Chapter 1

My Lovely Days With You

Park Shinhye - The Day We Fall In Love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2bnRlkN9R8

 

                "I'm going," Hami said as she kissed her father's cheek. "Be safe." " I know and I will,bye bye". Hami walked to her new school as the school was about a half kilometer from her house. When she got in front of the school, she saw a familiar figure's back at a beautiful fountain in the park of the school. "You're here already" said Hami with a smirked. "Of course! Why would I be late for the first day in this Academy?" she replied with a smiled pastered on her face. "I can't believe I met you!" said both of them while hugging each other. Yes. Finally they're back together after their parent got divorced. The person that Hami was hugging is no other than her beloved twin, Hani.

 

“Me too but for now, we better proceed to the office cause in 5 minute than stupid bell will be ringing and it will be an annoying thing to be heard in this beautiful morning” “Yeah you’re right. But, we don’t even know where is this school’s off-” “Hye!” The two of you turned just to see girl in a ponytail with ribbon on her head shocked face. “Wow! Twins!” “Sorry?” Hami’s voice make the girl back to the scene. “I’m sorry. I just excited whenever  I meet twins. By the way, I’m Ying. What your name?” “I’m Hani and this is Hami. I’m the younger twin while Hami is the elder twin.” “Ooohhh.. You two seems a little bit lost.I guess today is the first day for the two of you. Want me to be your tourguide?” “A lot actually. Maybe during recess. But can you show us the office?” “Sure! Follow me.” “She seem to be a nice girl.”Hani slowly whispered to Hami making Hami reply, “But don’t trust people that easy.” Hani nodded. 

 

The three of them make their way to the office. “So, this is the office. Sorry but i have to go now because the class is starting soon.” Ying stated in hurry. “Oh sure! Sorry for taking your time. Can we meet during recess? You have stated that you’ll be our tourguide. Do you mind?” Hani ask Ying as they need to know more about this school. “Of course. I’m glad that you want to be friend with me despite that i’m a bubbly girl”. too bubbly but hey,you’re nice girl. That statement was played in Hami’s head. “Then, meet you at the cafeteria. So bye bye!” Ying said then leave the twin in front of the lavender scent room – the school office. “This school principal must have a plant on his desk. Not in vase but in a flower pot instead.”

 

Hani said slowly while the two of them open the door and enter the room. “He sure does” the two of the chuckle a little bit. “So are you the twin that transfered from US? I welcome you to this elite school SM Academy!” “Thank you” the twin stated at the same time. “the two of you will jump a grade because of your examination in US show us that you two is not some ordinary 16 years old. Is it okay?” “It’s great!” “But unfortunately,you two are not in the same class. There are 7 classes in this school and Hami,you will be in the first class while Hani” “Yes?” “You will be in the second class.Are you two okay with that?” Hami looked at Hani who was sad but “We’re totally fine.” “Hani yah, are you okay?” Hami was worried about her beloved twin but Hani just smiled and decided to just go with it. “So, Hami, this is your schedule and Hani this is yours.”Then, both of them bowed and thank the principal before they leave the office. “Let’s begin our day.” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I can update. Hi~ I'm very sorry because of this short chapter. I'm in hurry so please understand me. Thank you very much for supporting me. :) 

I appreciate it so much.... I will try to update soon... Bye..:)