{1}

What's Next?

Yoona sat on her bedroom smiling alone with her phone on her hand.
Someone called her and she immidiately picks it up.

"Yeah unnie? Yes, I got your text message.... J-JEONGMAL?! T-TODAY?! ONE HOUR?! Okay! Okay! luv ya too!" she hangs up and grabbed a white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans and hurried downstairs. She was used to live alone on her huge mansion since her father was often overseas and her mother left her when she was little.
She passed the maids and went to her car.

car-posh-style-drive.jpg
and drove off to the airport.

After a few hours she waited she spotted 7 girls walking, gaining attention from other people.
She smiled and got up, and greeted her unnies.

"Hey, Tae unnie! Jess and Tiff unnie! Hyo, Sun and Soo unnie! And my lovely Yullie~"
Yuri scoffed. "Yul-lie?"

There goes. It's girls time now.

Her unnies is the top girlband SNSD who is currently in Japan, but now they came back to Seoul. That's why Yoona had picked them up from the airport.
"Unnieeesss!!! AM I LATE?!" Seohyun, who was also their besties showed up and sat next to Yoona.
Yoona knocked her head.
"Yep, you're late!"
"Yaaaa.... appo~" Seohyun whined and began asking questions to her unnies.

IT WAS TWO DAYS AFTER THE PRESIDENT ASSIGNED THEM FOR THE MISSION TO PROTECT THE PRESIDENT'S SPOILED SONS.

"... so that's our newest craziest mission!" Seohyun ended the story.
SNSD grinned. "wWoWww, must be entertaining!"
"YAH! Entertaining?! It's a hell!"
"Oh, I'm sure you'll get used to it!" Hyoyeon laughed, and the other SNSD members followed.
Yoona and Seohyun pouted.

To celebrate the arrival of their unnies, they had a girls time and shop clothes.
Jessica the fashionista of SNSD was so happy and she brought so many clothes she had to ask Yoona for her unlimited credit card!
It was a happy day for them, and the dramas were lining up for tomorrow.

to be continued