Chapter 11

My beautiful pilot

Chapter 11

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was in the office looking for some electronic miniature airplane for Soo's birthday. I know is still early, her birthday is in a few months but I just want to find something that can make her happy since I can rarely see her because she always flight. I heard a knock then Tae enter my office.

 

" What are you doing Fany? "

 

" I'm searching something for Soo's birthday "

 

Tae chuckles " Fany, Soo's birthday is in a few month "

 

" I know but with all the shipping I want to buy it earlier just in case. Can you help me to choose? "

 

Tae comes near me " Hmm....this one looks cool "

 

" Then I buy this one " I said happily

 

Yuri's POV

 

I sent Jiyeon home. I went home and I slowly open Yoong's door but the bed is empty. I look at my wristwatch midnight. Where is she? Is already late.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I slowly open my eyes. Where is this place? Then I remember about last night. I went out from the bed then I saw Krystal in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

 

" Morning Krystal " I smile

 

" Morning Yoona, the breakfast is ready "

 

We sit in the dining room, I look at the breakfast. This is my favourite breakfast...I start to eat

 

" Do you like it? " Krystal asks

 

" I love it, this is my favourite "

 

Krystal smile

 

After breakfast " Thank you for last night " I said

 

" No problem, we are friend right. You can talk to me if something bother you "

 

I give her a smile. I call my manager to pick me up

 

" I can send you home " Krystal said

 

" Is ok, I already call me manager "

 

My manager drive me back to the aparment. When I open the door I saw the girls eating breakfast

 

" Yoong, where are you last night. We are worry about you " Hyomin said

 

" I'm shooting a drama " I smile

 

" Have you eat?  " Sunny asks

 

" Yes, I already eat. "

 

I went into my room then I remember next month will be Yul's birthday. I think this year I don't need to make you a cake......

 

Then I received a message from Krystal asking me if I went home safe. I smile and reply back.

 

Soo's POV

 

Finally, I can stay a few days at home with my princess. I miss her so much since we are both busy with our work this few months. So tonight I decide to bring her out for diner.

 

" Soo, why you bring me to a restaurant? "

 

" Because I miss you. I want to spend more time alone with you "

 

Sica chuckles " I miss you too "

 

" So how your work?  " I ask

 

" Perfect, I won a case this morning " Sica said happily

 

" Then you need to get reward. Close your eyes "

 

When Sica close her eyes I went behind her and put a necklace on her neck. When she open her eyes, I saw a bright  smile on her face.

 

" Do you like it? "

 

" I love it " she stand up and kiss me on the lips

 

One month later

 

Yoona's POV

 

Today is Yuri's birthday, I know she will spend it with her girlfriend. I slowly open her bedroom door and of course the room is empty. I put her gift on the table and went out. Then I receive a call from Krystal asking me to have diner with her tonight. I smile appear on my face. After a month, Krystal and I get really close. Is like we know each other for a long time. When I'm with her, my feeling for Yuri slowly disappear. Sometimes, I feel my heart beat crazily when I'm with Krystal.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Today is my birthday and Jiyeon asks me out to celebrate.

 

" Baby, where's my cake? " I ask

 

" I'm sorry Yul, I really hate cooking. Look I bought you this cake " she said and show me the cake she bought

 

My Yoong hate cooking too but when I ask her she will do it for me......Maybe she already prepared a cake for me at home now.......I need to get hurry and go home.

 

After diner, I quickly send Jiyeon home by saying I have a important meeting tomorrow. I open the door with a bright smile hoping for a cake from my Yoong. When I went into the kitchen - no cake. Maybe is in the refrigerator....When I open it nothing. Kwon Yuri, why are you so stupid? You guys already broke up why she will make a cake for your birthday? I miss my Yoong... I slowly went into my room then a smile appear on my face when I saw a box on the table. When I open it, is a Michael Kors watch. Yoong didn't forget about my birthday. I run into her room  but no one inside. I slowly went toward her bed and lay day. I hug her pillow. Today when I hug Jiyeon I don't feel anything for her...... Yoong I miss you....A tears fall down and I slowly fall asleep.

 

Yoona's POV

 

After diner, Krystal drive me home. When I enter my room I saw Yul sleeping on my bed. I slowly went beside the bed

 

" Yul "

 

She slowly open her eyes.

 

" Yul, what are you doing here?  "

 

" I'm waiting for you "

 

" Why? "

 

Yul went out from the bed

 

" I want to say thank you for the gift. I love it " then she hugs me and I hug her back.

 

" Happy birthday Yul " then she hugs me more tightly

 

Yuri's POV

 

I can't help but hug her. I miss this smell and I miss her......My heart suddenly start to beat crazily when Yoong hug me back. I want to stay like this forever but of course Yoong pull off the hug.

 

" Is late, go back to sleep "

 

I nod and left her room

 

I finally realize that Yoong is the only person who can make my heart beat like this....Yes, sometime I have this feeling with Jiyeon but this feeling disappear very quick..........With my Yoong this feeling is always here, it never disappear....Why am I so stupid that I just realise it now?

 

TaeNy's POV

 

Fany runs happily into Tae's office.

