Chapter 4

My life as shinee's room-mate

Jonghyun's POV.

' Well.. you see boys. ~~~~ will be living with you for a while. ' Alex hyung said.

' WHAT?! ' Us, shinee, reacted the same way as ~~~~ reacted a while ago.

' wait hyung. let me get this straight. ' Onew stuttered turning on his leader mode.

' she ' he pointed at ~~~~ who looked shocked at the news ' will be leaving with us ' he pointed his finger at us ' for a month. ' he said. more like asking. Alex hyung nodded.

' THIS IS INSANE! i mean! what will our fans think hyung? ' he said. we quickly nodded.

' Boys Mr. ----- ' he was cut off when Mr. Lee Soo Man entered the room. We quickly bowed down.

' Have you heard the news? ' He said in a serious tone. We all nodded, only Alex looked the calmest.

' Well, it's not Alex's fault. You see, SM has a little crisis right now and we can't afford to buy the prettiest condo for this two like it said from the contract. ' He explained.

' But sir, why do they have to have the prettiest when we all know it's expensive? ' Onew asked carefully.

' Well you see, Jinki. Alex is one of the greatest manager in America. He handled many celebrities and all of them are now successful. Seeing that you guys are almost in the top i decided to let him handle you so you can boost up a bit to the top. But then just days ago we need to take out money from the bank for the tours of your sunbaes. Now that you know the reasons, you dont have any problem living with each other right? ' He asked.

' But Sir. ' ~~~ Spoke up. my eye went wide when she spoke she doesn't know who this man is and what he is capable of.

' ~~~~~~~ ' i whisphered but she ignored it.

' I'm a girl, and there are 5 guys who i just met. I know we get along right before you came barging in but having Alex inside their apartment doesn't relief me enough knowing that there are still 5 guys around me. ' she explained while standing in front of him.

' Well, sorry but your uncle will not be living with you. ' He said.

' WHAT! you just came in saying i'll be living with 5 guys in the same house without my uncle? Well we have a major contract problem here. In that contract it says that Alex and I should have a regular home here in Korea knowing that you kind of HIRED him. ' she said then looked at Alex.

' Yes i know that you weren't promoted. better hide things better such as those resignation letters K? ' she said then looked at the president of SM that has an amused look.

I looked at key and he also have this amused look like the other members. i nudged him and whisphered. ' She's feisty. ' he nodded in agreement. ' and smart. ' i nodded looking back at them. I was surprised to see that she's done saying all of her rants and Lee Soo Man just stood there. Amused and Dumbfounded.

' I see you're smart. ' Lee Soo Man praised.

' No shit sherlock. ' She snorted in english. Key muffled a laugh. What surprised me is Lee Soo Man laughed.

' Hahaha, well i'm terribly sorry for the contract problem but Ms. It's just one month and shinee are good boys. If they tried anything on you Tell me. ' Lee Soo Man said in english.

' If they try they are dead. ' She said. I can't even understand a word they're saying. I'll ask key later.

' Good. ' He raised a hand and she slapped it. Okay. what in the world is going on? a while ago ~~~~ she's mad and now they act like friends?

' Well.. okay.. i'll try but. i get my own room right?! ' she reassured now speaking in korean.

' OH RIGHT! Shinee, i got you a much bigger apartment with three rooms. 2 rooms for you 5, and 1 room all to hers. Your things are there now. Get it?  ' Lee Soo Man said and i can see ~~~~ partying all by herself at the back of Lee Soo Man.  We all nodded.

' Well i have to go now, i have a meeting to attend to. ' He said while exiting. We bowed but ~~~ Just waved and said ' Bye! '.

' Well we better start heading for the new apartment. ' Alex said. Oh well, a new apartment and a new room mate ahead of Shinee's life.

--------------------------

It's pretty boring isn't it? dont worry. i'll try to update today too for your first day in Shinee's new apartment!

 

IM SUPER HAPPY TO SEE THAT MY VIEWS ARE INCREASING. <3 

i'll really try my best to update everyday since im on vacation now! But i hope i will have many subscribers and views too.  kekekekke!