Spinn The Bottle

Spinn The Bottle

Yeonhee’s POV

 

”Then do it quick, okay?” I mumbled with a pout, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

 

On the inside I sighed deeply. Why had I agreed on playing ‘’spin the bottle’’ anyway? I mentally slapped myself for putting myself into such a stupid situation; in a few minutes my long crush a.k.a jaejoong would be kissing me! “- and you’ll look like you’re enjoying it Yeonhee-ah!” Tae yeon had ordered in a giggle and the SNSD member had started laughing hysterically, making me hit Sunny – who was sitting closest to me – on the back of the head.

 

“Shut up Tae tae, can’t you see you’re embarrassing Jaejoongshi?” After the words had left my mouth I realized how stupid it had sounded and how much I was blushing.

 

My eyes adverted to Jaejoong who was sitting cross-legged across of me on the floor. I almost blushed further as I saw how neutral his face looked curiously at me, not allowing me to figure out what he was thinking.

 

He almost made me jump as he suddenly leaned forward, long hands resting on the floor as he crept closer to me until we were almost touching, his breath tickling my nose and making my shiver unwillingly.

 

I noticed a small, yet very satisfied smile tugging at the corner of his mouth as he pressed his lips to mine.

My mind went numb and so did my limbs as his soft, plush lips moved against my trembling ones slowly, the gentle feel of his thumb discretely caressing the back of my hand, which was resting on the floor to support me.

 

My eyes closed and I felt myself respond to his  full lips pleasuring me, parting my lips slightly.

I gasped lightly as I felt that delicious pink tongue of his slip into the warm cavern of my mouth, running over my teeth and wrapping around my tongue to dominate the kiss.

 

Jaejoong’s hands had moved to cub my cheeks and he was pressed closer to me than ever, his body heat feeling comforting and drugging, as I felt slightly giddy. I felt him tilt his head slightly to deepen the kiss, and I felt one of his hands leave my flushed cheek, placing it on the back of my neck to hold me closer.

 

I moaned softly, the sounds making Jaejoong shiver as he held me tighter.

Jaejoong lightly on my tongue, his deep voice startling me as he spoke, as if I had forgotten either of us could still speak.

“Yeonhee…” his low groan was almost a breathing whisper, the need in his voice so obvious it made me moan as response. I could feel him smile against my lips before he playfully at my upper lip and then pulled back.

 

I slowly opened my eyes still feeling light-headed, and I immediately blushed as I suddenly remembered the presence of the other people in the room. All SNSD member’s eyes now had the size of teacups, All the Suju member’s jaw was hanging though they didn’t seemed to notice, and most of the other had leaned so much forward their upper body were almost touching the floor, trying too peek up our scene. I moved my gaze to the hands folded in my lap, my cheeks burning with embarrassment, as Jaejoong suddenly started laughing beside, my head snapping up to look at him.

 

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pecked me on the cheek.

 

“I really think we should play this game again sometime soon,” he said with a grin on his face.

 

No one said anything.