Chapter 32

My life as shinee's room-mate

sorry for the weird chapter previously. >< :)) Here's the update! OH RIGHT! IT'S NOT A FRACTURED BONE. omg sorry sorry sorry. i just realized how worst that was so it's just a broken leg okay?! SORRY AGAIN.

Your pov.

Me and L.joe arrived at seoul hospital. I was running with a heavy heart and tears that were formed in my eyes. What exactly happened? aish. We ran towards 403 where the nurse told us where they were. I found Alex oppa talking to someone in the phone when he saw me he smiled and told me to go on. But his eyebrows furrowed as L.joe was seen. I smiled.

' Don't worry, he's my friend. ' I smiled and he nodded. I opened the door to be greeted by Taemin hugging me and i can feel the wet tears on his face. I looked at them curiously and they shrugged. I saw jonghyun lying on the hospital bed, asleep. I hugged back and pulled his face away from my shoulder. I frowned as i saw his tears that stained his face. His eyes widened as he saw L.joe. He quickly wiped his tears and turned to his umma.

' Who's he? ' Key asked. Standing up giving me a hug. I could tell he glared at l.joe.
' Guys, this is L.joe. My friend. And L.joe this is my brothers. ' I said and i could see them smile as i introduce.
' This is taemin, the maknae. This is Key, the umma. ' I chuckled and he slapped my shoulders. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued.
' This is minho, the athletic one. This is Onew oppa, the appa. ' I chuckled and he bowed.
' Who's he? ' L.joe asked pointing at the gorgeous man lying on the hospital bed. I softly smiled. I went to him and fixed the hair that was covering his eyes.
' This is my jonghyun oppa. The main vocal, and the guy that makes decision in shinee. ' I said and chuckled at the last statement. Shinee softly chuckled.
' huh? he's in a band? ' L.joe asked curiously. I lightly laughed scared to wake jonghyun up.
' They all are. I'm not their real sister, silly. ' I said and laughed. I moved away and sat on the chair patting the one beside me for him to sit.
' So.. L.joe is that your real name? ' Onew oppa asked and that was the start of their conversation.

Hours passed and they got along well. They knew L.joe more, and L.joe knew more of them. They were laughing out loud and i can't stop my self from looking at him. He looks handsome.. With that baby face. And that blonde hair that actually looks good on him. His voice is nice.. very soothing to listen to. He stared back at me and smiled sweetly. I ducked my head in embarrassment. I probably am color red now. WTF. why the sudden mood change?! The f.

I mentally shook my head. Alex arrived saying that they should go to their next schedule.

' Will go visit again when we're done. Okay? ' Key said and i nodded.
' Go home first ~~~-ah. rest. you're probably tired huh? ' Onew oppa asked and i glared at l.joe
' Yea. but i'll rest here. I'll take care of oppa. ' I said and they nodded. Taemin went up to hug me. Aww this cutie.
' Taeminnie~ wash your face first or something. Your eyes are puffy. ' I pouted and he nodded from my shoulders.
' Yes noona. ' He said and walked away with key.
' Bye noona! ' Minho said hugging me. I hugged back surprised.
' Bye. take care ok? ' i said and nodded. They all went and i changed my position towards jonghyun.

' Are you close with him? ' L.joe asked.
' I'm all close with them. ' I said sitting on the edge of the bed.
' .. are you.. perhaps... attracted to any one of them? ' He asked suddenly shocking me. I lightly laugh and looked at Jonghyun.
' Maybe.. maybe not. ' I smiled and stuck a tongue out at him. He chuckled and checked the time jolting back up.
' Hey i gotta go. My Ma--.. ' He said and blush.
' Ma..? ' I pushed over.
' my mom.. ' He said shyly and blushed. Aww that's cute.
' Okay then. ' I said and walked to the door holding it open.
' Kaja? ' I smiled and he smiled too walking towards me. We both went out and the trip at the elevator was silent.

