Chapter 1

The Power of Love

 -FLASHBACK-

Today is Jessica and Donghae 3rd anniversary.They promise to meet at a park.When Jessica when to the park,Jessica saw Donghae was kissed another girl.

"Op..oppa.." Jessica stuttered.Her heart is broken into pieces.Without realized it,her tears had fallen into her cheek.She ran as fast as she can.Donghae chased Jessica from behind."Sica ! Wait ! I will give the explain ! " Donghae caught Jessica and hugged her.

"Let me go !" Jessica try to escape but Donghae is stronger than her."Sica,let me explain" said Donghae softly."I dont want to hear it." Jessica yelled."Listen to me.. Lee Donghae ! Today we break !" Jessica yelled again."Sic..Sica.." Donghae stuttered."So,let me off now fishy !" Jessica slap Donghae.

When Jessica on the way to her dorm,she cried her heart out.Jessica knocked the door."Wait for a minute" Tiffany opened the door with her smile but when she saw Jessica her smile disappeared.

"Sica..Wae?" Tiffany said as she closed the door."Fany-ah..Donghae oppa kissed another girl." Jessica hugged Tiffany tightly."Really?! Let sit" Tiffany and Jessica sat on a couch.

Jessica told Tiffany all the incident."That Fishy ! If I found him I will kill him !" Tiffany said in anger."Sica,lets go to your room," Tiffany followed Jessica to her room.

"You need to rest..Tomorrow we have a photoshoot." Tiffany said softly."Ne..Night Fany.." Jessica closed her eyes and fall asleep.Tiffany slowly caressed Jessica cheek."Poor my bestfriend" Tiffany said and and went out off the room.

Tiffany knocked  on YoonYul room's door."Yuri-ah,are you sleepping ?" Tiffany opened the door."Nope !" Tiffany saw Yuri is reading a novel.

"Wae Fany ?" Yuri asked."You know Sica is now single"Tiffany said slowly."Really?! Wae?Fishy?" Yuri asked again."They was break-up.Jessica is so sad."Tiffany said in anger."Really! Poor my Sica baby" Yuri said softly.

"Where Yoon?" Tiffany asked because she doesn't see Yoona in the room."She is at your room.Talk with Seo" Yuri said."Ahh..I see" Tiffany said."So about Sica, why she break with Donghae?" Yuri asked."She saw Donghae kissing with a girl" Tiffany said again."Ahh..If I found them I will kill them immediately!" Yuri said in anger."I will follow you" Tiffany said playfully.

Thy doesnt know that Jessica is hear what they said.Jessica giggled when Yuri and Tiffany said they want to kill Donghae."Yuri,Fany.. I will follow too." Jessica said and the she sleep soundly.

-FLASHBACK END-

Jessica was in the room spaced out."Sica.."Tiffany and Yuri hugged Jessica."Yeah"Jessica said softly."Lets eat ! " Yuri said and pulled Jessica to the living room.There was lots of food.

"Yul,why we have lots of food ?" Jessica asked."Because..Guys !"Yuri called SNSD."Saengil Chukkae Hamnidha ! Saengil Chukkae Hamnidha ! Saengil Chukkae our bestfriend Jessica! Saengil Chukkae Hamnida " SNSD sing to Jessica."Guys.." Jessica eyes was b with tears.She so touched."Sica..Dont cry ! Smile" Taeyeon said and hugged Jessica.

"Gomawo guys !" Jessica said in her tears."Lets cut the cake" SooYoung said.Jessica blew the candles."Sica what is your wish?" Hyoyeon asked."I wish we will be sisters forever !" Jessic said happily."We will" Tiffany,Yuri and Yoona said together.

"Lets eat..I already hungry" SooYoung said."Yaa..ShikShin ! You ruined the mood" Sunny said.Then,SNSD laughed."Okay then.. Lets eat !"Jessica said."Yeay !But wait for a minute..Sica..This is you present..This is from SNSD for their sister,Jessica" Taeyeon said and gave Jessica a big box."So big!"Jessica said playfully.They laughed together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter ! So how is it? Boring ? I'm sorry... ! I want to thanks to the subscribers.I'm so happy.I will update soon..So,just wait okay..!

                                                                                                                                                                                              Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                   SaranghaeJiSica