{2}

What's Next?

CHAPTER TWO
PLAN A - DO IT THE RIGHT WAY!

 

 

Author's Notes:
Okay, this is my fourth fanfic.. and my first sequel-fanfic!
Thank you for people - or user - who comments (jeongmal gomawo!~) and I hope
you enjoy my fic!~
Okay, without further ado, this is.. Chapter Two! (hey, it kinda rhymes!)


Yoona, Krystal and Seohyun are at the President's residence swimming pool a little while ago

Huge-mansion-brown-residence-new-jersey-
and they currently are planning about how to change the attitude of them.

Mr. Bump their former enemy (you can read it in my second fic) have helped them but their attitude changes to y - or should I call it bastard-tchy? - again.
Well,  you know... Once a bastard will always be a bastard.
"What if we do it the y way, like their attitudes to show them how much they annoy people arround them?" Yoona gave an idea.
Seohyun - AKA the NCGIG (Nice-Caring-Good-Innocent-Girl) of the Elite Three instantly shook her head.
"No! No! No! We have to do it the RIGHT way!" She emphatized the word 'Right' to her unnies.
"Geez.. okay, okay, let's try to do it the RIGHT way.." Yoona said sarcastically but Seohyun thought she said it for real.
"Yeaaahhh!! Okay come on then!!!~" She stood up happily.
Krystal groaned.
"NO! I WON'T DO IT AND IT'S FINAL!" Krystal stood up to and left.
Seohyun sighed, frustrated. "Unnie, what should we do..?" She asked desperately.

Yoona tried to think for a 'replacement'. Then she remembered someone.
"I KNOW!" She jerked up from her seat and pulled Seohyun with her.
"U-Unnie.. wait!!"

*

"So, that's all?" Yuri asked.
Yoona nodded.
Yuri sigh and nod. "Okay, count me in."

*

757.jpg?w=585

With Yoona and Seohyun dressed like how they dress when they're on a mission and Yuri with her best blazer, they made their way into their targets.
Yoona, to Luhan.
Yuri, to Minho.
Seohyun, to Kyuhyun.

Operation A - Do it The RIGHT Way BEGINS NOW!

Yoona & Luhan

"Uhm." Yoona coughed to get Luhan's attention.
Luhan raised his head and stared at her.
"Yeah?"
"Can you pleaaaase change your attitude oppa?~" She asked, almost pleads.
Luhan jawdropped and stared at her confused.
"Uh.. w-what?"
Yoona frowned. She HATES replaying,
"I SAID, Uh, I mean, I said can you please change your attitude! Pretty please with a cherry on top?"
Luhan stared at her. He blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

"Uh, o-okay?"
"Yaaaeeey! My job's done! Gomawo oppa!" She shows her alligator laugh and went away.
Luhan stared at her back, still confused.
"Is it just me or did THE Im Yoona just pleads?"

Yuri & Minho

"Okay, I'm gonna say this quick. Please change your attitude. You don't need to know who I am, just change it!" Yuri said almost shouts, and left Minho.
Minho stared at her dumbfounded.
"Huh? What on Earth?" he mumbled and shrugged it off.

Seohyun & Kyuhyun

"Oppa..."
Kyuhyun who is currently playing PSP just mumble a 'what'.
"Uh.. can you please not act like a brat? She asked.
Kyuhyun didn't actually pay attention to her so he just nod.
"Waaaa!!! jeongmal gomawo oppa! Okay then I'll be off!" Seohyun squeaked.
Kyuhyun continued playing his PSP.
"Yea! wins! Umm, Seo, what is it aga- huh? where did that girl go? Oh well!"

Uh-Oh! Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun... you might have to find another way!


1 LETTER FOUND!

 

From: The Author
To    : The Readers

To my beloved readers,
It's Finished!
It's Yul's first mission!
Next, who will they ask for help?
Stay tuned!
(I might write some school romcom so.... :D)

Bye readers!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
        ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

Storyland, 18th of August 2013,
Dazz