Chapter 33

My life as shinee's room-mate

IM SORRY. I MESSED UP BIG TIME. JJONG WON'T STAY ON THE HOSPITAL IN A WEEK OR SO. :| HE'LL ACTUALLY GO HOME WITH THEM IN THE HOUSE AND BE STUCK THERE FOR A WEEK. IM SORRY. I THOUGHT I WROTE IT CLEAR. THEN I READ CHAP 32 AGAIN. IM SO SORRY. BEAR WITH ME. YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT? IF YOU DON'T, I'LL COMMENT AND EXPLAIN. :D

Your pov.

' Wha-a-t? ' I stuttered. Did i hear right? SUB HIM?! The no. Me? performing in front of hundreds of people? and being viewed in different kinds of website? NO. not a chance.

' Sub meee. ' He begged doing the puppy dog eyes, and pouting while shaking me. MUST. RESIST. CUTENESS. MUST. RESIST. CUTENESS. MUST. RESIST. CUTENESS. GOD DAMN.

' Please? ' He begged.

' You know the dance steps already! and you said you can sing! so it'll be easy for you! please? '

' NO. ' I said and pulled my chin up high and crossed my arms. Satisfied that i turned him down. I was confused tho. It became silent for a moment, i bent down to see shinee in their knees in a praying post. WTF?!

' PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? ' They all begged with their knees bend and hands pressed together. With those puppy dog eyes and their bottom lips stucking out. DAMN IT. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!

' Please noona? ' The 3 of them cooed.

' Please ~~-ah, for your oppa? ' The 2 of them cooed. They were all begging now with cute poses and i smoothed my face and stomped my foot swaying my arms from side to side irritatedly.

' FINE FINE! I HATE ALL OF YOU! ' I shouted and the 4 of them tackled me on the floor.

' THANK YOOU! ' and i laughed. My phone rang totally breaking the mood.

' okay back off back off. ' i said while giggling they chuckled and fixed theirselves but didn't stand up. i sat on the floor and dug out the phone they all sat innocently with stretched legs and hands on their lap blinking innocently. I took my phone out and answered not bothering to look at who called.

' Hello? ' I said.
' WHAT?! YOU'RE KOREAN-ISH-ING ME?! ' A voice shouted and i had to move my iphone away from my ears. Shinee winced and i smiled.
' SUP BISH! ' I said.
' Oh good thing you remembered me. ' She said.
' OF COURSE I STILL DO YOU BISH. ' I said and shinee looked at me curiously. Key understood the conversation and laughed.
' YAH. who's laughing? ' She asked and key immediately stopped.
' One of my bro's. wanna meet 'em? ' I asked and she started squealing yes. I the video call and as soon as i started she winced.

' ohh.. girl. you look like crap. ' she said and i scowled at her. She laughed.
' Okay so where's your 5 hot bro's? ' She said wiggling her eyebrows.
' You know they can hear you right? ' i smirked.
' Like they understand. ' she smirked back.
' i do~ ' Key sang as he went beside me. Her eyes widened and blushed. woah. kathleen knows how to blush?
' Hi i'm Kibum, but im known as key. ' He greeted and flashed a charming smile. I put an arm around his shoulder.
' That's my bro! making the girls squeal since .. he was born! yea. ' I said and we both laughed.
' BLAH! Im kathleen by the way. ' SHe introduced and i raised my eyebrows.
' okay so here's my other bros. ' I said turning the cam to them.
' why are they sitting on the floor? and why is there a hottie on a hospital bed? ' she asked and i laughed.
' That hottie is my oppa bish. and they are sitting on the floor because they were begging me to perform with them since THAT HOTTIE was so clumsy he fell and broke his leg. ' I said. Key laughed out loud and we high fived each other.
' by the way he isn't clumsy noona. he was tackled by some fan because he was too hot to handle. BWAHAHAHHA! ' he laughed out loud and kathleen's eyes widened in shock.
' SO THAT HOTTIE HAS A BROKEN LEG BECAUSE OF SOME FAN BECAUSE THAT FAN IS PRACTICALLY OBSESS WIT HIM?! ' She shouted and we nodded. She laughed and i shook my head turning the camera to taemin's direction his eyes widened.
' AWW! SO CUTE! WHO'S HE? ' kathleen cooed.
' This is my youngest brother. Taemin. Taemin, say hello to noona. ' I said putting an arm around him.
' Hi noona.. ' He said shyly. Kathleen muttered something about korean boys are so cute. i chuckled and went over to minho.
' Okay so this is my other bro, he's the athletic one. Minho, say hi. '
' Hi.. ' He said.
' OMAHGAWD. HOW OLD IS HE?! ' She shrieked.
' 19. '
' IMMA WAIT FOR YOU BABY! ' She said winking minho blushed.

