First

I'll Be Yours

" Hanaaaa ! ' A deep sound calling you from the other side of the hallway. 

 

You stopped upon hearing your name being called. You turned around and smiled. It's your bestie, Kris Wu. 

 

"Yes, Wu?" He came to you and then grabbed your shoulder, closing the distance between you and his. 

 

"Naah, it's nothing. I just want to walk with you." He smiled. " Yah, why are you so cheesy?" You smacked his arm, making the taller one chuckled.

 

Kris walked you home since yours is on the way to his. You bid farewell and then went inside.

 

"Ahh, dongsaengi. Home already?" Your brother, Choi Minho called you from the kitchen. "Yeah, oppa. I'll just go upstairs and take a bath, okay?" You hugged him lightly and went upstairs. 

 

After taking a bath, you laid down on your bed. Looking to your right, there is a picture of you and your brother in a sprint competition. You smiled a little.

 

He's why you are acting boyish. Well, he's an athlete for high jump and his body is so muscular and everything. So, after your parents' death, he is the one who took care of you. By not having a single female in the house, you tend to be like your brother.

 

Your usual clothes are baseball cap, sleeveless shirt(boyish of course), sneakers. No high heels, short skirts, lipstick, blushers in your life dictionary. You don't even knoow which to put on where.

 

You don't even have any female best friends. Your best friends are Kris Wu, of course and EXO, a group of basketballers at school. 

 

But for you, being boyish-like is better. Those queenkas at school, their beauty is plastic. You feel so sick just by looking at them flirting at boys, going to parties. Blegh, so not you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day..

 

" Choi Hana." You turned around and there was the principal, Mr. Im.

 

"Lee songsaeng-nim, good morning. " You said, fixing your baseball cap. " So, what's up?"

 

"My daughter, Im Yoona is coming here tomorrow for study. She is from Oxford University." He smiled, imagining his daughter.

 

"WOW, Oxford University. " Your mouth opened agape. "But, why did you ask her study here? Isn't Oxford has better, y'know, everything?" You raised an eyebrow.

 

The principal grabbed your shoulder and started walking slowly.

 

" Well, I'm telling her to move here because I don't want her to forget our culture. Our Eastern culture. So, I'm bringing her back. Besides, I miss her so much." He heaved a deep sigh.

 

"Well, do not have any worry, songsaeng-nim. I, Choi Hana will take care of your daughter. " You saluted him. 

 

"Thank you, Hana. I know I can count on you."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" So, Kris?" You asked him after a basket ball match between you and EXO. 

 

"Yeah?" He didn't look up from his cellphone. 

 

"What's your ideal type?" This question made him looked at you. "Whaa-- Why are you asking this? " He smirked.

 

" Simply, Wu Fan. Tell me, tell me. " He laughed. 

 

" Well, Hana-ah. I actually don't know." He picked up his bag and went outside followed by you.

 

" You don't know? Well, is it someone with long hairs? " You asked, inserting both of your hands inside your varsity.

 

"Na'ah." Kris shook his head.

 

"Hmmm, someone with... high heels? Short skirts? Long skirts? " You asked and with each question, aswered a 'NO'

 

" Then?" You asked him again.

 

"Well, maybe someone that can...."

 

"That can?"

 

"That can make me feel.... something." He smiled sweetly. You rolled your eyes. " And what do you want to do if you meet her?" You asked him

 

" Well, I'll just say I love YOU--" Someone hit him causing him to fall backwards. Luckily, there were you to catch him.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

KRIS'S POV

 

I was about to yell at her about not looking where she goes but when I look into her eyes, she.. she.. she's so gorgeous. Is she an angel or something? Wait, when did I get so cheesy like this? Aish, Wu Yi Fan. Get a grip of yourself.

 

BACK TO YOUR POV

 

"Excuse me?" The girl asked.

 

" Squeeze me~" Kris sang. You rolled your eyes. Playboy as always.

 

The girl raised an eyebrow and walked past the both of you. 

 

Wait, doesn't she look like she's from overseas? Maybe she's....

 

"Yoona-ssi !!!!!" You yelled, chasing after her.

 

" Yoona huh? Nice name." Kris smirked.