Second

I'll Be Yours
Yoona turned back upon her name being called. She tilted her head a little, confused on how that girl(or boy) knows her name.

"Yes?" You ran to her and stuck your hand out. " I'm Hana. Choi Hana. And your father asked me to--"

"My name is Kris." Kris grabbed her hand and pushed Hana to the side. "Yah! What the hell?!"

Kris then kissed her hand and brought his hand to his back pocket, pulling out a colorful bracelet. "This is a friendship bracelet. Friends?"

Before he was able to put the bracelet on Yoona, she pulled her hand. " Well, I just know you. We have so much time." Yoona smiled sweetly.

"Nice meeting you Kris. And Hana?" Hana ran to her side and pulled her away from Kris, giving her a tour around the school.

KRIS'S POV:

The first girl to turn me down. Wait Yoona. Hmm, I think this ends well.

END OF POV.

YOUR POV:

*Wow, the first time Kris was rejected. Well, the look of dissapointment on Kris's face. Hah!*

I looked to my right and looked at Yoona's side profile. She's very fair, has a nice proportion, nice height, gorgeous. Wait, why did I sounded like a lesbo?

No. Maybe a girl like her is Kris's ideal type.

END OF POV.

Then a voice yelled from behind.

"Yoona! Hana!"

Not again.....

A/N : sorry for not updating for a thousand years. Schools and everything. Sorry. And thanks for reading :)))