Chapter 2

The Power of Love

SNSD is playing Truth or Dare in the living room."Who will spin the bottle first ?" Sunny asked."Tae will..Cause she is the leader..!" Tiffany said playfully."Ne.!" Taeyeon spin the bottle.The first victim is Hyoyeon."Okay Hyo Truth or Dare ?" Jessica asked."Truth!"Hyoyeon said."Do you have a boyfriend ?" Tiffany asked playfully."Yep" Hyoyeon said shyly."Why you dont tell us ?!" Sooyoung asked."I will tell later,okay " Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon spin the bottle And the next victim is.........Jessica Jung ! "Sica Truth or Dare?" Hyo asked."Dare !" Jessica said."Go to the kitchen and eat a cucumber." Taeyeon said.Jessica give her a death stare.Taeyeon make the innocent face."Eonnie !" Jessica shouted and whine."Mwo !?" Taeyeon asked innocently."Ish..Chinca..!I dont want to do it..!"Jessica said and pouted."You wil get the punishment" Tayeon said."Ne ?! What is the punishment?!" Jessica asked."Cucumber will be in the dinner tonight~!" Taeyeon sing playfully."Mwo !??!" Jessica asked suprisely."I will going out to a park" Jessica said and run away from the hell.

Jessica is at a park played a swing.Her phone is ringing.She look at the Id and not answer the phone because it is Taeyeon.She played the swing almost 1 hour.She looks at the kids playing around.Suddenly,a boy came to Jessica and gave her a bouquet of roses.

Jessica read the note.

Annyeong Sica,

Its me Donghae..How are you? I think its about 3 years we not meet,

Can we meet tonight ? At Han River Restaurant . 9.00 p.m..

I hope you will come..I will wait there until you come...

Love,

Lee Donghae

Yes..Its about 3 years they not meet.Jessica really miss Donghae but she try her harder to forget him.Now,she really hates Donghae.Because of him,Jessica doesnt want to fall inlove again.

If he asked Jessica for a date, Jessica will reject it.Reject..reject..reject..Jessica going bak to the dorm and lying her body at her bed.She really sleepy.She closed her eyes and fell asleep..

--2 hours later--

"Sica Baby ! Wake-up!" Yuri shouted."Its time to dinner!" Yuri shouted again.But there was no respone."Sica! Wake-up!" Yuri shouted again.But nothing happen.

-The Next Day-

"Sica ! Cucumber is here !" Tiffany said.Jessica immediately run into the bathroom and said to Tiffany,"Fany-ah ! I will wake-up ! But please dont bring the cucumber here !" Jessica shouted.Tiffany giggles."Ne,darling" Tiffany shouted back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 chapter in row..! But it just a short..Still learning..Sorry if it is boring..Im not expert yet..!So enjoy !Im really sorry !

Love,

SaranghaeJiSica