 

" Tae, look " then she show a big box to Tae

 

" What's that? "

 

" Soo's birthday gift " Fany said happily

 

The next day

 

Yuri's POV

 

I look at the watch and is almost 9PM. Yoong's photo shoot must finish.....I went into my car and drive to the photo shoot place. I saw Yoong coming out. I stay in the car and call her telling her that I'm her to pick her up. After awhile she comes in and I drive away.

 

" Yul, what are you doing here? "

 

" Pabo, I pick you up " I chuckle

 

" I know you pick me up but please don't do this anymore "

 

My smile fade " Why? I always picked you up"

 

" Yul, we are just friend now. So you don't need to pick me up after work. Instead of picking me up why don't you just spend more time with your girlfriend "

 

I want to spend my time with you only.....

 

I was about to talk then I receive a call from Jiyeon

 

" Yes baby " I look at Yoona's reaction but it looks like she didn't care anymore and no hint of jealousy

 

Jiyeon asks me to pick her up and Yoona heard the conversation. I was about to say no but Yoona give me a sign to say yes to Jiyeon. After I hang up I look at Yoong

 

" Yul, stop the car over there. " she pointed

 

" Is late Yoong, let me send you home first " I protest

 

" I'll call my manager to pick me up. " then she went out from my car

 

" Don't let your girlfriend wait for too long " then she walks away

 

I sigh and drive away. My feeling for Yoona is always here...When I heard her said we are just friend now, I feel my heart got stab.........Why am I so stupid? I need to break up with Jiyeon and get my Yoong back................

 

Krystal's POV

 

After the photo shoot, I was searching for Yoona then I saw her enter into a black Ferrari. I quickly follow them and after a while the car stop. Yoona went out and walk alone. I drive near her

 

" Yoona "

 

She looks back

 

" Krys, what are you doing here? "

 

" I saw you enter this black car and I'm worry about you so I follow. Come in first "

 

I saw her chuckles and come in my car. I drive away then I broke the silent

 

" Who this person?  "

 

" My ex "

 

When I heard it I try to hold my jealousy. Why she pick my Yoongie up since she was the one who cheated on her?

 

" Yoong, do you want a sleep over at my place?  " I ask

 

" Sure. But let me make a call first "

 

I happily drive back home

 

Yuri's POV

 

After sending Jiyeon home I broke up with her. I drive back home and I went directly toward Yoong's room

 

" She's not here " Tae said

 

" What do you mean ? "

 

" She called me and said that she will sleep at her friend house " Tae said

 

" What friend? " I ask

 

" Why you care? You already have a girlfriend " Tae walk away

 

" I broke up with her " I said

 

" Why?  " Soo appear from nowhere

 

" Because, I finally realize that the one I love is always Yoona. Jiyeon is just a kind of crush and not love "

 

" So what are you going to do? " Tae asks me

 

" I want to ask her to be my girlfriend again at her birthday " I said

 

" Well I hope you luck. This time I am out of it " Soo appear from nowhere and walk away

 

SooFany's POV

 

Fany is drawing some draft in her room then she heard a knock and Soo comes in. Soo lay on the bed while hugging the pink teddy bear and Fany sit beside her.

 

" What happen?  " Fany asks

 

" Yul said she wants to ask Yoona to be her girlfriend again "

 

" What? " Fany eye widened

 

" Unbelievable right "

 

" Yes, I mean. She is the one who cheated on Yoona first but why.. "

 

" Yul said she just realise her mistake and Yoona is always the person she loves. That girl is just a crush "

 

" Are you going to help Yul? "

 

" Nope, I can't let Yoong get hurt again " then Soo lay her head on Fany's lap

 

" What's wrong with the teddy bear. The pink is creepy " Soo asks

 

" Well I want to wash it and it happen " Fany said sadly

 

" Don't be sad Fany, is just a teddy bear " Soo said

 

Fany just nod

 

Soo's POV

 

Since Sica is busy at work, I went shopping alone. I walk around the mall looking for a pink teddy bear for Fany. Suddenly, I big teddy bear caught my attention. I smile and enter the shop.

 

" I want this teddy bear, how much is it ? " I ask with a bright smile. Fany must be happy

 

After I paid for the teddy bear I drive home. Since is the weekend, I'm sure Fany is still home sleeping

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I woke up and I heard some noise in the kitchen. Then I saw the kitchen upside down with Yul stomping like a kid.

 

" Yul, what are you doing? "

 

" Fany, I try to cook something for Yoong's birthday. But..... " Yul sigh

 

Then I heard the door open and I saw Soo enter with something in her back. Well it must be a surprise for Jess.....

 

" What happen to the kitchen? " Soo asks then look at Yul

 

Yul runs toward Soo and hug her like a kid

 

" Soo, please help me. I can't cook and Yoong birthday is in a few weeks " Yul said

 

" Argh...leave me alone Yul "

 

Then Soo drag me away from the kitchen and went into my room

 

We hear Yul yelled " YAH~~~~SOOFANY YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO LET ME DIE.......I WANT MY YOONG BACK PLEASE HELP ME............. "

 

We chuckle

 

" Fany, close your eyes "

 

When she close her eyes I slowly put the teddy bear in front of her

 

" Now open it "

 

When Fany saw the teddy bear, a big smile appear on her face and she hugs me like a kid

 

" Do you like it? " I ask

 

" I love it, thank you Soo "