Wild guess

(너의 아름다운 목소리) - Your Beautiful Voice

- a week after heeyeon knew about her condition -

Isunganeul kidaryeoseo

Neowa hamkke han sigan

Ajikdo naan wonhagi isseo

( it's time - ukiss )

Sang heeyeon's alarm clock.  Heeyeon got up and went straight to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth , took a bath and prepared her things for school then she went downstairs and kissed her mom on the cheeks . "good morning mommy~" she greeted. "is yoogeun still sleeping? "

"yes, peacefully  sleeping . finish your breakfast and get going or you'll be late . I packed your lunch , here " She said as she gave Heeyeon her packed lunch.  Heeyeon finished her food and kissed her mom goodbye. 

"Heeyeon" Her mom called. "Yes?" she smiled. "Don't forget your medicine.. And don't do anything to strain your voice"

  Heeyeon was silent for awhile but replied with an enthusiastic smile. "Yes mommy ~ hehe. I love you! Take care. Im off~"

~ Heeyeon's POV ~

Sigh. I'll show my mom that this thing won't stop me from achieving my dream. Inside of me, there's no place for fear. just will . I'll continue to sing, i'll be an idol someday. I'll have people shout my name as I sing on stage .. I WILL.

No one in my school , class , and company knows about this besides my mom, manager and doctor. I don't plan on letting them know either. No way i'm letting them know.

"Heeyeon! a voice called from behind . "Lee Heeyeon!!"  another voice called.  I turned around and saw  two identical boys running up to me. "kwangin, youngmin good morning" I greeted with a smile.  "you guys, lets go we're gonna be dead if were late" youngmin said.  

~ end of heeyeon's pOv ~

~ at school ~

'seems like Taemin's not present today again huh ..' Heeyeon taught to herself as she looked at the empty seat just across the room.

 Just when she was about to take out her phone to listen to music  she heard screams coming down from the hallway, getting nearer and nearer 'well guess im wrong~' she shrugged.

Lee Taemin then entered the classroom, not wearing his uniform and totally not following the school rules . Class started and like always, Taemin was the center topic in homeroom

. "why is Taemin allowed to disobey school rules why can't we?" said guy-opposer 1 .

"Taemin's fangirls are always blocking the doors " said guy-opposer 2 .

And the usual reply of our teacher to those questions?

"Do you have money? , Are you an idol ? Are you from SM entertainment ? If your answers to those are no , I think its good if you just keep quiet . "

~ Youngmin's POV ~

ah seriously?! Why can't these people just get the point .. Idols are totally different from normal people. The teachers reply isn't even funny anymore but why the hell are these people laughing? I looked over to Heeyeon who was smiling but I could see that she was just faking it. I noticed her suddenly twitching , as if something stinged( or is it 'stung'?) her . She lifted her arms to and rubbed it alittle . I was alittle worried and I wanted to ask her if she was fine , but then she went back to her 'fake smile' mode . So it was just probably a minor pain ~  thank goodness

- end of school -

"Heeyeon~ah" I called. "guess who I am?" I teased. No one has ever identified me an kwangmin apart. never . Even my mom and dad, they needed to put something on either one of us to identify which is who ..it's pretty easy actually , Just look for the handsome,cutest one and you'll know it's youngmin :3 Heeyeon took awhile to answer " you're kwangmin -----i'm kidding .  You're youngmin "  she answered  I was happy that someone finally recognized me and kwangmin apart, but what I want to hear isn't that..

" How'd you know? "  I asked.  " Wild guess" 

w.i.l.d g.u.e.s.s ...

For once , I wish someone would identify me and kwangmin without having to do "Wild Guess" ./sigh . Well whatever , "Heeyeon, Are you coming to practice?" I asked , changing the topic. "yes , how bout you 'twins?" "im not sure about kwangmin but I can't make it today. So I guess i'll see you tomorrow then^^" I bid goodbye.  Seriously sick of people playing 'wild guess' and people always mistaking me for kwangmin . I'll do something about it .. You'll see.

~ end of youngmin's pov ~  

 

---

Short chapter! ..Hell's starting again .. and by hell i mean school -.-