Lee Heeyeon ;

(너의 아름다운 목소리) - Your Beautiful Voice

 

Na honjaesseo sarangeun malhago~
sarangeun bonaego~
honjaesarang chueuke~
kyubkyubi numuri ㅡ
 
Heeyeon's singing  stopped when there was a sudden pain in . She took a sip of her water bottle and continued to sing when suddenly there was a knock on the practice room's door. "Heeyeon!~ the manager wants to see you! she said meet her at her office" Dayoung, her fellow suppose-to-be group member  said. Heeyeon then proceeded to her manager's office and there sat her mother,manager and Mr.Kim, her doctor.
 
Heeyeon didn't like the sight of seeing the 3 in 1 room , so she nervously wiped her sweat and greeted . "Heeyeon, sit . " her mom instructed. "whats wrong? Why are you here? Why is Mr.Kim here?" Heeyeon asked in confusion. 
 
"Heeyeon, Im afraid I have some bad news..."Mr.Kim spoke.
"yes?"Heeyeon spoke in a low tone.
"your throat. . You can't continue singing .. Or else it'll make the tumor in your throat worse .." Mr.Kim said, Looking straight to Heeyeon's eyes. Heeyeon froze and tears started rolling down her eyes when she heard 'Can't continue singing' come out from the doctor's mouth. "no..there must be another way! Songsaenim .. There must be ..please tell me there's another way.. Please.." Heeyeon cried.
"There is.." Mr .Kim said. "There is another way, Heeyeon.. But.."
"anyway please.. Just as long as I'm still able to sing ..!"
"darling, calm down.." Heeyeon's mom hugged Heeyeon. Heeyeon held onto her mom's hand and cried. 
"There is another way, And it's by surgery .. We can do a surgery On your throat, but .. The chances of you being able to talk after that surgery is .." 
"is..?"
" ..20%"
Heeyeon sat there, saying nothing , not even blinking .. Just tears running down from her eyes.
"Heeyeon, you do understand the consequences if you continue being a Trainee here don't you?The consequences if you continue on singing ..You can die Heeyeon. If  we  do a surgery on you , you can live like a Normal teenage girl in her teens ..just .. Without your -"
 
"NO!" Heeyeon shouted . Heeyeon ran out of the room, crying. 'This can't be happening .. My voice .. Gone?I can't ...
 
~Mr . Kim's POV~
 
"heeyeon!" her mom shouted her name as she ran out of the room, she wanted to go after her but there's more things I need to tell her. "Ms. Lee ..let her be .. it must've been a great shock for her to suddenly know this. . "
 
"doctor, isn't there another way? Another way to cure her without doinh anything to her voice?" Ms. Lee asked.
 
"...She can live like this, like how she is now. . But eventually the tumor in will become bigger and it's gonna take over her. The pain she's gonna feel now and then will get more worse as time passes by. She can talk, but she can't do anything to strain her voice ..and by that I mean .. She can't sing. If she won't have that surgery, she'll suffer in the upcoming months .. Years .. or even days" I explained. "But if we perform surgery on her, the chances of her being cured is high .. But the chances of her losing her voice is also high.. "
~End of Mr.Kim's POV~
Heeyeon ran , not knowing where to go. Just running until she found herself in the building's rooftop , there she sobbed . Singing has always been her hobby , her favorite thing to do. We all treasure something , we all have something that we don't want to let go  . we all have something that we can never live without . for Heeyeon , that 'something' is her voice. her  Living without her voice is just the hardest thing to do . Singing has always been the one who cheered her up , whenever she sings , she's happy . She wants to debut as an idol , that has always been her dream . but how can she do so if she looses her voice?
 
 
__
sorry if it's short , i'll update soon ^^;