Chapter 10

The Power of Love

Annyeong my lovely subbies~!! I'm really sorry cuz not updating.I'm really busy with my life now.Actually not so busy.I've been sleep more than 8 hours a day.Its really exhausted.I really cant wake up.Forgive me x100.I know I'm a lazy bug.I dont now what have happen to me.I will updateif I have time.If not I'm so sorry..And one other things,my laptop is broken.I need to use my father's laptop to update.But if he dont give it,its mean no update..One more time, I'm sorry x100.*bows*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-The next day-

"Sica !! Are you okay..Omo..You're so hot" said Taeyeon.

"Anio..I'm okay." Jessica weakly said.

"No..You need to see doctor" said Taeyeon again.

"No..I'm okay,Tae.." said Jessica.

"Huh..Okay..Let me do poridge for you." told Taeyeon.

"Gomawo,eonnie" said Jessica.

Taeyeon go out from Jessica's room and see Yuri and Tiffany in the living room.

"How about Jessi ?" asked Tiffany.

"She's really hot.I want to make a poridge for her." said Taeyeon and go to the kitchen.

"I want to take a look to Sica" said Yuri and go into Jessica's bedroom.

"Are you okay ?" asked Yuri.

"Yep." said Jessica.

"Do you need something ?" asked Yuri again.

"No,thanks" said Jessica.

Yuri go to Jessica and hold Jessica's hand.

"Sica-ah..I hope you will find someone who can take care of you like G-Dragon sunbae.I think he is a perfect choice for you." said Yuri.

"No,Yuri.He already has a girlfriend and he really loves her.I want to tell something to you but promise dont tell to anyone except Fany and Yoon" said Jessica.

"What is it ? And who is sunbae's girlfriend ?" asked Yuri.

"He left me alone at YG Building while he go dating with her girlfriend,Kiko Mizuhara.I think I dont want to see him for a while.I really cant forget it now.But can you said that I want to say thank you for save me last night ? " Jessica asked with a teary eyes.

"Dont cry..I will tell to him.I promise" Yuri said while hug Jessica.Jessica cry in Yuri arms.

"Thank you,Yuri.You are my bestfriend forever" said Jessica in her cry.

"Ne.I love you" said Yuri.

"Love you too" said Jessica.

"Did I bother you ?" asked Tiffany.

"No..Not at all" Jessica said while wipe her tears.

"Jess,are you crying ?" Tiffany worriedly asked.

"No..Something got into my eyes" said Jessica and try to smile.

"Really ? You cant lie to me . I know when you lie" said Tiffany.

"Ne ~!" Jessica cutely said.

"Sica ! Poridge is ready ! Eat this" said Taeyeon while go into the room.

"Thanks eonnie~~~!" said Jessica.

"Let me fed you . Aaaa" said Taeyeon and Jessica eat the poridge.

"Its so yummy." said Jessica.

"Really ?! I want to eat that too !! " said Tiffany.

"Me too !" said Yuri.

Tiffany trying to get the poridge but Taeyeon moves the poridge.

"No,no,no.This is for Sica.If you want , make it for yourself." said Taeyeon.

"You're so evil.Fany,lets go make it for ourself.We make it more tasty than her" said Yuri and go to the kitchen.

"Yes.You right" Tiffany follow Yuri  to the kitchen.

"Kekeke..Poor them" said Jessica.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD is in their training room to train the new dance for their new comeback.

"Lets do the dance again" said Yuri.

"The dance is hard" said Tiffany.

"No..Its not" said Hyoyeon.

"So,lets do it again." said Taeyeon.

"Ne" said SNSD.

"So,when was the comeback stage ?" asked Jessica.

"1.1.2013" said Taeyeon.

"Its was a month from now.Its 1.12.2012 now." said Sooyoung.

"So,Big Bang will do their comeback first ?" asked Sunny.

"Yup.They will do their comeback first" said Taeyeon.

"So,we will meet them often !" said Hyoyeon.

"Yeay !!!" said SNSD except Jessica,Yuri,Tiffany and Yoona.

"You guys is really a fangirl of Big Bang ?" asked Tiffany.

"Of course" said them.

"Lets stop talking and do the dance again " said Yuri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------