Minho and Sulli

Special Powers

Minho woke up from the sound of his alarm clock; He stood up and took a bath. Minho isn’t a normal person yet he wanted to be one. He has special powers, He can control other people’s mind, can control fire, 100% good in sports if MAD, Main power; Fire.  Can read people’s mind. After a couple of minutes, He came out wearing his uniform. He went down and saw his 4 brothers. Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. They we’re eating peacefully.

 

“Oh? Hyung! You’re here! Let’s eat!” Taemin said.  Minho sat down and eats.

“So hyung, Is your powers getting stronger?” Onew said. Yes, all of them know about Minho’s power. All of them don’t have one except for Minho. He was chosen as the mortal one. His brother’s are simply humans who don’t have any single power.

Minho may appear cold at morning but when he is already feeling comfortable to the people around him. That’s where he will start being so childish. They finished their food and quickly went to their school. Yes, they don’t have parents but they were rich since they owned the most popular company in Seoul, Their Mother died of cancer and their father accused Minho for killing his mother with his powers. But he did not. Their father was being too cold to his sons. After a year, it was the death anniversary of their mom and they decided to visit their mother’s grave WITH their Father. They went home to pick up his father but instead finding him on a rope. He died. Even though they don’t have parents but they hired someone to take care of the company. They were popular in the school and were called the SHINee.

 

 

Sulli woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She stood up and takes a bath. Sulli isn’t also a normal person. She has special powers. She has the same powers that Minho has. Except, she controls water. She went out wearing her complete uniform. She went down and saw her 4 sisters. Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Amber. They also know Sulli’s powers but they decided to keep it a secret.  They don’t have parents because they dump them but they aren’t poor because according to the contract their parents signed, 50% goes to them, and the other half goes to their parents. Sulli isn’t cold she is really cheerful. Actually they are new students and they need to hurry up. They finished their food and went out to enjoy and join their new school.