First Day

Special Powers

Minho and the others entered their class and saw 5 unfamiliar girls. A lot of guys were looking at them. Yes, he admits, the girls look pretty but only one girl caught his eyes. She has long black-brown hair, has a Pale skin, pretty and has a soft pinkish lips.

The girl caught him staring at her and felt uncomfortable. She just waved her hand and Minho looked away slightly blushing. He continued doing his business until the teacher came.

 

“Class! We have new students here! So, please introduce yourselves” The teacher shouted. The 5 unfamiliar girls stood up and introduced their selves confidently. The first girl introduced herself.

 

“Anneyeong! Choi Krystal Imnida, I’m new here so please cooperate with me.” Taemin smirked playfully.

 

“Anneyeong! Choi Luna Imnida! I’m also new here so please cooperate with me.”

Onew smiled widely.

 

“Anneyeong! Choi Victoria Imnida! I’m new here so please take care of meJ”

Jonghyun winks at her but sadly Victoria just rolled her eyes. I chuckled lightly and he punched me playfully.

 

“Anneyeong! Choi Amber Imnida! I’m new here so please take care of meJ”

Key was touching his chest. “Key, keep on holding it, it may explode anytime…” I whispered quietly. We keep on laughing but stopped when the last girl introduced herself. She was the one I saw a while ago.

 

“Anneyeong! Choi Sulli Imnida! I’m new here so please do not judge me but instead cooperate and take care of me! Arasseo?” She said. Minho rolled his eyes at her and she rolls her eyes at him as well.

 

“Minho-ssi, she’s perfect for you…”  Onew said.

“Drop the subject Onew!” Minho said. The teacher began discussing the lesson and as usual it was super boring. Minho turned around to look at Sulli who is just beside him. He stared at her for god knows what time. He snapped back when the bell rang. The girls packed their things and went out to have their lunch. I saw my brothers quickly packing up and rushing out the door. I just followed them and stopped when I noticed they stopped to.

 

“Anneyeong! Since you introduced yourselves to us, Let us introduced our selves to you!” Onew said.

 

“Hey, I’m Onew the leader of this group, SHINee”

“Oh, I’m Luna the leader of our group, F(x)”

“Hey, I’m Taemin, my friends call me t—“

“Taem? Right? I knew it! Oh, sorry, I’m Krystal…”

“I’m Key…”

“Hello! I’m Amber…”

“I’m Jonghyun! You are…?”

“Victoria…” Victoria said rolling her eyes at him. Everyone noticed that Minho isn’t introducing his self. Onew hit him with his elbow slightly.

“Hyung, Ladies are always fi—“Minho’s words were cut off when Sulli spoke.

“First, Right! Okay! Hey! I’m Sulli! Nice to meet you!”

“Minho…” 

“We are all siblings, Lee Siblings…” Onew said.

“Us too! We are the Choi Siblings,” Luna said cheerfully.

“I hope we will cooperate with each other.” Onew said.

“Oh! Oh! So it means we could say secrets to each other? Like how Sulli have po-“

Krystal words were cutted when Sulli covered .

“What? Sulli has p?”

“Huh?! Nothing! Bye! We need to go!” Luna said.  After they were sure they’re gone. Luna started scolding Krystal.

 

“Krystal! Why did you? Ugh!”  Luna said frustrated.

“Unnie, don’t be mad to Krystal Arasseo? I’m sure she didn’t mean it, Right Krystal?” Sulli said.

“Neh, I’m sorry Sulli-yah...” Krystal said.

“Don’t be sorry Arasseo?” Sulli said. While patting her back. They didn’t know Minho was there. “What does Sulli have?” That question was running in his mind because he has a strong feeling that Krystal was going to say “Sulli has powers”. He didn’t mind it and maybe he was just thinking too much. He quickly walks away seeing people giving him a weird look. They might think he was stalking them.