' Sorry minho, she's not usually like this. i think she's drunk. ' i apologized and he waved it off.
' So anyway this is my oldest bro, Onew. Oppa, say hello. ' I said and he smiled so warmly.
' Hello, im onew. Nice to meet you. ' He said in perfect english.
' Hi.. im kathleen. ' She said shyly and i muffled a laugh. When she glared at me i quickly straightened up and coughed to cover my laughter.
' And last but not the least! Jonghyun oppa! ' I said as i practically bounced towards his bed.
' Kathleen. This is Jonghyun. Jonghyun oppa this is my best friend kath! ' I said smiling.
' Hi kathleen. Im Jonghyun. ' He said even tho he looks tired he looks handsome.
' Hi.. ' She said shyly and i covered my mouth with my mouth to muffle a laugh.
' shut up ~~~~! ' She shouted and i stopped.
' hey i gotta go. mom's calling. YOU CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE GONNA PERFORM K? IMMA WATCH! ... from the internet. ' She said and i laughed.
' Okay, bye . I love you! ' I shouted and kissed the camera.
' eww. don't do that. ' She said and we both hung up.
' Well that was interesting. ' Minho said.
' Yup totally. ' I said.

After 3 hours of laughing, chatting, and well yeah, laughing we all went home.

' ~~~~~-ah. You'll be practicing with them everyday after school and when you're done with your homeworks and school got it? ' Alex oppa reminded and i nodded. I sighed as i changed into my pyajamas and got ready to sleep. When i got comfortable with my position there was a knock on the door and i muffled a come in. Onew oppa went inside wearing the most soft smile he ever had.

' hmm oppa? ' I said as i sat on my bed.
' ~~~~~~-ah. Thank you for filling up jonghyun's place. We are all tired to fill it up for him. My voice can crack any minute, Minho raps, Key does both, Taemin does both but he isn't ready yet. So we're really thankful you agreed. ' He said and i softly smiled.
' It's okay. As long as your works make it easier. But oppa. what about your fans? ' I asked a little bit worried.
' Don't worry. They know, they are actually happy and can't wait to see you perform with us. ' He reassured.
' uhm oppa. is jjong oppa mad? ' I asked randomly he looked at me curiously and laughed
' Why will he be? ' he asked.
' Because im gonna sing and dance at his spot.. ' I said.
' No. it's okay for him. He actually suggested that. ' He said.
' Why? ' I asked.
' the reason earlier, to make our works normal. and to see you perform and get loved by fans! you can actually have plenty of fans! ' He said and i rolled my eyes.
' I don't have fans oppa. ' I stuck out my tongue at him.
' Actually you do. They kept on admiring you at the home videos key uploads on the internet. '
' JINJA?! ' I asked and he nodded.
' You better sleep now, you have school tomorrow and practice. ' He ruffled my hair.
' ok. thanks oppa. ' I said and laid back down. He my hair.
' hmm. thank you too dongseng-ah~ ' He whispered and lightly kissed my forehead. I smiled and cuddled with my blankets and heard the door clicked indicatig he has left. I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------

LIKE IT? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! when i get back i hope i could see more comments. :( and subscribers. hehe~ :D

Im sorry once again for the fail. I REPEAT. HE WENT HOME WITH YOU GUYS. HE AS IN JONGHYUN, WILL BE STAYING AT THE HOUSE FOR 1 WEEK. OK? thanks for understanding!

loveyouguys!

comment and subscribe please? please? please? please? please?