Spinn The Bottle

Spinn The Bottle

”I’m feeling really good about this thing. Partying is funniest thing ever. At least if we do that more western way. And I’m happy that Suju guys promised to take care of everything.” Yunho explains and jumps next to me.

 

“I’m actually worried about that.” I sigh.

 

“About the party?” he turns to me and looks at me. He looks surprised.

 

“No, I’m worried about 13 guys taking care of everything! Who knows what we’ll se inside, wether the all pink decoration heechul and sungmin worship or we’ll see some ploe dancer like eunhyuk like,….not that I’m complain….

 

“It’s ok for me!”

 

“It’s very ok for you JUNG YUNHO, you’re the one who get crazy whenever party started.”

 

“It’s ok for me to, at least I’m gonna se some hot chick” out of nowhere Yoochun interfere

 

“Yah hyung, you can do that, you know that there’ll be our dongsaeng’s coming too,” Changmin said.

 

Say what??!

 

“I thought this party only attended by the boys from SM?” I asked

 

“Yeah, but it spilled to the girls,” Junsu answered me

 

“So it means that there’ll be CSJH, SNSD, BOA, Yeonhee…” yoochun counted.

What?! Not her too

“And my li yin!” Junsu butted in

“Gee, I know dutt-buck, stop make us envy with your lovey dovey relationship”, said Yoochun.

I didn’t heard the next bickering they had, because my mind was full of that person, that one special person. It’s not that I like her to be on that party, it just that I’m so afraid. Yeah afraid, that I’m gonna lose control because I can’t contain my long year feeling to her.

I still remember how Changmin whined to Yunho because I don’t make his part of meal. Like he don’t know! He’s the one that lucky to spend the weekend filming together with her! Oh~~~how I wish I’m the one that share the same filming with her.

Yunho stop the car, crabs my hand and pulls me to him. He looks me up to my eyes and sighs.

“Jae, come on. Don’t runaway from your feeling, tell her!” Yes, my dear Yunnie knows about my feeling.

I’m about to say something back, but he keeps walking. I look after him for few seconds, and run after him.

“You know… I’m afraid that you’re wrong.”

“No I’m not. Now just shut up about that and enjoy the party. And eat much chocolate.”

“Ok, fine… Wha..what? you know I’m on diet!”

We turn to Suju’s dorm. Suddenly Yunho hisses and interrupts us to stop. I look at him and his suspicious face. I blink few times and turn my face to Suju’s dorm. The scenery makes me freeze.

The dorm’s yard is full of little lights, which normal people use when it’s Christmas. They has also arranged little bunnies and ballons next to the lights. (I thought this is just a party! For GOD sake)

Yunho just stays still and blinks.

“You see? I said this is Yesung idea”

“No, I think it’s heechul” Yunho said

“Nah, I guess it’s sungmin” Changmin said

We all turn around and see Changmin with suspicious look

“Don’t you know he love bunny?” he says quietly and walks to the door, trying to avoid the decorations. We follow him and he knocks the door slightly. I hear how the boys jumps to the door and mumbles and squealing and screaming (okay, I’m being extravagant). Finally someone opens it.

“Hey, you guys here already?” Sungmin says happily and we notice his bunny ears.

“Well… Um… Yeah. Sungmin, may I ask you something?” Yunho mumbles and looks shocked.

“Well, why not.”

“Don’t you think this is too much?

……………..

…………….

“Not at all, once we party, let’s do it well. Come in.”

I keep an eye on everyone in the room while the others still looks shocked when they walks in and looks at the decoration inside the house. Junsu already flew into the arms on his girlfriend and soon his hand were all over Li yin. Get a room please -___-

“It looks more like May Day for me.” Yoochun finally speak out

I glare around, not wasting much time when I spotted her talking with Sunny in the corner. I gazed her, taking her sight fully and recorded it into my brain. Gosh~~~how many weeks ..no..months I haven’t see her. Maybe I should follow Yunho’s advice

Then we all hear doorbell ring. This time magnae kyuhyun stands up and runs to the door. He opened the door to welcomed the Shinee boys

Aren’t they to young for the party? I see Kang In bring up many beers from the kitchen.

“So, shall we start? I have some games for you.” Lee teuk says excitedly and we all just look at him.

“What the , hyung, we’re not five.” I finally manage to say with a laugher.

“I know, but that’s what makes it even more fun.”

“Ok then…”