Like you said, is a hug and just a kiss on the cheek. Why are you acting like I just slept with him? " I said

 

" Is not nothing Yoong, he kiss you on the cheek and hug you " Yul protest

 

" When you flirt with those girls and kiss them on the lips I didn't do anything right. So now, please Yul, stop acting like a kid. " I said I went into the building.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I don't know why I react like this. Like Yoong said is just a kiss on the cheek and a hug but I feel very angry.

 

But when Yoong said " When you flirt with those girls and kiss them on the lips I didn't do anything right. So now, please Yul, stop acting like a kid. " then she went inside the building.

 

I sigh and follow her in the elevator.

 

I look at her " Look Yoong, I'm sorry about my reaction. But I just want to protect you, I don't want you to get hurt because I care about you. " I slowly said

 

" I know you care about me Yul. Don't worry, oppa is a good guy " then Yoona suddenly hugs me. Then I feel

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

I never have this kind of feeling when I was with my flings. I hug her back and I want to stay like this forever.

 

* DING *

 

Yoona broke off the hug " Let's go "

 

Aish...stupid elevator, you disturb the hug of me and Yoona..........

 

SooTaeNy's POV

 

They arrive in the shopping mall. Tiffany is looking at the clothes happily while SooTae follow her from behind. When Soo walks away Tae went near Fany

 

" Fany, I'll give you more time with Soo alone "

 

" Huh, what are you talking about Tae? " Fany asks confusedly

 

Tae smile while Soo comes back

 

" Soo, can you take care of Fany. I just got a call from my parents, they want me to go back home now " Tae said

 

" Sure Tae, Fany will be safe with me " Soo smiles

 

" OK then I'll see you guys at home " before she left, Tae give Fany winked

 

SooFany's POV

 

After Tae left, Fany looks at Soo

 

" Soo, I'm hungry let's go eat something " Fany said and wrap her arm around Soo arm.

 

" Sure, well I'm hungry too " Soo smile and drag Fany away from the clothes department.

 

" Soo, what do you want to eat? " Fany asks

 

" Mc.Donald " Soo said

 

" I love it, let's go "

 

While eating

 

" Have you go to the amusement park " Fany asks

 

" Is been a long time " Soo smiles " Fany do you want to go? "

" Yes, when? "

 

Soo looks at her wristwatch " Now "

 

" OK "

 

" Then let's go " Soo smiles