' Hey.. sorry about today.. the race.. ' He apologized and i smiled.
' It's okay. the jerk planned it anyway not you. ' I said.
' oh. hey. do you mean that? ' He asked.
' Mean what? '
' That.. i'm your friend? ' He asked i turned to him and smiled.
' Yes. i think so. You've seen me cry. and you saved me. so yea, i think so. ' I said.
' I mean if you don't want to then it's fine with m-- '
' NO! i would love to be friends with you. ' He said and extended a hand out.
' Friends? ' He asked cutely and i smiled shaking his hand.
' Friends. ' i said and we walked out of the elevator.

' Hey. but you still can't park where i park. ' He glared and i laughed.
' ok ok. ' I agreed and he went towards his car.

' I really am sorry. ' He said as he opened the car's door. I nodded and he went inside.
' See you tomorrow! ' He said and stormed off. I smiled and returned back to the hospital.

I quietly went inside the room and saw him sleeping so peacefully. I went towards him and pulled out my index finger as i trace his face. He has this pointy noise and a perfect y jaw line. Red pump lips that are obviously kissable. My hand brushed his lower lip and he kind of stirred. but returned to his original place but now with a smile. I lightly chuckled and pulled the chair beside his bed and sat down. i looked at him for plenty of minutes and held his hand. Playing with it. Soon.. i was meeting him in dreamland.

Jonghyun's pov.

I woke up and looked around the room. It was kind of a blur but i saw a figure sleeping beside me holding my hand. I smiled and closed my eyes once more hoping to have a view of the beautiful figure the i thought was a girl since her hair cascaded down her back. I opened my eyes and looked at the figure sleeping. I smiled as i realized it was ~~~~-ah. I carefully adjusted my uncomfortable position but when i did there was a pain i felt from my leg. I looked at them and saw it casted. I smoothed my face and carefully positioned my self in a more comfortable sitting position. I successfully did it without ~~~~ noticing.

I smiled, satisified. I reach out and her hair with my other hand. I caressed her cheek that looks chubby because the other one is pressed by the bed making her lips for into a pout. Those pink pouty lips. God. It's driving me crazy. I wonder what they taste like? I mentally slapped my self. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! THAT'S YOUR SISTER YOU PABO! but still.. just one peck.. that's it.. I carefully leaned in. I felt her minty breath hit my lips as i went near her lips are just an inch apart and my heart is beating so fast. My lips brushed hers and when i was about to fully kiss her the door burst open.

' HOLY ! ' I shouted putting a hand on my chest as i sit back down. I immediately looked at ~~~~~ who was fortunately, still sleeping. Taemin just entered the room as i was about to kiss the love of my life. WHAT?! HECK NO! YOU SAID IT'S ONLY BECAUSE IT'S POUTY! and pink.. and really looks kissable.. SHUT UP GOD DAMN IT.
' hyung! oh goodie you're awake! ' He squealed clapping his hands while running towards me.
' Yippie~ ' i said rolling my eyes in a bored tone. Soon shinee is in the room with alex hyung.

' How's your leg? ' Alex asked and i stared at it.
' It's fine i guess.. how long will i stay here? ' I asked going straight to the point.
' actually you can go home now, but you will just rest on your place and not do anything. '
' oh damn. '  I winced and face palmed myself.
' yup. your fans are worried sick. ' Key said chuckling.
' yea. some were even crying hyung. ' Minho laughed.
' Aish. stop it. the problem is you have a schedule in star king in 3 days for a lucifer dance. ' Alex said.
' AGAIN? ' i asked.
' yea. they really like it. ' Alex laughed.
' so i guess you have to perform without me. ' I sighed but brightened up that gave them a curious look.
' OR. someone could just perform for me. ' I said and ~~~~ woke up and i brightened a little more. PERFECT!
' huh huh? what's going on? ' she said confused with a pout. her hair was messy and it looked so y on her. I snapped out of my thoughts, shaking her while pouting.

' ~~~~~~-ah.. sub me. '

-------------------------

*LEH GASP!* OH MAH DAMN. U GOIN' TO PERFORM. *DRAMATIC LEH GASP AGAYN*

lels. =))! I hope you enjoy this chapter. sorry if it's boring and stuff.. okay so yeah. YOU ALMOST GOT KISSED BY KIM JONGHYUN! KYAAAAAAAA! AND U THINK L.JOE IS NOMNOM. x) :))! omg. i'm so weird. =))!

please do subscribe and comment. love you bishes~